David Dotson keep your hope and change

David Dotson keep your hope and change

Posted in the Wise Forum

Sick crap

Norton, VA

#1 Jul 10, 2012
The workers in SWV want to keep our jobs. You know about us? we are the one's who PAY the bills for all the welfare you people go on about all the time. Try working and you might not be so happy about giving your own EARNED money away.
heynow

Norton, VA

#2 Sep 5, 2012
He is not on welfare you moron! He does work, about 18 hours a day 7 days a week. Taking care of a grandmother he doesn't want the republicans taking medicare away from. he saves medicare thousands of dollars a month by caring for her at home, insted of putting her in a nursing home. He has a bigger heart than anyone I know. So get your damn facts straight before calling someone out on this stupid site. At least he has the balls to put his name on his letters in the paper, and not hide behind a computer. Do some damn research and see where the republicans stand, before you make a fool of yourself. I guess you want your taxes raised, and want your kids to have a harder time paying for college. Thats what will happen if republicans get their way. Its public record, look it up, that is if you are smart enough to know how! Idiot
Not so fast

Norton, VA

#3 Sep 6, 2012
heynow wrote:
He is not on welfare you moron! He does work, about 18 hours a day 7 days a week. Taking care of a grandmother he doesn't want the republicans taking medicare away from. he saves medicare thousands of dollars a month by caring for her at home, insted of putting her in a nursing home. He has a bigger heart than anyone I know. So get your damn facts straight before calling someone out on this stupid site. At least he has the balls to put his name on his letters in the paper, and not hide behind a computer. Do some damn research and see where the republicans stand, before you make a fool of yourself. I guess you want your taxes raised, and want your kids to have a harder time paying for college. Thats what will happen if republicans get their way. Its public record, look it up, that is if you are smart enough to know how! Idiot
Does the title 'useful idiot' ring with you? I know who raises taxes, I know who's working to put coal out of business. I know who supports every warped agenda that can be dragged from the slim of hell such as abortion on demand at tax payers expense, putting the criminal before the victim. I know the liars who use the scare tactics on the elderly while working to rob them blind behind their backs, I know the ones who deny the elderly life saving oxygen but are more than happy to give the young and able free rent when they pop out a bastard every 11 months while keeping them pumped up on pills so they ensure a 'vote' the next go around. I know the ones who fought among themselves just yesterday to remove the mention of GOD from their platform. I know the ones who pay back unions for votes will billions in tax payers funds. I know the ones who stated for the world to hear that they would 'bankrupt' anyone building a coalfired power plant. I know the ones who hate success but honor those who won't try. Mr. Dotson I'm sure is a good man, but as we can see he wants what he wants to hell with everyone else. Unless his mother is under 55 there's nothing to worry about no matter how much dribble you and the left spread around. As for the rest of us who work, we have enough sense to realize SOMEONE has to pay the bills on the $16,000,000,000,000 debt we have that is going up over 350 million dollars a minute. But then those on the left don't worry about paying bills, they have the tax payers, the working people do that for them.
Clarify Yourself

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Hey there....listen not so fast, contrary to what people like you thing, everyone is allowed into heaven. Not just ignorant white people. President Obama did not get us into debt, he inherited the debt of George Bush and you know it! You can't turn around a pathetic hack job in four years. C'mon, read a history book for goodness sakes. God will never accept someone who hates people who are different. And finally let me say this, I AM ON THE LEFT AND I PAY MY TAXES AND MY BILLS! Before youu assume something, get your facts straight.
Point of fact

Norton, VA

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Clarify Yourself wrote:
Hey there....listen not so fast, contrary to what people like you thing, everyone is allowed into heaven. Not just ignorant white people. President Obama did not get us into debt, he inherited the debt of George Bush and you know it! You can't turn around a pathetic hack job in four years. C'mon, read a history book for goodness sakes. God will never accept someone who hates people who are different. And finally let me say this, I AM ON THE LEFT AND I PAY MY TAXES AND MY BILLS! Before youu assume something, get your facts straight.
What the heck are you talking about? The ONLY one who mentioned race here is YOU. Obama did take office during a recession. One that he voted to help create time and time again. He didn't just walk off the street as you pretend he did. He was in the Senate before that. Look at his voting record. Esp look at his vote on allowing children to be born, placed in a room, alone, till they died at the request of their so called mothers before you spout off about heaven. This has nothing to do with people who are different, it has everything to do with people who have no clue how to get a job, let alone run the most powerful economy in the world. Before you go off the deep in, remember Obama and the left, your left, had complete control of Washington for 2 full years before the 2010 smackdown. He could have changed the tax codes any way he pleased. He could have brought the troops home with the stroke of a pen. He could have put for real tax reform that would have encouraged job creation. What did he do? He forced obama care down the throats of every citizen. He gave billions in bailouts to GM, Solyndra, GE and his other political backers. For that the left took a whooping in 2010.

He's been criticized for his failings as a leader not his race at least not on here. Even today the job's report came out. Failure once again. Don't place the race card, only cowards do that.
Fred

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
His facebook page says he works for amazon.com
If he takes care of his grandmother why would he post that he works for amazon.com while living with her in Wise?
yep

Goodview, VA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
VERY WELL SAID!!!!!
Point of fact wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck are you talking about? The ONLY one who mentioned race here is YOU. Obama did take office during a recession. One that he voted to help create time and time again. He didn't just walk off the street as you pretend he did. He was in the Senate before that. Look at his voting record. Esp look at his vote on allowing children to be born, placed in a room, alone, till they died at the request of their so called mothers before you spout off about heaven. This has nothing to do with people who are different, it has everything to do with people who have no clue how to get a job, let alone run the most powerful economy in the world. Before you go off the deep in, remember Obama and the left, your left, had complete control of Washington for 2 full years before the 2010 smackdown. He could have changed the tax codes any way he pleased. He could have brought the troops home with the stroke of a pen. He could have put for real tax reform that would have encouraged job creation. What did he do? He forced obama care down the throats of every citizen. He gave billions in bailouts to GM, Solyndra, GE and his other political backers. For that the left took a whooping in 2010.
He's been criticized for his failings as a leader not his race at least not on here. Even today the job's report came out. Failure once again. Don't place the race card, only cowards do that.
Ding Dong

New York, NY

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Coal is in decline because of natural gas. It's cheaper for power plants to burn gas than coal. Why? Because of supply and demand. The more of something you have the cheaper it is. The market is flooded with natural gas because suppliers can now reach natural gas pockets in the ground they couldnt get to a few years ago. You can dig up Ronald Reagan and put him in the White House, but that want change supply and demand. If power plants could burn large amounts of dog shit cheaper than coal or natural gas, they would use dog shit. Its about what fuel is cheaper. So when I hear some coal miners wife hating on Obama because her husband lost his job at the mine, I have to think she should be hating on the company that fratured that rock to bring out the natual gas that people couldnt get to just a few years ago.
Not so fast

Norton, VA

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Of course the countless regulations from the EPA under Obama has had no effect on coal. I hope they all switch to gas, then in 3 or so years when gas goes through the roof and there's no alternative and they raise the rates so that people actually do freeze to death in the dark we can sit back and laugh our butts off at their stupidity.
Ding Dong

New York, NY

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Yes it's no secret Obama wants to end coal. If natural gas wasn't so available on the market now, he wouldn't be able to throw coal miners under the bus. But natural gas has given the tree huggers a real opening to replace coal.
POKEY

Wise, VA

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Ding Dong wrote:
Yes it's no secret Obama wants to end coal. If natural gas wasn't so available on the market now, he wouldn't be able to throw coal miners under the bus. But natural gas has given the tree huggers a real opening to replace coal.
Did you ever think that the folks in natural gas value their jobs just as others?? Blame Obama, thats the way to go, when mining accidents happen, every political figure in washington calls for tougher regulations,so what does congress do, tougher regulations. Problem solved for the time being, then coal companies have to pay more for the regulations, then they have to pay big bucks, so here we are with another problem..They can not afford to pay their workers and the DEMANDED regulations to prevent lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
L.F. Addington 2 hr Sassafras 2
Sadler 8 hr Mcdrama 2
H&R Block Emerald Advance (Dec '12) 11 hr PJW 38
Charlie Reeves 14 hr Norman 4
Cut throat lawyer (Jun '13) Fri Pay some d4m atte... 22
judge wills Jan 18 hate wise 15
Who is the best criminal lawyer in Wise Co? (Nov '11) Jan 16 Nepotism City 26

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance