Crystal Counts & James Mickels

Crystal Counts & James Mickels

Posted in the Wise Forum

Wow

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Any info on these two?
Retard

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2011
Wow wrote:
Any info on these two?
Stop trying to start sh!t you pathetic hillbilly scum, get back under your rock loser.
lol

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2011
Retard your name says it all... You must be part of that family.... Nast @ss bunch... Not everybody has to live under a rock like this bunch. Real people has a house, and takes care of their family....
noneya

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2011
yeah they r a nasty bunch of people they cant take care of their kids she aint got her girl she staies with her dad and he aint much better
itssad

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 15, 2011
I think it's sad that she don't have have her girls, one lives with her dad in coeburn and the other little girl she is in foster care. It's sad that they are expecting another baby, when they haven't had the little girl one day of her life. I have seen the baby she has a lot of medical problems. Children need's a family that's going to love them and take care of them no matter what. Just because you can have kid's don't make you a mother or a father.
Abby

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2011
Is this people James Mickles & Crystal Gains from Wise? I don't know who they are but I know OF them. Didn't know she was expecting again..what's this world coming 2? It is sad when you have a little baby in Foster Care, hasnt lived with the parents & having another baby.
sad

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Abby yes they are from Wise. I hope when she has this child it is put with the family that has the little girl so they can stay together. It's sad that people can have kid's and not care nothing about them, but people who loves kid's and would do anything to be able to have one just can't. I don't think either one should be able to have anymore kid's.
Abby

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2011
I agree with you 150%...I have 2 kids & have them. I couldn't imagine myself w/o them. That eats me up how ppl does kids.
sad wrote:
Abby yes they are from Wise. I hope when she has this child it is put with the family that has the little girl so they can stay together. It's sad that people can have kid's and not care nothing about them, but people who loves kid's and would do anything to be able to have one just can't. I don't think either one should be able to have anymore kid's.
tommy

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 16, 2011
that family dont care about nothing. she was in foster care and his brothers and sisters was to. thats all they know is to have kids and let other people raise them. they shouldnt be able to have a animal of any kind so they sure dont need to be able to raise a kid this whole bunch is nasty and thats all they know
just wondering

Mansfield, OH

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Is his sister named Bettty?
just wondering

Mansfield, OH

#11 Aug 19, 2011
Is his sister named Betty?
tommy

Nashville, TN

#12 Aug 19, 2011
yes he has a sister named betty
mandy

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Nov 2, 2011
and she is preggo again! shheeesssshhhh!!!
Abby

United States

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Yeah, like she really needs another one....
mandy wrote:
and she is preggo again! shheeesssshhhh!!!
family

Salem, VA

#15 Dec 11, 2011
betty isnt going to have another baby she has two boys
betty

Nashville, TN

#16 Dec 15, 2011
hey listen up im not pragnant again show much youll really know about me. plus if i was that wouldnt be nothen of yall f**** business anyway...get a f**** life quit talking about everybody else
mandy

Salem, VA

#17 Dec 22, 2011
betty wrote:
hey listen up im not pragnant again show much youll really know about me. plus if i was that wouldnt be nothen of yall f**** business anyway...get a f**** life quit talking about everybody else
If you was smart you would see that this topic is about crystal counts not you and being pregnant!! not PRAGNANT! Go back to school!
Crystal

Nashville, TN

#18 Aug 20, 2012
Listen Here who ever is talking shit about me and James and my girls need to keep their fucking mouth shut because whenever you are talking shit about someone your talking about yourself... For one thing the reason for my child to be in foster care is because of her health problems not because i wanted her there, I am in the process of getting her home and getting training to get her home also and for my other child she goes back and forth from me and her dad... for the one i just given birth to is HOME WITH ME AND JAMES... So back the fuck off or else...
Crystal

Nashville, TN

#19 Aug 20, 2012
tommy wrote:
that family dont care about nothing. she was in foster care and his brothers and sisters was to. thats all they know is to have kids and let other people raise them. they shouldnt be able to have a animal of any kind so they sure dont need to be able to raise a kid this whole bunch is nasty and thats all they know
How do you know anything about me there is nothing you have on me and you all need to leave me the F*** alone or I will report every single one of you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) 10 hr The Big Guy 124
Hiding 1 11 hr Dem 3
Scott Jordan (May '16) Sun The Joker 28
Wise pool Sun black velvet 1
Becky Sturgill Sat SNik 2
Ashley Mullins (Vanover) Jun 23 SNik 7
Warning!! El Castillo Mexican restaurant (Nov '14) Jun 23 Echacho 27

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages