does this bother you as an american

Posted in the Wise Forum

the facts

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fox-News-Rove-Mor...

If these "news" people are trying to influence our elections, I think it is time to investigate and charge these un-americans for treason.
captain hindsight

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
the facts wrote:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Fo x-News-Rove-Morris-1057130.asp x?rss=breakingnews

If these "news" people are trying to influence our elections, I think it is time to investigate and charge these un-americans for treason.
Faux News has been trying to scare of brainwash people the last 10 years, I voted for Obama just to
Shut these right wing nut jobs up. Anybody who follows Faux News cannot think for themselves and is a easy influenced idiot. All I've heard for the past 5 years are; 1. Obama is a Muslim. 2. Obama was not born in America, his birth certificate is a fraud. 3. Obama created the whole deficit, George Bush nor the previous presidents never caused the US to be in debt, it was all Obamas fault. 4. Cheap natural gas has flooded the energy market and the coal mining has always been boom and bust, but that is Obamas fault as well. And last but not least, 6. Obama is the Antichrist.
lol

Fordyce, AR

#3 Dec 5, 2012
whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Hall 4 hr Marley 2
Margo Johnson 17 hr glitter 8
New Hangar 19 hr WCR 1
Dillon sutherland (Aug '14) 20 hr Lol 4
Inn at Wise- Verdict? Sat The Inn sucks 15
sex Fri akshay 1
gay sex in pune (Aug '14) Thu btm 20
Wise Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web