aaron pope
ms. swag

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Thia guy is a major druggy. The best part of him ran down his mothers leg and ended up as a brown stain on the matress!!! Bahahahaaa
what

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 7, 2011
That's f*cked up.
repoman

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Sounds like someone has to try to live through someone else's life to make there own a little more enjoyable.... just saying....
senses

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2011
He's hot.
i know you

Gallatin, TN

#5 Aug 5, 2011
hey pope i know who you are and where you work and you are a druggy but that is your busness my busness is if you do not keep that dam mazda on your side of the road because if not it going to cause you another accident which will be your fault..........so that all i have to say to you and if you got any questions dont as ask.just know that i know who you are and where you work have a good high life....
would like to catch up

Radford, VA

#6 Aug 6, 2011
can someone tell me where he works at.im trying to start trouble just would like to meet up with him.i havent saw him in a long time
i know you

Gallatin, TN

#7 Aug 6, 2011
he works at papa johns in wise...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awwwwww, the 'don't hide' post got removed. 5 hr She will get hers 13
Regena Bullion 6 hr well 4
3 stacked 10 hr honeymylove 34
judge wills 20 hr hate wise 15
Who is the best criminal lawyer in Wise Co? (Nov '11) Mon Nepotism City 26
Any girls looking to get pregnant? Jan 14 Holstein Breeder 2
Sykes is terrible (Apr '15) Jan 14 sykes is a joke 41

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance