yes

United States

#21 Oct 7, 2010
Jeff elkins
paralegalgal

Vinton, VA

#22 Oct 13, 2010
Idiots wrote:
Jewell doesn't even take criminal cases anymore unless the judge specifically asks her to take them because they know she'll represent them well. She hasn't taken court appointed criminal cases otherwise in many years.
Just clearing the record.
Idiots, you're the idiot. There is no way they would not appoint a lawyer in cases because they do their job too well. You've been fooled. Hah!
Idiots

Hendersonville, TN

#23 Oct 13, 2010
I believe you misread my statement. Jewell does not take court appointed criminal cases unless the judge specifically asks her to. If there's a case where Jewell's background can be put to good use (first juvenile court prosecutor in Wise County) they call her office and ask if she will take the case.

Trust me, I know.
truth

Vinton, VA

#24 Oct 14, 2010
i would not trust ANYONE who had ANYTHING to do with jewel morgan! she is crazy. i hired her for my divorce, no kids just stuff to split. after 4 months of her being a total waste of time. me and my ex just worked it out at his lawyer's office and i was better off without her. she needs some crazy pills or somethin because she is a nut.
Duncan Gap Gal

Mount Juliet, TN

#25 Oct 14, 2010
CHAD WILSON is a great lawyer, dirt cheap, does a good job and ladies he is SEXY as they come.
RJj

United States

#26 Oct 14, 2010
Jewell is a complete waste of time and money. I am suprised tho that so many others have had such bad result to. I thought it may have just benn me
Myword

Hartsville, TN

#27 Oct 14, 2010
I have never heard one good word about her. I went for a consult and her office stank like smoke. You'd have thought you were in an old man bar or something...then here she comes. Smoked the whole time. That was so gross I just found someone else.
JCGIRL

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Nov 24, 2010
Jeremy O'quinn is a good choice, Marty Atkins is good, not sure about the others , except Elkins& Hunnicutt- they are a JOKE , and I have heard a lot of bad on Collins, they say he will sure take your case and your money, but never return your call, just show up in court , sometimes! Its hard to get a fair shake in a small town, too many backroom deals.
babygirl

Canada

#29 Nov 29, 2010
Speaking from experience gary gilliam is the best it is so worth the price..think about it do you want a good attorney or end up with court appointed because you thought it was too expensive Gary Gilliam is the top notch..

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#30 Nov 29, 2010
A Good Lawyer My Opinion Is Greg Stewart. Easy Going & Will Help You How Ever He Can.You Can Talk To Him About Anything He Listens.
the main man

Montgomery, IL

#31 Dec 5, 2010
dan fast can do only one thing for you...he will get u to jail FAST...
It is what it is

United States

#32 Dec 5, 2010
Thank God they finally took Don Earls license,he was the absolute worst EVER! I would recommend Joseph "Huck" Honeycutt.
JCGIRL

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Dec 5, 2010
This has to be Huck!! LOL
JCGIRL

Jonesborough, TN

#34 Dec 5, 2010
Greg Stewart is a good listener, he will listen as long as you want to talk, even on the phone. but you will be billed for every minute of it, and with him," talk ain't cheap".
lulu

United States

#35 Dec 5, 2010
Jeremy O Quinn is a great guy. Would do an excellent job he is very intelligent and knows the laws up and down. He cares about his clients.
It is what it is

United States

#36 Dec 6, 2010
JCGIRL wrote:
This has to be Huck!! LOL
Nope,not Huck.He did manage to get my son out of a little bit of trouble a few years ago,nothing serious but still he got the job done.He isn't cheap but then again you get what you pay for.I had a bad experience with Earls about 20 years ago and he charged outrageous and then sat on his ass and did nothing! I would have been better off with a court appointed lawyer then him!
tammy

United States

#37 Dec 6, 2010
Marty adkins is the best lawyer in wise county he is worth every dime he charges I promise he's that good
you ask

Knoxville, TN

#38 Dec 6, 2010
WELL I'D SAY DON'T HIRE ANY LAWYERS IN WISE COUNTY OR CITY OF NORTON,THEY ARE ALL TAINTED,GO TO WASHINGTON COUNTY.
harley

Knoxville, TN

#39 Dec 9, 2010
NeedAdvice wrote:
Ok I get "no Jewell" any other suggestions? I am really intreasecommend ted in Dan Fast the most, he seems to be most everyones recommendation. Is he pretty easy to work with?
What about Jeremy O'Quinn? Anyone had any experience with him what so ever.
I would recommend Jeremy Oquinn young decent young man (now) works hard for his clients. Speaking from personal experience

Since: Jun 11

Washington, DC

#40 Jun 12, 2011
I'm being accused of a very terrible crime and have now lost my job and apartment due to this charge. I have no money for a lawyer and I did have two public offenders. Which the first one did try to help in lower court, and she and I thought we had the case in the bag but do to past charges on my record of forgery of a public document the judge said be had to go with the plaintiff, at that point the charge was a misdemeanor but since I wasn't guilty, I appealed the case once I got to higher court my new PD said we'd fight this and had a plan but once we got to court he told me that I could take the lower court decision or they'd (PA) would dropped the charges and persue a felony ...and they went to the grand jury and that's where im at...PLS SOMEONE, SOMEONE THAT BELIEVE THAT SOME THAT ARE ACCUSED ARE INNOCENT. AND WILLING TO HELP WHEN OTHERS WONT.....I WILL WORK, I HAVE GREAT ORGANIZATION SKILLS. Along with alist of others. GOD KNOWS MY HEART, IF I COULD JUST FIND A LAWYER THAT WILL @LEAST GIVE MY HEART AND LIFE A CHANCE TO KEEP BEATING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
derick wood 18 min A friend 2
Shot at the cops 1 hr wondering 12
applebees 4 hr really people 1
looking for someone 5 hr really people 8
Is Jamie Ratliff single? 10 hr done they 5
Matt Thacker (Aug '14) 19 hr rebel 2
Chris and Mandy Love 20 hr truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages