emily collier
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beatlejuice

Old Hickory, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2012
emily collier

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2012
her friend

Hermitage, TN

#3 Aug 2, 2012
what about her?
Portia Tonberry Lover

Roanoke, VA

#4 Aug 3, 2012
her friend wrote:
what about her?
she's fat and ugly and so are you
ahaha

Roanoke, VA

#5 Aug 3, 2012
some people died because of her lol
girl on the internet

Roanoke, VA

#6 Aug 3, 2012
kid kiwi wrote:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr _m6vc0cbhjS1qes588.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67fe1mgDR1...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 3, 2012
girl on the internet wrote:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tum blr_m67fe1mgDR1rsw7g7o1_500.gi f
freakin sweet
mel

Bedford, VA

#9 Aug 4, 2012
How stupid!
and

Afton, TN

#10 Aug 5, 2012
She has deleted her Facebook account
watch

Wise, VA

#11 Aug 14, 2012
What goes around comes around
curious

Roanoke, VA

#12 Aug 15, 2012
Anyone know if she has been charged with anything yet?
rip austin an kevin ywbm

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2012
It's her fault two of my close friend are sea in my opinion she deserves the worst death possible f l u c k that Nasty s l u t she deserves to be behind bars and b e a t e n
rip austin an kevin ywbm

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2012
rip austin an kevin ywbm wrote:
It's her fault two of my close friend are sea in my opinion she deserves the worst death possible f l u c k that Nasty s l u t she deserves to be behind bars and b e a t e n
dead'
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#16 Aug 29, 2012
and wrote:
She has deleted her Facebook account
She made another one with a different name but its pretty obvious considering her profile picture is of herself! Like nobody would be able to figure out its her?
Taylor Mullins

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Sep 8, 2012
haha this is true she should be behinnd bars......so far no she has been charged. she said that that night that she wrecked she thought it was fun and she wld do it again if she got the chance to...n...she also said she was so happy and that she didnt ca3rre about anythiing except her meds and she didnt care about asking for forgiveness....cold hearted bitch
Emilie

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Nov 1, 2012
I would never say anything like that, mrs. Taylor Mullins,I don't even know you . chill out on what you say, because you don't know the facts.
Sdfjr

Wise, VA

#23 Nov 1, 2012
Emilie wrote:
I would never say anything like that, mrs. Taylor Mullins,I don't even know you . chill out on what you say, because you don't know the facts.
she dont deserve her ARM
kayla

United States

#24 Nov 2, 2012
U guys r dumb.... i mean let it b... talking crap is not going to let those boys rest or let their family cope wit it..... I have read Facebook of the boys family n all they wish is that everyone would stop talking bout it bc they want to b able to move on n want ppl to remember the boys for all the great stuff n want the wreck stuff to me squashed.... I dnt c y some ppl just cant shut up and grow up...
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#25 Nov 20, 2012
Coalfield said theyre getting her for 2 counts of involuntary manslaughter. Cant serve her yet because shes in florida.
an adult norton

Wise, VA

#26 Dec 4, 2012
no that is not what the coalfield said...it simply said she had not been served at the time...nothing as to why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Baker Fri curious 1
Greg Brewer Fri Confused 3
JustWondering.... Fri sure 1
what is your favorite thing about wise county??? Thu Shelly 4
Red Onion Correction Officers cheating.. Thu Phoenix 7
How did Michael Kern Kiser Die? Thu Yolo 11
Who is the best criminal lawyer in Wise Co? (Nov '11) Thu awful 15
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages