whos tesia bradford?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bad News

Big Stone Gap, VA

#49 Nov 2, 2012
Tesia most people on here dont have a life and no one in it so this is all they got to do seen people do a friend of mine same way if it not true then dont worry about it just injoy life as you see it and everthing else will pass on to some one else its all they know dum a$$es
Info

United States

#50 Nov 4, 2012
Hey guys and gals; I don't know any of you. But I can tell you that your past will come back and haunt you like a ghost. Just quit doing all this crazy shit to each other, and quit drinking and drugging until you're out of your heads and don't know or remember what you actually done, and you'd be way ahead of this crazy world. It's not cool to go looking for a descent gal or guy to date, when they've been with 10 plus guys or gals. You must know if you do any schooling or research that most of you have some type of PMRV or STD's and some lay dormant for many years and then come out on you, and the husband, boyfrined, grilfriend, or wife, starts accusing you of fooling around and it's been years ago, and yet it just shows up in later years, and it destroys good relationships for the things you're doing to each others bodies in your youth. So stop it, for gods sake and don't drink and drive,and don't drink and thrive in a sex fuzzy coma, get real, and have fun, but keep the drawers on, and have some real friends that will watch your back and help keep each other from going off that deep edge, that you'll ever be able to undo? < Undo, it's a sad word. We'd all like some do overs and "undo", but life it what it is. But if you persons will get real, and quit trying to impress every guy/gal with how good of a sex expert you are, maybe all this sort and type of gossip would dry up and not be out here on this stupid gossip topix web site. I hope just one of you young persons will stop and it will be worth me taking all my time to type and write this, in trying to help some of you. Others don't care and won't listen, and when you're stoned by drugs or drinking, then you can not make implied consent or any type of decisions. SO QUIT. DAMN. JUST QUIT. You'll be way ahead down the road of life. And you won't have to worry about your family or chidren or relatives getting on this type of sites and reading truths, or untruths. Wishing all you young persons the very best, for you all are the future generation, and you better stop, look, learn, and listen. GO SLOWLY in life. It's a very short ride at best. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally a real hairstylist in wise county 52 min Stf1967 1
sasquatch 14 hr over it 4
Jessica Hibbitts 16 hr Keeponmuffin 2
Katie and Josh Orender (Jul '14) 16 hr Keeponmuffin 4
who is the cop in was called Wells? Wed Classics 2
Red Onion Correction Officers cheating.. Wed Lots of Love 1
Sally Bryant drug dealing Narc Tue oh yea 6
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE