does anyone know if he is any good?
NEEDED

Natural Bridge, VA

#44 Nov 12, 2012
HUCK .lol
money talk

United States

#45 Mar 11, 2014
Anthony Collins is for the ppl (black or white) da ppl that dont like him jst cant afford probley cuz he got me off 4 f notes at da bondhearing# factsssss
Best in Town

Blacksburg, VA

#46 Mar 11, 2014
Pat Cline has been a great criminal attorney for manny years.
Good luck

Norton, VA

#47 Mar 11, 2014
I would recommend Jeff Elkins, Jeremy Quinn, or Gary Gilliam. Avoid Anthony Collins and Dan Fast.
Regina Peterson

Buffalo, NY

#51 Feb 24, 2015
I am looking for a good lawyer for my business. I don't really know how you would pay a lawyer just to have on hand for your business, who I could call at anytime for questions, but that is what I need. New businesses can be pretty tricky. http://supplementcounsel.com/blog/areas-of-pr...
Regina Peterson

Boston, MA

#55 Jul 13, 2015
I need a good lawyer for my music publishing company. There are a lot of legal lawsuits that occur in this industry, and it is important to have a good lawyer so that your music isn't infringed upon. Who is a good music lawyer as far as copy writing is concerned? http://www.norton-ramirezlaw.com/case/chapel-...
Regina Peterson

Provo, UT

#56 Jul 15, 2015
My company is in search for a good lawyer. We have a lot of friends who are lawyers, but were trying to find a good price range. What is the typical price range for a good lawyer, so we give our friends a fair price? http://www.stephengprice.ca
Worriedmom

United States

#57 Feb 22, 2016
Need advice on who to get for lawyer for my son on drug and conspiracy charges
DD Laws

Gate City, VA

#58 May 13, 2016
Selling House wrote:
Tom Baker and Terry Kilgore are great.
ROFL... can't imagine ANYONE saying Tom Baker is great. Hell he's not even competent. Kilgore is good enough but his political clout helps him get all sort of attention from judges and commonwealth's attorneys. Don't think so? Consider the following - his proteges include Joey Carico (former CWA and Circuit Court Judge), Chuck Slemp (current CWA), Tammy McElyea (former CWA and current Circuit Court Judge), Shaun Hines (former CWA and current GD Judge)...the list goes on.
Works for them

Gate City, VA

#59 May 13, 2016
Worriedmom wrote:
Need advice on who to get for lawyer for my son on drug and conspiracy charges
The county you're in would matter a little. You gotta pay when they travel to a city that they don't normally practice in. Top of the list in Scott would probably be Greg Kallen. John Qualls and Mike Carico are good too. Terry Kilgore if you have big bucks. In Lee, Sidney Kolb is exception and CM Callahan seems quiet but really knows his stuff. In Wise, Susie Baker, Jeff Sturgill, Brent Fleming, Greg Stewart, I think Greg Kallen has an office up there too. Charles Bledsoe is good too.
Long days night

Gate City, VA

#60 May 13, 2016
NEEDED wrote:
HUCK .lol
yea... most of his former clients know about how good he is. He doesn't show up for court and doesn't prepare. Does that help? Sitting in a courtroom for a few hours a week helps in knowing this stuff.
Love

Big Stone Gap, VA

#61 Jul 3, 2016
Used this one wrote:
Susie Baker-Cox, used her a few years ago and she was really good.
She sucks charge me a fortune during my divorce and got nothing for me
Love

Big Stone Gap, VA

#62 Jul 3, 2016
advisor wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, Susie is great. I am not sure if she takes this type of case. Her specialty is women's rights/laws.
Susie was terrible for divorce would NEVER recommend her
Hammer

United States

#63 Jul 3, 2016
Anthony Collins is a joke
Watcher

Gate City, VA

#64 Jul 6, 2016
These recommendations are scary and wrote by people who don't know any of these attorneys. Best advice, go meet with 4 or 5 of them (very few charge for an initial consultation) and figure out what you need. Not EVERYONE should have a pitbull handling their case for all that it what some people think.
HELPING OTHERS

Smartt, TN

#65 Jul 15, 2016
NeedAdvise wrote:
Hello. I was just wondering if there is anyone who could recomend a good criminal defence lawyer? I know Gary Gilliam is top notch, but with a very expensive price tag... A friend suggested Anthony Collins, anyone know anything about him? All advise is appreciated.
I recently joined Legal Shield. I checked out its reputation from a cousin's husband in Texas who is an attorney. Told me that Legal Shield is well worth its $19.95 month fee, you can drop out at any time. After submitting a particular legal issue, an attorney will be assigned to the client, specific to the legal situation. I joined a few months ago because of a real estate issue which needed to be resolved. A Legal Shield rep called me from Maryland, one of their base headquarters. Told me that he was pairing me with a real estate attorney in the state of Virginia, as close to my home as possible, trying to avoid driving as few miles as possible to meet. The coordinating attorney also told me that many cases can be resolved over the phone, without having to meet with the assigned attorney. A large number of legal issues can be addressed. Wills, civil cases, traffic violations, etc. Instead of calling and asking others for good attorneys for specific cases, Legal Shield does all of the work, finding attorneys best suited to individual needs.
Gary Gilliam

Norton, VA

#66 Nov 16, 2016
Somebody said I suck. But when I suck I'm very good at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chach Vance (Jun '16) 2 hr Kelly 26
Deborah Swanson anyone remember her? Fri 70s friend 1
Savage plant & va dot"s Fri Long Arm of the Law 2
Pretty boy Apr 19 Smoothie 1
Cheating Men (Mar '14) Apr 19 Curious 24
Lesbian Love Apr 17 Liz 3
Who are the Muslims in Wise area? (Sep '17) Apr 17 We All Slam For I... 11

Wise Jobs

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages