Campbellsville, KY

#103 Sep 17, 2012
Union should win this year, but right now it is:

Central 1
Union 0
fbm

Blacksburg, VA

#104 Sep 18, 2012
Fall ball is not crazy. For the kids that don't like playing football it gives them a sport to play. Fall ball has rules just like regular season baseball to keep the kids safe. My son has play for 3 years now and loves it. He didn't want to play football so I was more than happy to support his choice to play fall ball. It has been a wonderful experience for us. He has great coaches that truely love the boys.
Jonesville Football Mom

Roanoke, VA

#105 Sep 28, 2012
In a previous post by Mr. Summers, he mentioned the issues between Pennington and Jonesville. I have witnessed this first hand and cannot understand what started the whole fued. Apparently, it is affecting the kids as well and what goes on between these parents should NEVER affect the kids! Can someone, anyone, please tell me what the issues are between these 2 towns? Instead of playing local teams such as Pennington or Thomas Walker, we are having to travel great distances for the kids to play football. I don't understand why we can't keep some games local and play towns that are next to one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas kennedy 35 min guess who 1
Shot at the cops 1 hr Follower 13
derick wood 3 hr A friend 2
Matt Thacker (Aug '14) 22 hr rebel 2
sobel baldwin (Dec '10) Aug 2 Curious 8
I would love to be on disability/foodstamps/hud (Feb '11) Jul 31 ppl are stupid 17
April Taylor Jul 29 A friend 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages