What motorcycle club would you suppor...

What motorcycle club would you support in your area and why?

Created by Wondering on Feb 11, 2011

217 votes

Click on an option to vote

Hells Angels

Outlaws

Pagans

Warlords

New blood

Roanoke, VA

#22 Aug 23, 2011
the HIGHWAY MEN
Electro Hawaii

Roanoke, VA

#23 Aug 24, 2011
Why would anyone in their right mind support any of the above clubs/gangs? Nothing but trouble.. A bunch of non educated thugs flooding our area with drugs and violence.
Motorcycle Gang

United States

#24 Aug 24, 2011
None of the mentioned. Why would anyone want to support a "cult" that is full of thugs and drugs? I love riding a motorcycle...and all bikers are not thugs. There are actually bikers that do good deeds for our community, help the needy, collect toys for children, etc. Keep them out of our towns police....do your job, please.
Ex Norton Native

Blacksburg, VA

#25 Aug 24, 2011
scoots wrote:
none of the above.
I agree!!!! Why have to choose????? All that will do is start trouble. Why cant people just ride and have fun?? UNLESS trouble is what you want!!! Get real people!!
Ex Norton Native

Blacksburg, VA

#26 Aug 24, 2011
Electro Hawaii wrote:
Why would anyone in their right mind support any of the above clubs/gangs? Nothing but trouble.. A bunch of non educated thugs flooding our area with drugs and violence.
So true Electro!!! This place has enough problems without adding "CLUBS" to the area!! It doesnt matter, a biker is a biker.....is a biker...so WHAT!!!!!!!!!
danny2hrns

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#27 Dec 5, 2011
well if you have a pagon problem i know some guys that can take care of it for you. with out having to bring in the HELLS ANGELS is contact theses other guys. they are a small mc made up of veterans. they took care of a small town in texas' bandido problem. the bandidos dont go in that town any more. they dont deal in crime or drugs. the town ask them for help knowing that they dont like bullies so they helped and left. if you want to contact them here is their email fbhlcmc@yahoo.com.
danny2hrns

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#28 Dec 5, 2011
if you want to get rid of the pagons and not deal with the hells angels contact theses guys. they are all mostly vets and have experience in this stuff. they tood care of a bandido problem in a small town and texas. they got nothing in return and they are not involved in any illegal activity. here is their email address contact them if you want fbhlcmc@yahoo.com
Mooneye Ga

United States

#30 Dec 26, 2011
Dear Wise Co. you have a very dangerous gang there living among you. They have weapons and they will kill you with no remorse. They steal thousands of dollars off you a year and make you live in fear. The name of this dreaded club is the Wise Co. sheriffs office.
Dagz

Newburg, MD

#31 Jan 1, 2012
16's I support, no Charlie's angels here!

Since: May 10

Cincinnati, OH

#32 Jan 2, 2012
16 support...
East coast madness all the way!

Since: May 10

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Jan 2, 2012
danny2hrns wrote:
well if you have a pagon problem i know some guys that can take care of it for you. with out having to bring in the HELLS ANGELS is contact theses other guys. they are a small mc made up of veterans. they took care of a small town in texas' bandido problem. the bandidos dont go in that town any more. they dont deal in crime or drugs. the town ask them for help knowing that they dont like bullies so they helped and left. if you want to contact them here is their email fbhlcmc@yahoo.com.
Shut the hell up before somebody slaps the taste out of your pie-hole.
elizabeth rollins

Blacksburg, VA

#36 Mar 13, 2012
i support the warlords. Because my boyfriend is a warlord.
Joker

Nashville, TN

#37 Mar 22, 2012
Is this a joke? It must be because I'm laughing....the Angels are the only ones on the list that are even scary...Pagans might be a 2nd but by a long distance. How the hell did the Warlords even make the list...or is that just because so many hillbilly butt fuckers around here decided they could ride a motorcycle and decided to join lmao.

Wow...it's sad that anybody would support a motorcycle gang to begin with....club my ass.

Since: Jan 12

Clintwood,VA

#38 Mar 22, 2012
If you have been watching topix you know that I have found and posted names, addresses and even pictures of people who have trash talked other people. I do have the resources.

Make no mistake about it, I can and will find you, I CAN and that has been proven on here and just about any regular will verify it, just ask anyone.

Keep running your mouth about people and you WILL end up in a world of hurt.... PERIOD!
Danny Ace

Roanoke, VA

#39 Mar 22, 2012
Pagans are the only club to support, I'm not a member but I would help them anytime and anyplace, they are my hometown club (Roanoke) and as far as I'm concerned the only club.7728

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#40 Mar 23, 2012
Danny Ace wrote:
Pagans are the only club to support, I'm not a member but I would help them anytime and anyplace, they are my hometown club (Roanoke) and as far as I'm concerned the only club.7728
Pagans all the way....South of Roanoke
childofoutdwelle rs

Longmont, CO

#41 Apr 19, 2012
i support the outdwellers and only the outdwellers its nothing against anyones mc but i was raised around the ODMC pplease do not use the term "gang" we are the farthest thing from it i can honestly say that there are the gangs aand the motorcycle enthusiests?? sorry i am not sure if i spelled that right :/ anyway i grew up around the president of the owtdwellers and im proud to say he is like a brother to me we are a family in a sence now that i think about it :) we do fundraisers for MS muscular distraphy jasons friends families first and many more we have local runs and attend sturgis every year there are 1% clubs out there and alot of us are regular hard working men who have to beleave in something so they beleave in the club wyoming has quite a few MCs though so :/ i cant say anything about them thats there business not mine im sad to say outdwellers were shut down for reasons i can not discuss but hopefully one day ODMC can start again i really miss alot of those guys :(
Spike

Middle River, MD

#42 Apr 24, 2012
Hell's Angels are a bunch of losers child pred's dope heads
sickofdumbassbik ers

Hendersonville, TN

#43 Jun 10, 2012
All of the clubs listed are a joke really. Grown men riding around enforcing territorial laws that don't exist except in their own little worlds. "outlaw" bike clubs are not much different than little girls playing with barbie dolls. You buy a bike, buy a bunch of accessories to fit the bike, play with your friends who also have a bike. Organize play dates with friends and compare barbies, I mean bikes. Fucking jokes of men who jump on their scooters and ride around ganging up on anybody that claims a territory on their backpatch. Live and let live, ride and let ride. You aint foolin us, we all know you cried when old yeller died
snake

Lancaster, SC

#44 Dec 18, 2012
MrRoberts wrote:
You'll need the Hells Angels to drive out the Pagans. Let the fun begin.
that will never happen pffp gfpd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Hibbitts 9 hr plano 4
The Millers 13 hr concerned 2
Finally a real hairstylist in wise county 16 hr Stf1967 3
Red Onion Correction Officers cheating.. 19 hr Beulah 2
who is the cop in was called Wells? Thu wants to know 3
maddie kincer what do u think about that hoe!?!? (Jan '11) Thu Knows her 27
Book Club Thu MathewsMarvels 1
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE