does anyone know a kimberly roberson

Posted in the Wise Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cant believe it

Radford, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2009
she is a heavy set tall woman,i seen her in court accused of beating up a lil woman and her son.she got away with it. the system sucks.i knew her for years,she is a druggie and trash.
cant believe it

Radford, VA

#3 Sep 15, 2009
Rick wrote:
hold old was the son
i think he is 9
i know her

Radford, VA

#4 Sep 16, 2009
cant believe it wrote:
she is a heavy set tall woman,i seen her in court accused of beating up a lil woman and her son.she got away with it. the system sucks.i knew her for years,she is a druggie and trash.
i know exactly what happened, she lied on that lady so she wouldnt go to jail.she had alot of people lie on her also so she could get out of trouble.she knows me well,but i dont like her,she is nothing buta two faced ugly skank.she is just jealous of that little women,she needed to do time.oh well it will catch up with her.
I KNOW

Radford, VA

#5 Sep 19, 2009
i know her wrote:
<quoted text>i know exactly what happened, she lied on that lady so she wouldnt go to jail.she had alot of people lie on her also so she could get out of trouble.she knows me well,but i dont like her,she is nothing buta two faced ugly skank.she is just jealous of that little women,she needed to do time.oh well it will catch up with her.
i know her,she is on the shit bad and so his her son and family.
been around

Radford, VA

#6 Sep 22, 2009
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>i know her,she is on the shit bad and so his her son and family.
the whole bunch has been in trouble but they all seem to get out.she is a ugly piece of shit.dont even take care of herself.they probably all narc on people.someone needs to beat her ugly face in for what she did to the lady and her son.the whole family is shit,if you ask me.
commonwealth critter

Roanoke, VA

#8 Sep 23, 2009
Yah they posted under 3 different names, but still had the Blacksburg ISP! It"s the same person! What a dumbass!
been around

Radford, VA

#9 Sep 23, 2009
commonwealth critter wrote:
Yah they posted under 3 different names, but still had the Blacksburg ISP! It"s the same person! What a dumbass!
you are the dumbass,you must be her dumbass drug friend.you are probably trashy like her.lol..........
commonwealth critter

Roanoke, VA

#10 Sep 24, 2009
I dont even know this girl, but I tell you what it takes a low piece of shit to want to bring someones name on the computer and talk trash about them! Get some balls and say it to her face, otherwise your a coward, bottom line!
been around

Radford, VA

#11 Sep 24, 2009
I dont even know this girl, but I tell you what it takes a low piece of shit to want to bring someones name on the computer and talk trash about them! Get some balls and say it to her face, otherwise your a coward, bottom line!
the truth is the truth.im not the only one who posts the truth about people on here.she was in the wrong hitting a 9 year old boy.maybe someone needs to knock the hell out of one of your kids,you piece of low life trash.go do you some drugs with them,and shut your damn mouth.
commonwealth critter

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Sep 26, 2009
so u think cause your not the only one on here posting gossip on somebody that its okay? well your still a coward! maybe the kid needed its ass busted and the parents werent correcting the child properly?
been around

Radford, VA

#13 Sep 26, 2009
so u think cause your not the only one on here posting gossip on somebody that its okay? well your still a coward! maybe the kid needed its ass busted and the parents werent correcting the child properly?
i hope someone knocks the shit out of your child,trash
commonwealth critter

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Sep 27, 2009
been around wrote:
<quoted text>i hope someone knocks the shit out of your child,trash
I hope kimberly roberson whoops your ass you coward!! I got your back Kim and I dont even know you!lol!!
been around

Radford, VA

#15 Sep 27, 2009
<quoted text>I hope kimberly roberson whoops your ass you coward!! I got your back Kim and I dont even know you!lol!!
LOL....IF YOU DONT KNOW HER YOU WOULDNT BE SAYING THESE THINGS.GO PARTY AND DO SOME COCAINE WITH THEM,TRASH.LOL.........
commonwealth critter

Roanoke, VA

#16 Sep 27, 2009
U know your probably right, I dont know this girl nor should i interject that you were a coward. I apologize for that. I have a few questions. How long will you be mad at her though? How many people do you think have read this and told her what was said about her? Was this your child she hit? Let me know the nature of your fiendship, or u just some fringe person she has screwed over?
been around

Radford, VA

#17 Sep 27, 2009
U know your probably right, I dont know this girl nor should i interject that you were a coward. I apologize for that. I have a few questions. How long will you be mad at her though? How many people do you think have read this and told her what was said about her? Was this your child she hit? Let me know the nature of your fiendship, or u just some fringe person she has screwed over?
I LIVE IN THE TRAILOR COURT WHERE SHE LIVES.I WATCHED WHAT WENT ON WHEN SHE BEAT UP HER EX HUBANDS LITTLE WIFE.SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF HER.THE LITTLE BOY JUMPED UP AND HIT HER AND SHE TURNED AROUND AND HIT THE LITTLE BOY IN THE FACE. HE WAS JUST PROTECTING HIS MOTHER.SHE HAD EVERYONE GO TO COURT AND LIE ON THE LADY.I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY DO ALOT OF DRUGS OVER THERE.I WITNESSED IT ALL.SHE TALKS BADLY OF THEM CONSTANTLY.YOU KNOW HOW TRAILER COURTS ARE.I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE LITTLE BOY THAT LIVES THERE,HE DOES WITHOUT ALOT,BECAUSE OF THEIR ADDICTION TOO.I AM SORRY FOR THE WAY I TALKED TO YOU.I HOPE YOU HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS.
commonwealth critter

Roanoke, VA

#18 Sep 29, 2009
I understand now where your coming from. I've seen alot of dirty things done on topix, i just assumed you were a trouble maker. Well they are instances when someone needs called out for their bad behavior, espcecially if she or he is endangering children and the lives of others.I have no hard feelings, I feel bad I judged u like that also without knowing all the facts. I guess this girl lives in Wise County right? Havent the proper authorites been notified of this trailer park?
hersecretboyfrie ndsx

Mechanicsburg, PA

#19 Oct 6, 2009
i appreciate all the comments made about her her new bf is a BIG secret supposedly and i was wanting to know what kind of person she is but noone would tell me i guess i know now and i'll be sure that my kid stays the hell away from both of them
been around

Radford, VA

#20 Oct 7, 2009
hersecretboyfriendsx wrote:
i appreciate all the comments made about her her new bf is a BIG secret supposedly and i was wanting to know what kind of person she is but noone would tell me i guess i know now and i'll be sure that my kid stays the hell away from both of them
please keep your kids away,this is a bad place for them.is your ex dating her?i dont see what he would see in her.drugs is really bad in this place.watch your children carefully.this woman is not all there,if she hit one kid, then she might hit yours.keep your kids away from everyone of them
lol

Vinton, VA

#21 Oct 20, 2009
hersecretboyfriendsx wrote:
i dont see who would have her,he must be on the same level she is.skanky

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 15, 2011
been around wrote:
<quoted text>I LIVE IN THE TRAILOR COURT WHERE SHE LIVES.I WATCHED WHAT WENT ON WHEN SHE BEAT UP HER EX HUBANDS LITTLE WIFE.SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF HER.THE LITTLE BOY JUMPED UP AND HIT HER AND SHE TURNED AROUND AND HIT THE LITTLE BOY IN THE FACE. HE WAS JUST PROTECTING HIS MOTHER.SHE HAD EVERYONE GO TO COURT AND LIE ON THE LADY.I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY DO ALOT OF DRUGS OVER THERE.I WITNESSED IT ALL.SHE TALKS BADLY OF THEM CONSTANTLY.YOU KNOW HOW TRAILER COURTS ARE.I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE LITTLE BOY THAT LIVES THERE,HE DOES WITHOUT ALOT,BECAUSE OF THEIR ADDICTION TOO.I AM SORRY FOR THE WAY I TALKED TO YOU.I HOPE YOU HAVE NO HARD FEELINGS.
first of all you know nothing about thomas you need to shut the fuck up about my nephew...he has a wonderful mother that makes sure he has everything he needs...just ask him hes not shy he will tell you..so unless you know the facts ur just another welfare drawing lazy ass bit*ch that need to get her ass off of the computer and get a life cuz it seems you dont..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women who like sex (May '12) 1 hr wet 36
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) 1 hr Shell 334
Wise county ain't nothing but a bunch of two fa... 5 hr Amore 3
Vote 4 Drugs with Terry Short, David Gent aka C... 6 hr old mill resident 3
Pretty boy 8 hr Boy Perm 2
Chach Vance (Jun '16) Sun Kelly 26
Deborah Swanson anyone remember her? Fri 70s friend 1

Wise Jobs

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages