How many gay ppl are in Wise/Norton
Hot

Norton, VA

#73 Dec 4, 2012
I've been with both women and one man out of curiosity and loved every bit of it, from us sucking each other off to letting him take my anal virginity. All I can say is women sure need to take some lessons from men on blow jobs. So, that would make be Bisexual and proud.
Feds

Norton, VA

#74 Feb 4, 2013
I'd like 2 hook up with josh for a night if he's on here leav me an email address or any other guys ;)
Ur all going to Hell

Wise, VA

#75 Feb 6, 2013
Being bisexual is even more gross than being gay. Make up your mind. People are not born gay, God made us all & it says in the Bible that man should not lay with man. You can't tell God not to judge because when that day comes oh yea those sick minded people will be judged by the one & only God. Kids need to be raised better & taught right from wrong. Being gay or bisexual is wrong. U can try to justify it all you want by bringing up drugs addicts & child molesters but what you say doesn't matter. On judgement day, Its wrong!
Anonymous

Big Stone Gap, VA

#76 Feb 16, 2013
Ur all going to Hell wrote:
Being bisexual is even more gross than being gay. Make up your mind. People are not born gay, God made us all & it says in the Bible that man should not lay with man. You can't tell God not to judge because when that day comes oh yea those sick minded people will be judged by the one & only God. Kids need to be raised better & taught right from wrong. Being gay or bisexual is wrong. U can try to justify it all you want by bringing up drugs addicts & child molesters but what you say doesn't matter. On judgement day, Its wrong!
Well I'm sure we will be seeing you in hell too since you like to judge everyone for their "choices". Also until you can fully understand us and the way we feel b itch stfu! You have no idea how we feel so until then keep your remarks and comments to yourself cause you have no f ucking clue what you're really talking about. I've known I was gay since I was 5! I've never had a sexual feeling towards a woman only men. You sure as hell are bot God so don't try to play him like you really know what's going to happen. Have a great day :)
Loveisallyouneed

Christiansburg, VA

#77 Feb 17, 2013
wondering about people wrote:
there are so many gays around it is unreal. out here around the college is disgustinig. i dont agree with a man and woman displaying affection in public and i sure as hell dont want to see two men kissing. GET A FU*KING ROOM
i beat half the parents have no idea what their children are doing. if one of my kids acted that way i would disown them. i dont think people are born gay i think it is a choice they make
When did you chose to be straight? It's the same thing, don't say it's different. Do you really think people would chose to be this way? No... When you are gay/bi/whatever you are that isn't straight you are looking at mentally bullying, and in some case physical. Many gay teenagers have committed suicide because of this. DON'T EVER SAY ITS A CHOICE. EVER. I am bi-sexual, I love god and be loves me. Personally, we all sin and for the religious side of it, I ask forgiveness for him every day. Another thing I wild like to add is that religion is a philosophical way to scrutinize types of. Love god and be a great person. Accept god in your heart/life. I am sure he could care less if you are black, gay, Arabian.... He made us all. Live happily, love everybody, and laugh as much as you can. Let people do their own thing, and you do your own thing. If god forgives rapers, murderors, I'm sure he could care less about gays..
Ur all going to hell

Wise, VA

#78 Feb 18, 2013
U can try to justify it all u want to, but like I said on judgement day r u gonna look God in the face & say "don't judge me, who r u to judge me". & God made black people, he made arabian people, he DID NOT make gays. U were not gay when he made u. How can u ask for forgivness & then go straight & sin? Why ask if u know ur not gonna change ur ways? Say what u want to, whatever helps u sleep at night & however u try to justify ur lifestyle, cause I'm not the one who has to face God as a queer or lesbian. Btw I don't want to understand u & don't care how u feel. U know ur wrong! Now U have a great day.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#79 Feb 18, 2013
wondering about people wrote:
there are so many gays around it is unreal. out here around the college is disgustinig. i dont agree with a man and woman displaying affection in public and i sure as hell dont want to see two men kissing. GET A FU*KING ROOM
i beat half the parents have no idea what their children are doing. if one of my kids acted that way i would disown them. i dont think people are born gay i think it is a choice they make
A choice? When did you choose to be straight?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#80 Feb 18, 2013
Ur all going to hell wrote:
U can try to justify it all u want to, but like I said on judgement day r u gonna look God in the face & say "don't judge me, who r u to judge me". & God made black people, he made arabian people, he DID NOT make gays. U were not gay when he made u. How can u ask for forgivness & then go straight & sin? Why ask if u know ur not gonna change ur ways? Say what u want to, whatever helps u sleep at night & however u try to justify ur lifestyle, cause I'm not the one who has to face God as a queer or lesbian. Btw I don't want to understand u & don't care how u feel. U know ur wrong! Now U have a great day.
Judgement day? Hmm, I wonder how you'll feel when your "Judgement" comes and your god looks at you and says "Harboring hate and malice towards your fellow man have denied you into my kingdom" then you start the decent to hell? Will you attempt to repent then? It will be too late.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#81 Feb 18, 2013
Ur all going to Hell wrote:
Being bisexual is even more gross than being gay. Make up your mind. People are not born gay, God made us all & it says in the Bible that man should not lay with man. You can't tell God not to judge because when that day comes oh yea those sick minded people will be judged by the one & only God. Kids need to be raised better & taught right from wrong. Being gay or bisexual is wrong. U can try to justify it all you want by bringing up drugs addicts & child molesters but what you say doesn't matter. On judgement day, Its wrong!
Ya know what else the bible says, it says not to eat fish, have you ever eaten a fish? If so, you're going to hell too moron.
Ur going to hell

Wise, VA

#82 Feb 18, 2013
U people always try to bring up everything u can to try to justify ur sick minded existance. Don't worry abt me, I can repent & ask for forgivness. I will be forgiven & not go straight & sin again like u do. No matter what anyone says u people will never admit what ur doing is wrong. But in the back of ur mind, u know its true & ur scared. U worry abt it all the time, otherwise u wouldn't go on abt it all the time. There's not a gay person alive that doesn't think the world owes them something. That they should be put up on some pedestal. Well U chose to be that way so deal with the consequences. & no one chooses to be straight, that's the way people r supposed to be. U queers make me sick. Go hide in a closet somewhere & leave the normal people alone.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#83 Feb 18, 2013
Ur going to hell wrote:
U people always try to bring up everything u can to try to justify ur sick minded existance. Don't worry abt me, I can repent & ask for forgivness. I will be forgiven & not go straight & sin again like u do. No matter what anyone says u people will never admit what ur doing is wrong. But in the back of ur mind, u know its true & ur scared. U worry abt it all the time, otherwise u wouldn't go on abt it all the time. There's not a gay person alive that doesn't think the world owes them something. That they should be put up on some pedestal. Well U chose to be that way so deal with the consequences. & no one chooses to be straight, that's the way people r supposed to be. U queers make me sick. Go hide in a closet somewhere & leave the normal people alone.
My existance? I'm happily married, I have three children, a beautiful wife, and have been straight my whole life. So that's wrong now? See, when you assume things, you end up looking ridiculous and come off as a buffoon. I have homosexual friends, and they don't think they are owed one thing, except the right to love someone, the same way you love your spouse (although from the way you come off here, I would be surprised you had a spouse). How does two people who love each other effect you? Please tell me how my wife and I (I'm a guy if you haven't figured that out yet...) loving each other effects you? It doesn't, that's right. Now, I want to know how two men loving each other and wanting the same RIGHTS you are awarded. That right is marriage. Marriage is nothing more than a legal contract, between two people who love each other. But then again, you're the same person who thinks people "Decide" to be gay, I'll ask you again, since you ignored me the first time, and I'll capitalize it so you are sure to see it...WHEN DID YOU DECIDE TO BE STRAIGHT?
Loveisallyouneed

Roanoke, VA

#84 Feb 18, 2013
Ur all going to hell wrote:
U can try to justify it all u want to, but like I said on judgement day r u gonna look God in the face & say "don't judge me, who r u to judge me". & God made black people, he made arabian people, he DID NOT make gays. U were not gay when he made u. How can u ask for forgivness & then go straight & sin? Why ask if u know ur not gonna change ur ways? Say what u want to, whatever helps u sleep at night & however u try to justify ur lifestyle, cause I'm not the one who has to face God as a queer or lesbian. Btw I don't want to understand u & don't care how u feel. U know ur wrong! Now U have a great day.
Have fun sucking a big, juicy cock in hell...:)
Loveisallyouneed

Roanoke, VA

#85 Feb 18, 2013
It's 2013. Why is this a big deal?!?!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#86 Feb 18, 2013
Loveisallyouneed wrote:
It's 2013. Why is this a big deal?!?!
Because there are those out there who are completely content to push their backward thinking on others simply because it makes them feel better about themselves. They are really sad, and sheltered. I don't so much as blame them, but the environment in which they were raised. They were taught intolerance at an early age, as were their parents, and their parents before them. Comes with the territory around here unfortunately. Not all of Wise County is like that though, I grew up here, and I'm not like those people, and thankfully people like that are becoming less and less of a problem with time, because finally some sense is starting to creep in and younger generations aren't so full of hate for their fellow man.
Ur going to hell

Wise, VA

#87 Feb 18, 2013
Yes I did answer ur question. I did say that I did not decide to be straight bc that's the way I am supposed to be. God made me straight & my parents raised me the right way. U say ur a father, do u want ur kids to see 2 queers or 2 lesbians walking around wanting attention from everyone. Oh but when they get negative attention their saying "oh don't judge me". If that doesn't bother u then that's on u, kids should not be raised to think that kind of behavior is acceptable. U & ur wife don't bother me because that's the way things are supposed to be. I still don't want to see u two out sucking face. But u & another man would bother me because its gross & I don't want to see it & I sure don't want my kid to see it. Im done with this thread because I'm right & all u gays r wrong. I'm just glad I'm not u when it comes to judgement day. I can repent & be forgiven because my whole existance is not a sin. Have a great life.
Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#88 Feb 21, 2013
Ur all going to hell wrote:
U can try to justify it all u want to, but like I said on judgement day r u gonna look God in the face & say "don't judge me, who r u to judge me". & God made black people, he made arabian people, he DID NOT make gays. U were not gay when he made u. How can u ask for forgivness & then go straight & sin? Why ask if u know ur not gonna change ur ways? Say what u want to, whatever helps u sleep at night & however u try to justify ur lifestyle, cause I'm not the one who has to face God as a queer or lesbian. Btw I don't want to understand u & don't care how u feel. U know ur wrong! Now U have a great day.
why don't you go f uck yourself you hypocritical piece of sh!t
true

Wise, VA

#89 Feb 21, 2013
Gay Brian

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90 Feb 23, 2013
Ur going to hell wrote:
Yes I did answer ur question. I did say that I did not decide to be straight bc that's the way I am supposed to be. God made me straight & my parents raised me the right way. U say ur a father, do u want ur kids to see 2 queers or 2 lesbians walking around wanting attention from everyone. Oh but when they get negative attention their saying "oh don't judge me". If that doesn't bother u then that's on u, kids should not be raised to think that kind of behavior is acceptable. U & ur wife don't bother me because that's the way things are supposed to be. I still don't want to see u two out sucking face. But u & another man would bother me because its gross & I don't want to see it & I sure don't want my kid to see it. Im done with this thread because I'm right & all u gays r wrong. I'm just glad I'm not u when it comes to judgement day. I can repent & be forgiven because my whole existance is not a sin. Have a great life.
I'll quote your bible for you so you'll see what a hypocrite and or moron you are.

Leviticus 19:18 - "Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord."

Leviticus 19:27 - "Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

Leviticus 19:12 - "Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane the name of your God. I am the Lord."

Those passages right there, pretty much ensure your entry to hell. I'm glad people like you are starting to get older and die, hopefully one day, the world will be rid of you and your ilk, until then, people like me will continue to show you the same disrespect, disdain and animosity you show others.
rainbow player

Lugoff, SC

#91 Feb 24, 2013
So what y'all r saying is just because I am lesbian I am going to go to hell. Even though every Sunday you will find me in church and I believe that God gave his only begotten son to save us. Ill always be a Christian and stupid people who don't have a true understanding of the Bible and what it means will not deturr me from the fact that I still believe that I am going to go to heaven
tapout is gay and queer

Wise, VA

#92 Feb 25, 2013
if you see anyone wearing a tapout shirt they are homosexuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wise central football parking 4 hr wildcat 3
Ginger Allen, I mean Sadler (Dec '15) 6 hr peekaboo 11
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) 19 hr over worked 114
Lisa Hamilton aka "Mamaw" 21 hr Nikki 3
Gabe Barnett produced another affair child 22 hr Nana 3
Childcare Wed Dorothy 3
Where did Charlie Stanley go? he used to work ... (Aug '10) Wed El facto 9

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages