about as annoying as they come
Queen B

Roanoke, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2011
doesnt know when to sit down an shut the hell up
Peter pan

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 6, 2011
He is a waste of space...the biggest piece of sh!t in wise county!!! His whole family are dirt bags!! Lying cheating no good B@stard!!
Robbie is a good kisser

Norton, VA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Robbie and his family are awesome people stop hating you f*cking b@stards .. Get a d@mn life you b*tch peter pan gay f*cker .
He has an ass beating

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Robert Amos is a low life piece of sh.t that stole a bunch of money from my fiancÚ and when he comes around his ass has had it I swear ill make every wise county cop happy when I beat this mother effers ass and leave him for dead
My opion

Newark, OH

#7 Mar 30, 2013
he has an ass beating..well if your ho gf,or pussy bf,wants him tell him id say hed fight ur chicken shit ass,bc u hide on here thats how we know u r all mouth if u really wanted Robbie dont hide on topix r 4 chickens ,cowards,tell ur real name so when u do beat his ass we all will know u did it,i know robbie cant say about the $ part but hes not a chicken hed fight 4 at a time i seen him do that ,they beat his ass but he got some good hits in,SO HERE HE AHS AN ASS BEATING..GO GET U SOME ILL LAY 100$ DOWN HE WILL TEAR U UP,TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE ON HERE SO I CAN COME WATCH.yes he doesnt know when to shut up,has a big mouth,just like his fat ass mom,dont know his family tho u r they ? where they from anyone know them?? used to know amos ovr in dante nasty ppl i will say
My opion

Newark, OH

#8 Mar 30, 2013
He has an ass beating wrote:
Robert Amos is a low life piece of sh.t that stole a bunch of money from my fiancÚ and when he comes around his ass has had it I swear ill make every wise county cop happy when I beat this mother effers ass and leave him for dead
//go get u some

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fyi 1 hr honey boo boo 3
swingers 4 hr Hump Hammer 5
Ginger Baker Fri curious 1
Greg Brewer Fri Confused 3
JustWondering.... Fri sure 1
what is your favorite thing about wise county??? Thu Shelly 4
Red Onion Correction Officers cheating.. Thu Phoenix 7
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE