chicken little

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I often wonder why the cruel and barbaric sport of cockfighting has been allowed so long in wise county. It's cruelty rivals that of pit bull fighting, and is a sport for people who love violence , but are too cowardly to fight and get the chickens to play out their fantasies. The state Police and sheriff Ronnie Oaks have been notified dozens of times of the fights, such as the one at Robinson Hollow in pound this Saturday, but refuse to do anything about it. It makes you wonder if they are bought off or just cowards like the cockfighters.
mad

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Hey me and my friends are all about pull in out our wangs and slapin each other around with em... talk about a good time.. cockfights at my place...
hmm

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

chicken little do some research before you go to preaching do you know they will fight till death it dont matter if people is standing around watching them that is what they are bred for and many of america's greatest presidents fought chickens
boo

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

mad wrote:
Hey me and my friends are all about pull in out our wangs and slapin each other around with em... talk about a good time.. cockfights at my place...
Can I come over and watch?? I can video tape and maybe we could get you on Tosh.0
chicken little

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

don't need to do any research on animal cruelty. you need mental help. you are the kind that end up in a school with a gun in your hand and a bullet in your head.
Kelso Gray

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Chicken Little, it's 9:44 am and all you have is cock on the brain, hush and Happy new Year,lmao!
frederick

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

you are a pathetic inbred human piece of shit. I have to deal with people like you every day. It's a shame we don't have the death penalty. It would make my job easier.
Kelso Gray

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

frederick wrote:
you are a pathetic inbred human piece of shit. I have to deal with people like you every day. It's a shame we don't have the death penalty. It would make my job easier.
Regardless of my inbreeding roots, you have cock on the brain at 11am. Seems to me your fixated on the cock part of cockfighting. Do you get up everyday and say, I'm goin to save this world, one cock at a time? The Chinese New Year is coming up next month, the Year of The Dragon, but in your case it's always the Year of the Cock.
REDheadedCOKur2

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Those who would get into chickin fighting would also get into chickin f!!kin. YOU DAMM CHICKIN F!!KERS YOU!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Wise Forum right now

Search the Wise Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 8 hr Time Flys 2,549
thomas mullins 10 hr un sure 1
New restaurant going into the old Pizza Hut 11 hr Cant Wait 17
lazy people on welfare (Oct '10) 11 hr GOP Is Outta Touch 36
Scandal in the 1st district Thu American Values 10
New Mexican restaurant Thu Ehhhh 10
Best band in Wise County? Thu CBM fan 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wise Jobs

•••