looking

Pigeon Forge, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2009
I'm looking for info on a woman named Robin Spears. The last we heard she was living in Sevierville, Tn.
selling time shares. I heard she had passed away and was wondering if anyone knows about her.
Soltice

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2009
Im not sure if its the same one, but I know of a Robin Spears that used to live in Norton,VA! But she was only about 34!!! Would that have been her?
someone who knows

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 12, 2009
I know Robin. She did not pass away. She did live in Tenn., but was in Wise, Va. about 3 or 4 months ago. She bums money off her parents & tells them these big stories that she is going to jail if they don't give her money. These people are elderly & she has got them so far in debt that they can barely afford to eat They even bum off of friends to get money for her. She has two sons & grandchildren too. Her one son,Josh has been in jail most of his life. Personally, I hope he stays there. He is a thief & a narc. Do not know much about his brother, Joseph. Their dad, Harold was killed in an accident at his work several years ago. He was a good man. They got a lot of insurance money & she blew it in no time.
wolfenkya

Wise, VA

#4 Oct 5, 2010
I grew up around Josh, I haven't seen him or Joseph in a long time but they are both good people at heart even though they haven't always done good things. Josh use to play with my cousins and I when we were young and Joseph would too, what little he was around. I was to young to remember much of Robin though. I know that Josh use to live in Pound though if I am thinking of the right people. Though it would be nice to know what they are up to now.
Don Mullins

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jul 20, 2011

Need to locate Harold Spear's sons their grandmother in Richmond passed away and they need to get in contact with the estate in regards to the will. If anyone can help me with a phone number or address it would be appreciated.
contact me at Dm1213@gmail.com
Don Mullins

Kingsport, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2011
I am Still trying to find Robin Spears or her Sons
in Wise, Va. Sons are Josh and Joseph. I am their
uncle and am trying to help locate them. If anyone
knows their location, address, phone number or
email address please let me know. I will pass the
information on to their relatives in Richmond,Va.
i know

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Don Mullins wrote:
I am Still trying to find Robin Spears or her Sons
in Wise, Va. Sons are Josh and Joseph. I am their
uncle and am trying to help locate them. If anyone
knows their location, address, phone number or
email address please let me know. I will pass the
information on to their relatives in Richmond,Va.
give me a number and i will tell you where they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renos 6 hr Jason wife 11
United States Marine Corps 9 hr Usmc 1
Club 23 hr Lol 3
Inn at Wise- Verdict? Mon SMH 8
Looking for a lesbian/bisexual Mon Sweetness15 5
girl, lives in wise works at pharmacy in kingsport Jan 23 bud86 2
Girl Jan 22 just wanting to know 2
Wise Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web