How do you get a job at Telemed?

How do you get a job at Telemed?

Posted in the Wise Forum

TeleWatcher

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Do you have to be a gay and a well known pill head ?
hbahahaha

Roanoke, VA

#2 Sep 12, 2011
No you just have to be related to management.
true

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2011
Your both stupid. If u really wanted a job, why wouldn't u just apply its that simple. But maybe ur just lazy & don't want a job. U just want to talk abt people that do work for a living and stay out of other peoples business.
thehonesttruth

United States

#4 Sep 14, 2011
F*ck someone's boyfriend/husband, know someone up there, or the management.
But you're right, if ur a pillhead or gay, you'll fit right in.
Real

Wise, VA

#5 Sep 6, 2015
It's true gay or a pill head seems they get there way fail a drug test nothing is done go to the Dr get a prescription written three days after the test and you still have job
drugs

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2015
it's drug dealers for sure always get the good jobs around here especially the over weight liars
grow up

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2015
well don't let anyone working there borrow money youll get accused of wreaking thier money HELL just fliirt with them use em for the money and ride hiding from husband pol fat as need to pay their depts grow ue
umightknowme

Big Stone Gap, VA

#8 Sep 13, 2015
People are so pathetic. All these comments are probably from ex-employees who are upset because they got fired. Yes, we have a few homosexual eemployees... So does a lot of businesses. Gtfo. & also FYI..... Every place of business has a "pill head" telemed is a great place to work. They are so wonderful about giving people second cchances. If you're friendly, nice, smart & funny.... People will like you there. As far as drug testing goes.... More than a few people have been fired because they failed a drug test. So please shut up and grow up now.
Grow up and get a job

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Sep 14, 2015
People are sad and pathetic. I guarantee everyone that is trashing TeleMed and the employees have no job and are probably living off the government. Grow the hell up get a job and a life
Yes

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2016
Worst place ever to work. They have their picks and they will fire you for doing your job. Most of the upper management are pill heads and word has been going atound that the labor board has been contacted. I look for them to shut that place down. The labor board will be making a trip there. Mark my words
Hiring now

Wise, VA

#12 Dec 9, 2016
Apply online
Michellethabell

United States

#13 May 24, 2017
TeleWatcher wrote:
Do you have to be a gay and a well known pill head ?
No...You're thinking of Sykes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know jack vaughn 3 hr confused 4
3 stacked (Nov '16) 3 hr honeymylove 257
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) 4 hr Coal News 263
Front street cruze in? 4 hr Fake 2
I never stopped loving you (Oct '11) 9 hr 4ever and a day 11
does anyone know hickory at McDonald's in wise va? Fri Hickory 5
Who are the Muslims in Wise area? Sep 21 Discover Mortgage 2

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages