don't work at Sykes
lord help
#41 Jan 24, 2013
tammy still workn shes training teacher for ccs credit dont have anything to do with get a job.
harv

Gate City, VA

#42 Jan 27, 2013
sykes employee wrote:
I work at sykes usaa sucks. i hate listing to the members whine about their money. My intrest rate is high thats fraud. i want my money back. i made my payment why im being charged a late fee. i worked fraud before fraud was shut down. i work with the rest of the bunch slaves to ussa costumer service. fraud was the best place to work. now costumer service sucks out of the azz.i dont care about the people in the military. i walked out on that video they want you to watch. they want us to see who we're serving. my tranier was going to play a video of a child talking about her dad. i got up and left because i don't support the war in iraq. then that butch kylie said when need to watch the video. members from the usaa office was their with a new video. i said its promoting the republician nazi war. i don't support it and im not watching it. they got mad at me. i said fire me if you want. i will file a law suit against usaa. i called my lawyer on my break. he wrote a letter to sykes and usaa regarding the video. a lawsuit will be filed if i was let go from my job. i called the labor board and informed on the matter. a few days later i recieved a letter and gave copies to the account management and site director. so ussa can suck it big and hard. i don't care about the members. im a member but i dont card about anybody else. so usaa can stick it where sun dont shine.
A "Republican Nazi War?" really? Your president Obama has killed more women and children with his drone strikes than Bush ever did. Get your facts straight. I hate war too. So do soldiers if you ever take the time to talk to one. It's not their fault that you are a soulless leftist idiot.
wow

Wise, VA

#43 Feb 4, 2013
Sykes can screw off
really

Clintwood, VA

#44 Feb 13, 2013
that was uncalled for (retarted) 1st I worked there also for 1 yr & I was let go because I had a blemish on my record & they knew it but I had the proof to show that they knew it & waited 1 yr & 14 days to fire me, they had to pay me unemployment for 1 yr, their own higher up HR investigated & also found in my favor, as again I had the proof they knew & b4 that, they had fired people when USAA took over that had been work'ng there for 5 + yrs b/c USAA didn't like their background, they did nothing wrong but when they took over, they didnt' hesitate to let people go.....good people & for what, b/c usaa is such a upstand'ng company, nope their dirty as hell & sykes is the worst place to work.....as he said, I don't drive in the snow either, I've gone 1 vehicle and its all I have & I won't risk my life or car to get to work 45 mins away.......sometimes people need to just keep their mouth shut......and know the truth, many can back me up on this information as how dirty sykes (usaa) is.....
lol

Wise, VA

#45 Mar 17, 2013
The Whodunit thing was a bit stupid.

Sykes is nothing but a bunch of kiss ups
worked all my life

Norton, VA

#46 Mar 19, 2013
I have worked since i was 13 also i have had to draw asst from goverment after i left my abusive ex i have 4 children and work everyday i drive a mini van and live in wise work in appalachia when the worst of the weather we had all year hit i still went to work and left a hour before i had be there it took me 45 min to make it to appalachia but i went. Noone knows anyones situation has far has getting any kind of goverment asst i am for it if you need it but live your life wanting to get off of it if u are on it. the best feeling in my life next to having my kids is when i was able to no longer need help and do it all on my own
haha

Wise, VA

#47 Mar 31, 2013
Brown nose capital of Wise County. You don't have to do your job to move up there.
haha

Wise, VA

#48 Apr 15, 2013
Crappy place
britta nicole taylor

Knoxville, TN

#49 Apr 30, 2013
does anyone know josh hill? charity powers? clinton hawkins? geary dillion? amir? stephanie abney? that worked in fraud. I worked fraud before moving to ccs. What happened to them at sykes. josh go back to germany? did amir move away? josh was a friend from there.
well

Wise, VA

#50 May 1, 2013
Sykes is not the only company with this problem. Other call centers are that way. Sykes, as a third party call center, is worse. You get brainwashed into being a slave to your customers. Get anything below a 9 on a customer survey, yes even an 8, then you get chewed out. You phrase something differently than the way quality assurance reps personally would, you are screwed. While I am on the subject, quality tells you to do one thing, if you do what they say, then eventually they tell you that you are doing it all wrong. They all know it's true. While you're there figuring out wtf to do, they nail you with an "accuracy gap." They live for these moments and love every minute of it.

I don't dispute their right to fire for any reason they see fit. I do think employment at will should be abolished. The employees who make an honest buck get cheated. If an employee consistently doesn't do his or her job, they should be replaced.

Everything they do is for money.

There is much discrimination at Sykes.
Still

Wise, VA

#51 May 2, 2013
It's better than Telemed.

All call centers are basically slave houses now.

We live in a prison, people. Pick your call block.
true

Wise, VA

#52 May 22, 2013
Half the quality agents don't know what they are talking about.
Really

Big Stone Gap, VA

#53 May 28, 2013
well looks like i need to scratch this company off of my job search?To much bad.
worst place to work in wc

Wise, VA

#54 May 29, 2013
sykes sucks it's the worst place in wise county to work for.
Brooke

Wise, VA

#55 May 29, 2013
Is mr McReynolds still there?
Sykes sucks

Wise, VA

#56 Jun 21, 2013
Sykes is too busy screwing their employees to realize they are screwing themselves.
blah blah blah

Big Stone Gap, VA

#57 Oct 11, 2013
britta nicole taylor wrote:
does anyone know josh hill? charity powers? clinton hawkins? geary dillion? amir? stephanie abney? that worked in fraud. I worked fraud before moving to ccs. What happened to them at sykes. josh go back to germany? did amir move away? josh was a friend from there.
Josh didn't move. He still works there but he's in ccs now.
Not Ms Sunshine

Cowpens, SC

#58 Dec 18, 2013
Really wrote:
well looks like i need to scratch this company off of my job search?To much bad.
I encourage you to at least check it out for yourself. This IS topix after all, not the sunshine club of positive comments.:)
LMAO

Wise, VA

#59 Dec 18, 2013
Not Ms Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage you to at least check it out for yourself. This IS topix after all, not the sunshine club of positive comments.:)
I have. For two years. After six months of being there, I realized that most of, if not everything, that is said on topix about Sykes is true.

From what I have heard, they might lose the USAA account.
Eustace Haney

Toledo, OH

#60 Dec 21, 2013
Sykes sucks wrote:
They don't treat their workers right! Too much favoritism.
Once again this same dumb troll fools all you hicks in Wise. Don't let this clod trick you. He's from Jasper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wise central football parking 3 hr Darth Vader 2
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) 9 hr over worked 114
Lisa Hamilton aka "Mamaw" 11 hr Nikki 3
Gabe Barnett produced another affair child 12 hr Nana 3
Childcare 16 hr Dorothy 3
Where did Charlie Stanley go? he used to work ... (Aug '10) Wed El facto 9
Harbor Freight Aug 22 tool Pusher 4

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance