First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sykes sucks

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2012
They don't treat their workers right! Too much favoritism.
look

Norton, VA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
No one treats their employees right anymore.
Sykes employee

Wise, VA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
If you have the personality for the job and do it right you will be respected, not shown favoritism. Sykes is a good place to work if you are mature enough to not get caught up in the drama that any work place has.
boo

Norton, VA

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Sykes employee wrote:
If you have the personality for the job and do it right you will be respected, not shown favoritism. Sykes is a good place to work if you are mature enough to not get caught up in the drama that any work place has.
Unfortunately, what you type is not true. Been there, seen it, done it.
rite1

Coeburn, VA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
e glad you have a job , most of their workers get pregnant after being there a month so they can draw a big irs check end of year makes me sick when they cant take care of the kids they already have ponder them off on ole grandma
123456lis

Coeburn, VA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
no job is easy but its better than food stamps and tanf try gowing up for once an take a job and like it i get tired workng support bums in wise area
KLS

Coeburn, VA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
I work at Sykes. It's no joke. You have to be smart and dedicated or you'll never make it. They don't play favorites... As long as you do what you're there to do, work, then you won't have a problem. If you're just looking for a "job" keep looking because you'll never make it. If you're looking for a career (long hours and tough material to learn though) then by all means, go for it!
boo

Norton, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
123456lis wrote:
<quoted text>no job is easy but its better than food stamps and tanf try gowing up for once an take a job and like it i get tired workng support bums in wise area
Why in the world would make those kinds of assumptions about me and what I posted. You assume too much and have made an ass of yourself.
boo

Norton, VA

#9 Jan 9, 2013
KLS wrote:
I work at Sykes. It's no joke. You have to be smart and dedicated or you'll never make it. They don't play favorites... As long as you do what you're there to do, work, then you won't have a problem. If you're just looking for a "job" keep looking because you'll never make it. If you're looking for a career (long hours and tough material to learn though) then by all means, go for it!
career....lol
lol

Wise, VA

#10 Jan 9, 2013
KLS wrote:
IOP is not that tough. Quality's interpretation can make it tough though. I do my job.

I am obtaining my degree. The careers in my field are a lot more demanding. Sykes is not a career for me. The only good thing about the job description is the pay and hours. USAA is great and most of the members are great people.

They only recognize certain agents at Sykes when other agents do as great. Some agents get extra smoke breaks.

If you are ill, too bad for you. You have to stay and get worse or you get points.

For months I was dedicated.

The new quality procedures suck. Listening for trends sounds like fishing for mistakes and accuracy gaps.
lol

Wise, VA

#11 Jan 9, 2013
rite1 wrote:
<quoted text>e glad you have a job , most of their workers get pregnant after being there a month so they can draw a big irs check end of year makes me sick when they cant take care of the kids they already have ponder them off on ole grandma
Maybe because Sykes won't let them take care of their kids.
boo

Norton, VA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>IOP is not that tough. Quality's interpretation can make it tough though. I do my job.
I am obtaining my degree. The careers in my field are a lot more demanding. Sykes is not a career for me. The only good thing about the job description is the pay and hours. USAA is great and most of the members are great people.
They only recognize certain agents at Sykes when other agents do as great. Some agents get extra smoke breaks.
If you are ill, too bad for you. You have to stay and get worse or you get points.
The new quality procedures suck. Listening for trends sounds like fishing for mistakes and accuracy gaps.
You said USAA on a public post. Sykes can fire you for that.
KLS

Coeburn, VA

#13 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>IOP is not that tough. Quality's interpretation can make it tough though. I do my job.

IOP isn't going to be as easy for others as it apparently is for you. People learn at different paces which is what transition is for. Nobody ever said you didn't do your job. So do I. Quality does make it hard though. Ill agree with you on that one.
lol

Wise, VA

#14 Jan 10, 2013
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said USAA on a public post. Sykes can fire you for that.
Not if they don't know who I am.
boo

Norton, VA

#15 Jan 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Not if they don't know who I am.
:-)
Job hunting

Blacksburg, VA

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Are they hiring now? I really need a job!
boo

Norton, VA

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Like Logisticare, they're always hiring.
they are dumb

Wise, VA

#18 Jan 17, 2013
This snow is much worse than the snow we got on Halloween. They closed then. Now, the roads are closed in Wise. They are still open. What are they playing at?
laziness

Roanoke, VA

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Get off your butt n go to work, there's plenty of time to get to work if you leave early. Unless the there is a state of emergency then you can make it to work. Be happy you have a job.
wondering

London, KY

#20 Jan 18, 2013
what are the requirements for a job there I heard you have to have good credit to get the job? And is it hard to get a day shift job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
telemed, they know what goes on there (Jul '12) 11 min susieq 1955 21
gay sex in pune (Aug '14) 11 hr dip 28
andy skeens and melanie 21 hr Disgusted 3
justin salyer 22 hr who cares who I am 6
Where did Cindy Vanover go? Thu Brionna 2
Andy-Melanie Skeens (Jan '14) Thu The Greek 41
How did Michael Kern Kiser Die? Thu Olympia Litos 7
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE