why real christians should thank blac...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MURICA

Shelby, NC

#63 Dec 2, 2012
CHICAGOPRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>ain't no cracker maken me do a dam thang! god help one if he trys!!!!
Or you'll what? Step out from behind your computer? Get a job or get to the fields bitch!!
MURICA

Shelby, NC

#64 Dec 2, 2012
With Rub wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, fair enough. But you'll have to get up early, be on time, WORK all day, obey all laws and rules, stay sober, provide for your family, be accountable for your actions, get off of welfare, save money, act respectable, be polite, limit number of offspring to what you can provide for, learn women are to be respected and not as a "HO", wash on a daily basis, pay bills, dress like a MAN not like a high school thug, stop blaming others for everything and...buy earphones for your fkn car radio!!!!
Nailed it!!
MURICASUXBLKDONG

United States

#65 Dec 2, 2012
MURICA wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you'll what? Step out from behind your computer? Get a job or get to the fields bitch!!
think you're real bad hu? bet you wouldnt say that to my face! dumb white spook..
Bob

Duffield, VA

#66 Dec 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
You sir do not know what I believe nor do I support killing babies. I do not think that as a believer in Jesus that I should Judge people who have abortions here on earth. Not my Job nor is it yours. I don't support gay marriage nor am I against it for I am not Gay so it doesn't concern me nor should it be any of your business as well. I am a believer in Jesus who minds his own business and thinks you are more of a problem by judging folks than the folks who have abortions or are gay. A sin is a sin and I have faith that Jesus has it all worked out and doesn't want nor need me or YOU to judge folks. He has that covered.
<quoted text>
Ok, well abortion is murder. You need to study what Jesus said about "little ones." This country is headed for Hell. God curses the nation that does not obey His law.
hmmm

Claremont, NC

#67 Dec 20, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, well abortion is murder. You need to study what Jesus said about "little ones." This country is headed for Hell. God curses the nation that does not obey His law.
This country must have been cursed from day one then ..isn't part of gods law thou shalt not steal?
lol

Wise, VA

#68 Dec 28, 2012
wondering wrote:
You sir do not know what I believe nor do I support killing babies. I do not think that as a believer in Jesus that I should Judge people who have abortions here on earth. Not my Job nor is it yours. I don't support gay marriage nor am I against it for I am not Gay so it doesn't concern me nor should it be any of your business as well. I am a believer in Jesus who minds his own business and thinks you are more of a problem by judging folks than the folks who have abortions or are gay. A sin is a sin and I have faith that Jesus has it all worked out and doesn't want nor need me or YOU to judge folks. He has that covered.
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't necessarily say not to judge. It says pretty much not to be a hypocrite about it. Christians are to strive to be perfect and not to tolerate sin. Christians are to be like Jesus Christ, who did not succumb to complacency by minding his own business. Tolerating sin IS a sin. All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. If you see a student being bullied, do you think the victim appreciates your minding your own business just so you don't judge the bully?
the facts jack

Wise, VA

#69 Dec 31, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible doesn't necessarily say not to judge. It says pretty much not to be a hypocrite about it. Christians are to strive to be perfect and not to tolerate sin. Christians are to be like Jesus Christ, who did not succumb to complacency by minding his own business. Tolerating sin IS a sin. All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. If you see a student being bullied, do you think the victim appreciates your minding your own business just so you don't judge the bully?
Judge ye not lest ye be judged...another so called christian writing what they want it to say not what it says. If you sin and I don't care God will not be punishing me. You are a hypocrite too lol
the facts jack

Wise, VA

#70 Dec 31, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, well abortion is murder. You need to study what Jesus said about "little ones." This country is headed for Hell. God curses the nation that does not obey His law.
How do you know God did not "will" the abortion? You don't know what God thinks because you are just a human like everyone else. It is not Muder if one chooses to live instead of dying because having a birth may take a womans life. God Jesus nor the Bible says anything about Abortion. All you Christians know nothing aboutwhom you claim you serve.
judged

Coeburn, VA

#71 Dec 31, 2012
so sick of this bull ...most of you say u are christian...you judge you be little others talk about black and white ,,,,thought we where all brothers and sisters ,,,,thought we all started with adam and eve ...we all set back let a few take pray out of school...god's not to be use just when things go bad to late then ,,,and then we ask him why he let it happen ,,,he was here we just had our backs turned on him not the other way around......
wrong

Wise, VA

#72 Jan 1, 2013
the facts jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge ye not lest ye be judged...another so called christian writing what they want it to say not what it says. If you sin and I don't care God will not be punishing me. You are a hypocrite too lol
Read all of Matthew 7. Do not simply take just one verse. How am I a hypocrite? Because I corrected someone who had a misinterpretation of the Bible?
the facts jack

Wise, VA

#73 Jan 2, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Read all of Matthew 7. Do not simply take just one verse. How am I a hypocrite? Because I corrected someone who had a misinterpretation of the Bible?
You cannot say that when it cleary states judge ye lest ye not be judged. Once a Hypocrite always a white male republican conservitive brain washed hater duce bag you are and if you don't change your ways you are going sorry. Besides you take one verse to hate Gays and people of color and women and children and the poor in this world
wrong

Wise, VA

#74 Jan 2, 2013
the facts jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that when it cleary states judge ye lest ye not be judged. Once a Hypocrite always a white male republican conservitive brain washed hater duce bag you are and if you don't change your ways you are going sorry. Besides you take one verse to hate Gays and people of color and women and children and the poor in this world
SO just because I am a white male republican "conservitive" makes me a hypocrite.

I never said anything about Gays, women, people who are not white, children, nor did I say anything about the poor. You just put the words in my mouth. I will say this, though: there are multiple verses that condemn homosexuality.

Matthew 7 says more than not to judge. It also says not to judge like a hypocrite.

The Bible does not say not to have an opinion about something. You think I am wrong and I think you have a misinterpretation of the Bible. You judged me incorrectly. In the way you judged me, you were a hypocrite by putting words into my mouth and finding fault with me.

But back to my original post, one is doing nothing by being complacent. Jesus did not mind his own business. Christians are to emulate Jesus Christ himself. If we are too busy minding our own business to help that man or woman having car trouble or helping a kid stand up to a bully then are we really emulating Jesus?
dreaming

Salem, VA

#75 Jan 2, 2013
The Only one Christians need to THank is our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ...
Bob

Duffield, VA

#76 Jan 6, 2013
the facts jack wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know God did not "will" the abortion? You don't know what God thinks because you are just a human like everyone else. It is not Muder if one chooses to live instead of dying because having a birth may take a womans life. God Jesus nor the Bible says anything about Abortion. All you Christians know nothing aboutwhom you claim you serve.
How many have you murdered? At least one I bet from the way you get all defensive. God gives us free will. A baby unborn has no ability to will anything other than to try to get away from the murdering doctor's little tools while they cut it up in the womb. That's not God's will, that's the evil choices of humans. Keep denying it, but one day you will answer for it.
right wing losers enemy

Wise, VA

#77 Jan 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>How many have you murdered? At least one I bet from the way you get all defensive. God gives us free will. A baby unborn has no ability to will anything other than to try to get away from the murdering doctor's little tools while they cut it up in the womb. That's not God's will, that's the evil choices of humans. Keep denying it, but one day you will answer for it.
hey bob if u are against abortion don't have one and take your religion and stick it. there are folks in this country that have rights not be christian and we don't want nor need you opinions or your thoughts. No I have a son and have never had an abortion. I am a man and if you are a REAL man you would leave womens issues to women and worry about the republicans taking away your rights (such as leagal abortion)and expanding big government by regulating womens wombs. By the way bob you don't know what God's will is because you are only a man hahahahahah not the GOD you think you are or represent.You read a book written by man and live by man not God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
indian mountain trade center (Dec '12) 17 min concerned 67
gay sex in pune (Aug '14) 5 hr Rahul 61
Katie and Josh Orender (Jul '14) 7 hr Starkist 6
Hairstylist 18 hr innorton 2
PetSense 22 hr Sass 1
Brooke graham Mon curious 1
Presley Trucking (Dec '10) Mon Truck boss 68
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE