Walmart lesbians
Person

Wise, VA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Has anyone noticed those two girls that set in a white car in the parking lot i am pretty sure there lesbians I saw them kiss one time I don't need to be walking by with my five year old and have him see that I think they work there
good god

Loris, SC

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Get used to it. U need to teach your child that there are gay ppl in the world, whether u think it's right or wrong, your child is gonna see it one way or another. My kids know some people r homosexual and they r not to be judged by anyone other than God. Would u be pissed if it were a man and woman kissing?
good god

Loris, SC

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Or r u just a homophobic twit?
Person

Wise, VA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Well that's fine you can raise your children witch ever wrong way you want don't tell me how to raise mine twit
Mom

Wise, VA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
I don't want my child seeing that kind of behavior either. We have to teach our children right from wrong & that is definetly wrong & its not judging its teaching our children the right way. U can't tell God not to judge because when the day comes they will not be able to justify their actions, they will be going to hell unless they ask him for forgivness & change their ways.
Walmart associate

Wise, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I don't know about all of your religious beliefs. I think that two walmart associates aren't aloud to date each. I think that is against their rules I'm not against gays I just think we should go by the rules
good god

Loris, SC

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Person wrote:
Well that's fine you can raise your children witch ever wrong way you want don't tell me how to raise mine twit
"witch ever way u want" yep you're a witch alright! Lol I believe I said it's up to God to judge! Not u me it anyone else. Don't teach your kids to hate.
good god

Loris, SC

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Typo "or" before the wicked witch thumps me in the head with the grammar Bible.
Walmart

Wise, VA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
I think I know one of the girls your talking about. I'm pretty sure her name is Kristie Moore. She has Ben on this site before
frootloops

Wise, VA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
You people make my brain hurt.
Pathetic

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Y'all all need to die and make this world a better place! Except for us gays.. We make better!
stupid straight people fu

Wise, VA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
you straight people bring your screaming spoiled brat kids in walmart and we don't want to hear them screamin but that don't stop you from bringing your brats everywhere with you. like you straight people raise your kids right. you don't even raise them at all.
SexualChocolate

Wise, VA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
I think the best thing to teach our children is grammar. It's "which" not "witch". Unless you mean lesbians are witches.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Mom wrote:
I don't want my child seeing that kind of behavior either. We have to teach our children right from wrong & that is definetly wrong & its not judging its teaching our children the right way. U can't tell God not to judge because when the day comes they will not be able to justify their actions, they will be going to hell unless they ask him for forgivness & change their ways.
I wonder if you read that before you posted. Have you read it since? Do you not see what a contradiction you made there? "We have to teach our children right from wrong & that is definitely wrong & it's not judging it's teaching" then "U can't tell god not to judge". You just passed your OWN judgement saying it was wrong, then said "U can't tell god not to judge". Unless you're god, no one was talking to god...
Godfearing momma

Roanoke, VA

#15 Feb 25, 2013
good god wrote:
Get used to it. U need to teach your child that there are gay ppl in the world, whether u think it's right or wrong, your child is gonna see it one way or another. My kids know some people r homosexual and they r not to be judged by anyone other than God. Would u be pissed if it were a man and woman kissing?
IF you read the Bible you would see that God has already judged homosexuality... It is an ABOMINATION, which means He hates it. People now days are constantly saying we shouldn't judge and the Bible does say "judge not lest ye be judged" what most fail to continue to read is a little farther down in the passage it says judge with a righteous judgment... God has told us already certain things that are ungodly and unholy.

God's word also tell us that His children should flee from evil, Jesus ate with sinners but He was the Savior.. We are human and do NOT need to let satan tempt us by "tolerating" what God has already deemed "intolerable" I love everyone and I pray for the souls of the lost but I refuse to teach my children that being "gay" is in anyway ok...

I don't want (much less my 2 yr old) to see 2 women/men kissing but then again I don't want my children to see Half naked women flaunting themselves in public or sex for recreation as being ok either... But I am a Christian

If I do not teach my children what is "Godly" then the world will. I want to stand before Jesus with the knowledge that I did my best to live my life obeying His word.
Wow

Big Stone Gap, VA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
God does not hate! I bet you had sex before you got married...which goes against the bible! So is divorce, eating meat and many other things, but Christians still do it. Also God says he is the only one to judge. There are also sections of the Bible that were left out when the bible was put together that were found...google it! They accept homosexuality and it has been around since the start of time and is not going away so get over it. Reread your bible people and think about what you have done in your life that goes against the bible before you judge others.
Godfearing momma wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you read the Bible you would see that God has already judged homosexuality... It is an ABOMINATION, which means He hates it. People now days are constantly saying we shouldn't judge and the Bible does say "judge not lest ye be judged" what most fail to continue to read is a little farther down in the passage it says judge with a righteous judgment... God has told us already certain things that are ungodly and unholy.
God's word also tell us that His children should flee from evil, Jesus ate with sinners but He was the Savior.. We are human and do NOT need to let satan tempt us by "tolerating" what God has already deemed "intolerable" I love everyone and I pray for the souls of the lost but I refuse to teach my children that being "gay" is in anyway ok...
I don't want (much less my 2 yr old) to see 2 women/men kissing but then again I don't want my children to see Half naked women flaunting themselves in public or sex for recreation as being ok either... But I am a Christian
If I do not teach my children what is "Godly" then the world will. I want to stand before Jesus with the knowledge that I did my best to live my life obeying His word.
Godfearing momma

Roanoke, VA

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Wow wrote:
God does not hate! I bet you had sex before you got married...which goes against the bible! So is divorce, eating meat and many other things, but Christians still do it. Also God says he is the only one to judge. There are also sections of the Bible that were left out when the bible was put together that were found...google it! They accept homosexuality and it has been around since the start of time and is not going away so get over it. Reread your bible people and think about what you have done in your life that goes against the bible before you judge others.
<quoted text>
I love how the unbelievers always bring up meat in relation to homosexuality... The Old Testiment is for history, the New Testiment is the law once Jesus came. Believers USE to have to slaughter a lamb once a year for forgiveness of sin but Praise God, Jesus shed His blood to cover ALL... If ANYONE be it; "gay" or straight, whore or virgin dies without accepting Jesus, they are doomed to eternity in hell... Plain & simple..

Romans 1:25-27 (KJV)
25[Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

God does not hate people but yes he DOES hate the sin! I have made MANY mistakes in this life but once I accept Jesus into my heart & chose Him to guide my steps, my sins were washed away...

I know the history of the Bible, I know there were books they may or may not have been left out but I also know the voice of my God and He tells me what is right and wrong...
Mom3

Newark, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2013
I raised my 3 kids here 1 son & 2 grls who r now grown with children of their own when they were small in the 70s u very seldom seen a gay person b c it was hidden God knew it then,i did know a cple women i went to school with,i also later on as i raised them up in church ,had a great friend of mine that came out told me she always felt was gay but married a man b c thats how her mother taught her ,but she wanted to kill her self b c she didnt want to live life being attracted to women,of course she didnt kill her self,i almost told her to get out of my house she was bringing a bad gay spirit into my home,but The wonderful God i love and know told me to show her love,kindness and help her find help not b c she was gay and for the 1st time she told sombody ..who she felt she could trust it was me,little me,not a pastor,a counclor a leader in church me,i told her God still loved her i hope and prayed she would find peace ,so she went on her way,i didnt see her for a few yrs didnt know what happend to her,1 day about 5 yrs later i was at the fall fling i heard someone call my name i turned it was her,with tears in her eyes she began to tell me what happend where she had moved,and we exchanged numbs ,i found out her husband she was married to that was avery known minster in the big stone area with their own church used to beat her make her do the most unGodly things,so she felt like she was nobody ,,to him to God to her friends just b c she had those thoughts,,,shes now a well known minister in another state,remarried to a man,see i almost put my dear friend out of my home,it wasnt for bring Gay i was afarid sombody would find out she was gay and talk about me,so i raised my children to love everyone as God loves us never turn your back on a friend gay or straight,let to your own self be true so u that just had to start gossip about the 2 women at walmart what is the real reson u posted that gossip.God will take care of your children ,he will lead u in how to raise them,dont lead them ur way and say God lead them,.may not be what u want to know but if u knew them what whould u say to them,are you happy with yourself now,,my sister,God bless
Mom2

Norton, VA

#19 Mar 6, 2013
H3ather Huff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Rolen 4 hr Wise one 98
Skyes 2 (Oct '17) 16 hr Formerly 10
Chad Holmes Tue Curious 1
Hott guy drives white ford rapter Tue Hmmm 2
Pretty boy Apr 23 Boy Perm 2
Chach Vance (Jun '16) Apr 22 Kelly 26
Deborah Swanson anyone remember her? Apr 20 70s friend 1

Wise Jobs

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages