why real christians should thank blac...

why real christians should thank black folks

Posted in the Wise Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I am thankful

Wise, VA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Romney almost fulfiled morman scripture if the black folks in this country had not voted in large numbers for Obama. He thought he was the Savior that was in the Morman text that supposed to be President to save this country from evil.According to facts, Romney's mother was not supposed to get pregnant and they called him the miracle baby since birth and Romney thought that God would make him president.

You white Christians think the Anti-Christ is someone other than a professed Christian. He does't need to fool sinners and non believers, just Christians who hate and believe that they are right because Billy Graham said that Mormans are no longer a cult. Mormans re-wrote the Bible and all you republican racist right wing conservitive tea party Christians are now part of that re-write.
Clint Eastwood

Duluth, GA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Stop drinking the kool-aid.
ummmm

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
I am thankful wrote:
Romney almost fulfiled morman scripture if the black folks in this country had not voted in large numbers for Obama. He thought he was the Savior that was in the Morman text that supposed to be President to save this country from evil.According to facts, Romney's mother was not supposed to get pregnant and they called him the miracle baby since birth and Romney thought that God would make him president.
You white Christians think the Anti-Christ is someone other than a professed Christian. He does't need to fool sinners and non believers, just Christians who hate and believe that they are right because Billy Graham said that Mormans are no longer a cult. Mormans re-wrote the Bible and all you republican racist right wing conservitive tea party Christians are now part of that re-write.
It's spelled Mormon. I hope you're not black, because you make it sound like blacks don't get off their a**es at any other time other than to vote for another black person. I second the notion that you ought to quit drinkin' the kool-aid.
I am thankful

Wise, VA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I doesn't say in the REAL BIBLE how to spell mormon morman moron. so you and Clint believe the mormon's are not a cult anymore???? 2 months ago before Billy Graham waved his hand last week you all said it was a cult. Flip flop I am Romney no I am not hahahahahaha
I do believe it was the reverand jim wright that handed out Kool and "Christians"(Did spell that right? It ain't in the Bible either) drank it. You sure drank the Fox polls that said your man was going to win by a lanslide. I do believe that Romney lost by more votes than McCain. Did you beat your wife when you had the melt down like Carl Rove??? Probably. Now shut up and go to work while I get my check direct deposited. hahahahahahahah
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled Mormon. I hope you're not black, because you make it sound like blacks don't get off their a**es at any other time other than to vote for another black person. I second the notion that you ought to quit drinkin' the kool-aid.
ummmm

Big Stone Gap, VA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I am thankful wrote:
I doesn't say in the REAL BIBLE how to spell mormon morman moron. so you and Clint believe the mormon's are not a cult anymore???? 2 months ago before Billy Graham waved his hand last week you all said it was a cult. Flip flop I am Romney no I am not hahahahahaha
I do believe it was the reverand jim wright that handed out Kool and "Christians"(Did spell that right? It ain't in the Bible either) drank it. You sure drank the Fox polls that said your man was going to win by a lanslide. I do believe that Romney lost by more votes than McCain. Did you beat your wife when you had the melt down like Carl Rove??? Probably. Now shut up and go to work while I get my check direct deposited. hahahahahahahah
<quoted text>
I'd rather be a flip-flopper than a reverse-racist idiot. I'd love to argue with you, but I can't understand stupidity seeing as how I don't suffer from it.
uneedabrain

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Oh. 1 Peter 4:16. I'm glad you're so smart to know that the term Christian isn't in the Bible..................... Freakin' moron.
Clint Eastwood

Coeburn, VA

#7 Nov 12, 2012
I am thankful wrote:
<quoted text>I doesn't say in the REAL BIBLE how to spell mormon morman moron. so you and Clint believe the mormon's are not a cult anymore???? 2 months ago before Billy Graham waved his hand last week you all said it was a cult. Flip flop I am Romney no I am not hahahahahaha
Boy, I said lay off the kool-aid. Get off your lazy ass and get a job. Talk behind a computer but you wouldn't dare disrespect me to my face. Bring it, boy. I dare you.
Sdfjr

Wise, VA

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, I said lay off the kool-aid. Get off your lazy ass and get a job. Talk behind a computer but you wouldn't dare disrespect me to my face. Bring it, boy. I dare you.
dare em clint ur pritty right
seriously

Harris, NC

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Why does everything that has to do with this country have to be a black or white issue? Get over it!! Black people are getting more racist than any white person is these days.
haha

Norton, VA

#10 Nov 13, 2012
I am thankful wrote:
King James rewrote the bible too, yet most--in this area--believe that that's the real bible.
Realistic

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>King James rewrote the bible too, yet most--in this area--believe that that's the real bible.
Actually King James didn't rewrite the bible. He just authorized the translation.
haha

Norton, VA

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually King James didn't rewrite the bible. He just authorized the translation.
And only included books that supported his personal beliefs...leaving out many chapters. Essentially, rewriting the bible.
CHICAGOPRINCE

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2012
whitey will soon be slaves! karma is a B.TCH! BLAHAHA
blow me

Duffield, VA

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Blow me you black racist bastard pricks {posting on here}. You may think you own this nation because you got a brutha in the WHITE house but thats only in your racist dreams. Your "brutha" only got elected again by the hair of his chiney-chin-chin, along with the help of all the gays, latinos, stupid women and every damm black vote in the nation. AND HE JUST BARELY WON AT THAT. So dont be so high and mighty or walk so tall. You know what you dumazz white fools? If anyone ever finds out that you voted for a presidental candidate just because hes white, you will forever be branded as a racist bigot, FOREVER. Youll probably even lose your job if you admited it. But yet, every black in the nation voted for obama, JUST BECAUSE HES BLACK, With no regard as to the future of OUR nation at all. ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS COLOR, and they brag about it and no one says a damm thing about this openly racist slap in the face to those whites who must play by the race rules set forth by our past elected leaders. THINK ABOUT IT WHITEY, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR DUMB AZZES or your children will live to see the whites in chains.
Im right yalk r dumb

Wise, VA

#15 Nov 13, 2012
People vote because of the Polotics gays voted for obama becase hes a democrat latinos well democrats r 4 minorities the only reason romney evn got close is becas he said he was for coal when obama is 4 coal 2 how cn any 1 really b agnst coal or get rid of it we wouldnt have electricity n no 1 wants tht
Jackson

Norton, VA

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Of course the blacks got out and voted...if Romney had gotten in they may have actually been forced to go out and work for a living instead of living off of the government....

When you really think about it, the government is the new slavery, they rely on it to clothe them, feed them, and give them shelter.
Blobama

Wise, VA

#17 Nov 14, 2012
The idiot that started this post, U make me SICK! This country is headed straight to hell! We don't stand a chance. The white people are a minority now (obviously), look at how the election ended up. Black people voted for him whether they like his policies or not. Blacks, hispanics,& gays are taking over this country. The end is near people. Obama is the antichrist & the mark of the beast is upon us. He will take God out of everything, forget being able to buy a gun, our rights as Americans are being stripped from us & u idiots that voted for him don't get it or are to blind to see it. U will all see what u have done to this country. We are a long shot from being better off then we were 4 years ago. Unemployment, debt, Obamacare, its one big disaster! Way to go u idiots, u fckd us again.
WhatPlanet

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
blow me wrote:
Blow me you black racist bastard pricks {posting on here}. You may think you own this nation because you got a brutha in the WHITE house but thats only in your racist dreams. Your "brutha" only got elected again by the hair of his chiney-chin-chin, along with the help of all the gays, latinos, stupid women and every damm black vote in the nation. AND HE JUST BARELY WON AT THAT.
umm- he kind of blew it out of the water. He won by a bigger margin than Bush won against Al Gore in 2000 (by a LONG shot), he won by a bigger margin than the 2008 election.

332 electoral votes vs Romney's 206. For the record, he also won the popular vote by a very handy margin.

signed,
educated white girl.
WhatPlanet

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Blobama wrote:
The idiot that started this post, U make me SICK! This country is headed straight to hell! We don't stand a chance. The white people are a minority now (obviously), look at how the election ended up.
Oh... is something wrong with being a minority? Do you fear being treated as a lessor human or something? Is that how minorities are treated?
CHICAGOPRINCE

United States

#20 Nov 14, 2012
WhatPlanet wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... is something wrong with being a minority? Do you fear being treated as a lessor human or something? Is that how minorities are treated?
dumb crackas! get ready all honkies will b slaves soon. an im gonna buy me a dozen! beat em..rape em! anything I want!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie and Josh Orender (Jul '14) 2 hr Starkist 6
Hairstylist 13 hr innorton 2
PetSense 16 hr Sass 1
Brooke graham Mon curious 1
Presley Trucking (Dec '10) Mon Truck boss 68
Cozzeta Fogarrty? Mon South 5
Sherry Trent Mon Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE