looking for Chris Sturgill

looking for Chris Sturgill

Posted in the Wise Forum

a friend

Gallatin, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2012
looking for Chris Sturgill could someone give me some info on him?
somebody

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2012
a friend wrote:
looking for Chris Sturgill could someone give me some info on him?
He moved away a couple of years ago
Smyrna, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2012
There are a bunch of Chris Sturgills...can you give more info?? I know 2..one in Pound & one in Wise.....
a friend

Wise, VA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Wise i think last time i seen him he was driving a white jeep
Curious

Norton, VA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
What about him?
a friend

Wise, VA

#7 Feb 11, 2013
just looking up an old friend
Wise, VA

#8 Feb 22, 2013
I know him....we live together. We were married til a little skank cam along & thought she could steal him away but truth is we NEVER EVER stopped seeing each or lovin each other. WE are so happy & I am sure he would love to catch up with old friends. He works alot so not much time left except for me...lol !!! If you are serious..we can figure out a way for you all to hook up. Let me know.....
Actually Chris

Rome, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I am so confused. This is the wise county chris, and no I don't live there anymore.
Wise, VA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
To "Atually Chris"....don't be confused...there are currently 4 Chris Sturgills in Wise Co. One named Christopher Ronnie Sturgill just made the Coalfield for several charges in the Criminal Pic pages. Last yr we got flowers & condolence cards for a Chris Sturgill that had passed away. My Chris has middle initial C. It is a good & popular name. And ur middle initial is S....huh??? Now you know who I am. They are looking for your daddy sweetie....not you...
Brandy Wine

Norton, VA

#11 Mar 25, 2013
The one in Wise
Wise, VA

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Yes the one in Wise...he is a good hard working man & never had any trouble. Great father..good husband & very kind...of course I'll say that..lol!! He doesn't like computers but is curious who is lookin for him. Apparently whoever it was...was not serious cause there has been no more posts from "a friend" so that's the end of this.....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hugh & Sue 3 hr Tnt 1
Wise co IDA sued Where's the money ? 4 hr Bow Wow 1
Pathetic wanna be moms in wise 14 hr Jessies girl 10
Need to get in touch with Felicia Powers (Jul '13) Mon Why for 15
Relocation of fat pool in wise May 22 Don 7
Hot Girls in Sportcars May 21 Dan Rey 1
Any sexy older women interested in hot 27 year ... May 21 SexiLexi1988 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages