United States

#1 Aug 23, 2012
How do I go about suing Wise DSS. I am being done wrong and my case worker is informing me of any thing. I am string to get custody of my kids and social services is telling me 1 thing and my ex is telling me another thing.
common sense

Norton, VA

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Go see a lawyer. So he/she can tell you that there is nothing you can do. you really think you can take legal action against the DSS?? Maybe in an EXTREME case, but I still kinda doubt it'll work out in your favor.
Melvin Hicks

Roanoke, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Find the most aggressive lawyer you can. A nice lawyer is a waste of money.

Keep notes, times of calls, etc.Use any method to obtain evidence in your favor.

Don't let kids be a "pawn" in a divorce or money dispute, ANY dispute. Their welfare is paramount. Getting them into a safe, stable, predictable environment is what is important. Do NOTHING to give DSS any reason to get their hands on your children.

LISTEN to your lawyer, if they are not interested or not doing anything, fire them as soon as possible.

Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know wise county squirrrel? (Oct '09) 3 hr Sueann 5
Just wondering 4 hr Sueann 1
Can someone tell me about (any) racism here? 6 hr David Duke 21
You might be gay if you know what a bear and a ... 8 hr RednecksAmDumb 13
Pain relief 14 hr Help 1
Andrew Meade Fri Blip 2
Todd Clark (Apr '13) Fri Your Brother 13

Wise Jobs

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages