ajay johnson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mad about life

Wise, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
who knows him and please don't make staements like'cool' 'greatest'.put something original
hah

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Dec 4, 2012
How does dead beat dad sound?
Lola

Wise, VA

#3 Dec 5, 2012
He has a kid?
og

Norton, VA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
He is straight ice and the bestest person out there!
Nope

Coeburn, VA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Most definately a dead beat. Yes he has a little boy
Lola

Wise, VA

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Didn't know that he had a kid. He's a kid himself, kids can't take care of kids. Sad situation all around. He hasn't been taught any morals. Seems all those kids know how to do is party. The parents don't care what goes on, their home is a local party house for teenagers.
Sierra Gibson
#8 Dec 6, 2012
Rhonda does care about her kids, how about you guys just stfu && go on somewhere. quit talking sh*t about ajay, cuzz i will mess your sh*t up over him.!
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Sierra you arent nothing but a bunch of talk & everybody knows it. Just because someone is bashing one of your friends you think you have to threaten someone, grow up.
Sierra Gibson
#10 Dec 7, 2012
how about sucking a di*k, or pitting your real name instead of being a little pus*y bitÁh
Heather

Blacksburg, VA

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Oh, please! Sierra, you're not really in any position to be calling anyone a pussy...seeing that you are one yourself. You try to act all grown and the reality is, you're just a child. Someone needs to be a parent to you before you end up pregnant or in jail...and I'm betting you're already doing drugs considering the people you hang out with. The sad part is that you could be a really pretty girl but that nasty mouth of yours just makes you look trashy. Believe me, it's not cute at all! Now I put my name on here...so are you going to come and find me and 'mess me up?'
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Amen to that Heather!
sierra
#14 Dec 8, 2012
Heather wrote:
Oh, please! Sierra, you're not really in any position to be calling anyone a pussy...seeing that you are one yourself. You try to act all grown and the reality is, you're just a child. Someone needs to be a parent to you before you end up pregnant or in jail...and I'm betting you're already doing drugs considering the people you hang out with. The sad part is that you could be a really pretty girl but that nasty mouth of yours just makes you look trashy. Believe me, it's not cute at all! Now I put my name on here...so are you going to come and find me and 'mess me up?'
last name, && fu*k what u say about me, im my own person, ill do as i please, my life is my life, ill live it the way i want, abd considering ajay & rhonda just lost a very special person in their lives, it would seem that yall would have a little respect for someone instead of sh*t talk em'
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#15 Dec 8, 2012
That attitude I'm my own person usually lands you kids in trouble, don't it? I've never seen such disrespectful talk in my life coming from you teenagers. It pretty much shows everyone how you are being raised. My children are grown now, but if they had a mouth like this, they wouldn't have had it long. You are a young lady and you can defend your family and friends without the nasty language. You being a lady, makes it worse. You will get no where in life with this bad attitude. well, no where that is worth anything.
sierra
#16 Dec 8, 2012
S A V wrote:
That attitude I'm my own person usually lands you kids in trouble, don't it? I've never seen such disrespectful talk in my life coming from you teenagers. It pretty much shows everyone how you are being raised. My children are grown now, but if they had a mouth like this, they wouldn't have had it long. You are a young lady and you can defend your family and friends without the nasty language. You being a lady, makes it worse. You will get no where in life with this bad attitude. well, no where that is worth anything.
fu#k you.(: how about that?!
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Not to mention you change boyfriends and/or girlfriends every week. How do you think that makes you look to people? & with your filthy mouth? & your facebook drama you always have going on, complaining or whining or cussing about someone or something. If you dont like your life then CHANGE IT! Quit whining about it for attention. You may not care what people think of you right now but one day you will. & when you dont have any friends because of the way you act, youll realize a thing or two. Also I love how every relationship of yours, everything is the other persons fault. Like youre the perfect one & everybody else does something wrong.... Might wanna think twice about that. Especially since I know for a fact that you have sent "photos" of yourself to a few different people while you were in a relationship. Then a few days later got on facebook going on about cheaters, classic move on your part. I know youre 17 but you really should think about some of the things you say & do before you do them. Maybe thats why you cant keep a relationship?
Heather

Blacksburg, VA

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Even if you did have my last name it wouldn't change ANYTHING! I could give you my address and phone number as well and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it so please, stop with the billy badass attitude already! I don't see you mourning their loss either but of course, why would you? You're too worried about your relationship status and finding another guy to take advantage of. The only reason you even hang with them is because you have no parents of your own. Well, you do but I wouldn't call them parents really. We can all see how they have failed you and now you're failing yourself. It's really sad but not surprising. Mark my words, when you turn 18, we will be seeing your name in the Busted paper and probably in the birth announcements as well since we all can see how this story is going to play out. Young girl has no guidance, young girl looks for validation with men, young girl gets pregnant and can't take care of child, so young girl starts stealing and breaking the law, young girl lands in jail. But wait, you're already in the system right? Yep, thought so. Go ahead with that attitude and see where it will get you!
sierra
#19 Dec 12, 2012
its my body, ill do as i please, my life is none of your business.! kay kay.(: u really got room to judge. hha. what a dumb bit*h.!
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#20 Dec 12, 2012
When people start using you for sex then dont go around complaining about it. If they havent already started.....
Heather

Blacksburg, VA

#21 Dec 12, 2012
Sierra honey, you have no idea who you are talking to! My name is Heather but it's not my first name so before you think you know me, you don't. But trust me when I say this, I know you very well...everyone knows you and knows what you're all about. Explain to me how I have no room to judge? I don't go around screwing every boy I meet nor do I do drugs. I don't cuss every breath or make myself look cheap and skanky. You get tired of guys so you jump on the lesbian train for a few days until that doesn't work. I bet your parents are so proud. Wait, what parents...that's the problem! You have no guidance and no-one there to help steer you on the right path. Your mom, well that's an entirely different subject. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?
sierra
#22 Dec 12, 2012
Heather wrote:
Sierra honey, you have no idea who you are talking to! My name is Heather but it's not my first name so before you think you know me, you don't. But trust me when I say this, I know you very well...everyone knows you and knows what you're all about. Explain to me how I have no room to judge? I don't go around screwing every boy I meet nor do I do drugs. I don't cuss every breath or make myself look cheap and skanky. You get tired of guys so you jump on the lesbian train for a few days until that doesn't work. I bet your parents are so proud. Wait, what parents...that's the problem! You have no guidance and no-one there to help steer you on the right path. Your mom, well that's an entirely different subject. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?
Oh well, its my pu**y, and my body, i will do as i please, and say what u like, ive heard it all. call me what u please, it doesnt bother me, u can trust that.. and hello YOLO, so why not have fun.?(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
telemed (May '14) 4 hr doesn't surprise me 23
Cassie creech 14 hr Pillbilly 6
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) Wed concerned citizens 127
Ray and April Taylor Tue Edgeracer 4
L.F. Addington (Jan '17) Aug 13 The final countdown 21
Wise County Going Downhill Aug 13 The final countdown 11
Unnecessary drama (May '16) Aug 12 PObrother 2

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance