Richard Quillen on WAXM

Posted in the Wise Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MIA

Christiansburg, VA

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Can someone please tell me what happened to Richard Quillen on WAXM? I was really enjoying the morning show and then he was gone.
yes

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2011
he's no longer there,he screwed em out of alot of money.
truth

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 13, 2011
How did that happen?
sounds

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2011
Sounds like there's a lot more to this story than what is being told. The little time that Richard was with them he worked wonders.. Now that he's gone they suck again. Those people don't know good radio announcers.. If they did, they would hire them some!
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Check out Satellite Radio and avoid the mainstream, repetitive, formulated, commercialized, formatted crap that is regular (terrestrial) radio!!
truth

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2011
He is gone off facebook. He was on my friends list and I noticed last week he is gone. No finding him.
whats up

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2011
When u find out something, please let me know. I really enjoyed listening to him also. He was awesome!!!
MIA wrote:
Can someone please tell me what happened to Richard Quillen on WAXM? I was really enjoying the morning show and then he was gone.
flo

Roanoke, VA

#8 Sep 18, 2011
This is not the place to find out the truth.
wxbq

Denver, NC

#9 Sep 19, 2011
First wxbq now waxm
bsbs

Madison, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2011
They just keep saying he's sick... I don't buy it. Something is up.
umm

La Follette, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2011
Rehab
truth

Nashville, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2011
I wished someone would tell us what is going on with Richard we are not being nosy we miss hearing him on the radio. when you listen to someone for 20 yrs and then all of a sudden they are gone you worry about them
About Rehab

Madison, TN

#13 Sep 26, 2011
I wondered the same thing. Usually when someone disappears for an unexplainable reason your first thought is rehab.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#14 Sep 26, 2011
wxbq wrote:
First wxbq now waxm
WXBQ and WAXM are exactly the same....same songs, same bands, same endless commercials....zzzzz! Check out satellite radio...it is awesome!!!
MIA

Christiansburg, VA

#15 Oct 4, 2011
I also heard that they let Dale Bowman go. I like Dale...he is a really good guy and has a great radio voice. What is up with the management down there?
yes

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2011
Yeah and they are crazy for letting Dale go
yep

Roanoke, VA

#17 Oct 4, 2011
flo wrote:
This is not the place to find out the truth.
Truer words were never spoken!
just me

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2011
I don't like B-rad. I wonder if the man never figured out to leave out the space and pronounce his name as Brad.
Hard Worker

Nashville, TN

#19 Oct 6, 2011
B-rad is trying to sound cool I guess but he sounds retarded. That would be like some one named Herman putting his name like Her-Man LOL
MIA

Christiansburg, VA

#20 Oct 6, 2011
Richard is back!! I heard him yesterday! Go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) 6 hr evil devil 109
Hugh & Sue 6 hr Ausy 3
Wise co IDA sued Where's the money ? 6 hr evil devil 2
Why does Inn at Wise keep getting removed? 6 hr evil devil 8
Kmart building 8 hr Curious 1
Pathetic wanna be moms in wise Tue Jessies girl 10
Need to get in touch with Felicia Powers (Jul '13) May 23 Why for 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages