Who else hates their family?

Who else hates their family?

Posted in the Wise Forum

curious

Paducah, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Do any of you hate your family as bad as I hate mine? Nothing but liars, hypocrites, the kind that go to church and profess to be christian but its ok to do wrong if it benefits them. This is what makes me hate church and religion. My family doesn't feel like family, it feels like a group of people who don't care about each other, selfish disgusting people.If I could walk off I would, if I died that would be even better, if they left it would be the best. But there's no escape. I would love to walk away and never see them again, I dream of getting on a bus without telling anybody, and never looking back. Everyday more and more of my life gets sucked out of me, and each day a little piece of me dies as well. Worrying about putting food on the table, paying bills, trying to do the right thing for everybody, but nobody cares. Just the meaningless rant of a fed up person.

“Bulletproof Heart”

Since: Oct 10

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2012
No family is pefect. Sometimes they fight and yell and get mad at each other. But in the end all we have is the ones who love us. And if you were to leave they would miss you. Maybe you should sit down and have a talk with them about how you feel. Sometimes words can hurt but sometimes they can help. It would probably make you feel better to let it out. It's never good to bottle emotions.
beenthere

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jun 28, 2012
That's some good advice, but this person's family sounds a lot like mine and if you try to talk then you will most likely be met with even more negativity and, possible hostility. The best thing you can do is to distance yourself from all the negative, toxic people who are making you feel this way...just for the time being. Give yourself time to heal and re-evaluate what roles these people play in your life. If they could potentially bring positivity to your life by demonstrating a willingness to understand you and cooperate with the healing process, then by all means reach out to them. If you know for a fact that there is no changing them or their perspective by any possible actions you could take, then continue to respect yourself and use this opportunity to find people/companionship that WILL add positively to your life. Your rant isn't "meaningless" and your feelings are shared by more than you'd think!:-)
me too

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2012
People with normal families don't understand. You need a friend who has a crazy family too. Then you can call each other and vent! I'd give you my number but my family would know it was me and I'd be in trouble! lol I'm trying to figure out a way out of here and a way to never speak to them again too. I think a lot of people go through this and by the time they know what a mess they are in, the family has put you in a position so that you can never leave them... sound familiar? Once my only living grandparent is gone, so am I.
Mason Stone

Christiansburg, VA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
I shook my family tree and a bunch of nuts fell out.
me too 2

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Me 2 I think I know. If u are who I think you are u will know me can we have that uncanny ability. Talk to you soon.
curious

Paducah, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2012
I'm stuck, there's no way to escape, it's true that you don't really realize your stuck in a bad situation til your locked down. I look back and they're may have been times I could see things were goin downhill, but I tried to make everyone happy and thought it would be ok, things would work theirselves out and people would change. It's my family who took me for granted and expect me to kiss their ass and think they can do or act like they want to without no repercussion. I'm to point I have no control over my life.
me too

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jun 30, 2012
me too 2 wrote:
Me 2 I think I know. If u are who I think you are u will know me can we have that uncanny ability. Talk to you soon.
The only person worth a damn in my life has discovered me again.... now your text makes sense. Love ya.

Curious, That last post was dead on and it is clear that we are in the same situation. I'm going to start with baby steps. I have to stop trusting and letting my guard down and you will too. And don't let them know that they can still hurt your feelings because they will. It is going to take a very long time for me to get out too but when that opportunity presents itself, no matter how difficult, I'm going to take it. I hope it gets better for us both.
curious

Paducah, KY

#9 Jun 30, 2012
me too wrote:
<quoted text>The only person worth a damn in my life has discovered me again.... now your text makes sense. Love ya.

Curious, That last post was dead on and it is clear that we are in the same situation. I'm going to start with baby steps. I have to stop trusting and letting my guard down and you will too. And don't let them know that they can still hurt your feelings because they will. It is going to take a very long time for me to get out too but when that opportunity presents itself, no matter how difficult, I'm going to take it. I hope it gets better for us both.
Glad to see I'm not alone, I'm also working on a plan, it's just goin to take a while. Im starting a saving acct this week and Im going to put money away so I can leave and at least have a safety net in case I lose everything. I would trade and leave everything right now, but there's things that I have to take care of first. Every night when I lay my head all I can think about is packing my stuff and goin on, at least I have a dream and a little bit of hope to look forward too, it's just the time in between I have to deal with everyday. Hope ya get what you want out of life as well, everybody deserves to be happy at some point in their lives again.
HOW

Goodview, VA

#10 Jul 2, 2012
How old are you curious. Is the family you talk about like father mother siblings or is it husband/wife and children? It depends a lot on that as to what you can do. I hope all works out for you.
curious wrote:
Do any of you hate your family as bad as I hate mine? Nothing but liars, hypocrites, the kind that go to church and profess to be christian but its ok to do wrong if it benefits them. This is what makes me hate church and religion. My family doesn't feel like family, it feels like a group of people who don't care about each other, selfish disgusting people.If I could walk off I would, if I died that would be even better, if they left it would be the best. But there's no escape. I would love to walk away and never see them again, I dream of getting on a bus without telling anybody, and never looking back. Everyday more and more of my life gets sucked out of me, and each day a little piece of me dies as well. Worrying about putting food on the table, paying bills, trying to do the right thing for everybody, but nobody cares. Just the meaningless rant of a fed up person.
insane

Rathdrum, ID

#11 Sep 29, 2012
I have an uncle and a couple of cousins who I would love to trade in for some replacements who weren't jealous, petty ass, trouble makers.
puscat bigstonei

La Vergne, TN

#12 Sep 30, 2012
i had a best friend beuty queen for about 4years and iloved her more tha life its self and done anything in the world 4 her an see new it and her mother stop it all 4 her we all are bien brianwash when u become a women u sould choose who u love not them like the goverment got us all brianwash love u always ash
my mom and dad sucks i ha

Wise, VA

#13 Oct 5, 2012
i hate my family i hate my mom and i hate my dad i'd trade my mother for a keg of beer if any one would take her. my parents suck i hate them.
puscat bigstonei

La Vergne, TN

#14 Oct 6, 2012
are u a female if so i fill for u dont let them choose who u realy love get out from under them u got to get out from under them be strong and go on with ur life thats whats happen to my love and i still love her after 2 an a half years i love 2 see her they are a long story bout this
Billy Joe Jack

Peakhurst, Australia

#15 Oct 6, 2012
I don't hate your family but give me time to get to know them and we'll see
puscat bigstonei

La Vergne, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2012
i wish i could see her and talk to her one more time an get some things off our chest she needs its and i need it love her much i love u ash.
family

United States

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Tread softly on blood.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 13, 2012
i don't hate my family, i hate pretty much everyone else though...i guess that's just as bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr abba 502
Comments number manipulation 4 hr Boldcamper 1
Cassie creech 5 hr Pillbilly 6
Shiny 21 hr Yep 2
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) 23 hr concerned citizens 127
Whose cheating at camp 18 Wed Curious 1
Ray and April Taylor Tue Edgeracer 4

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance