Does anyone Know Bobbi Joe Hall

Posted in the Wise Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wise Va

Roanoke, VA

#1 Apr 26, 2010
She used to live in wise, heard she had screwed so many married men she had to move? Anyone know where she is and if she still likes married men LOL?
Life Coach

AOL

#2 Apr 26, 2010
Wise Va wrote:
She used to live in wise, heard she had screwed so many married men she had to move? Anyone know where she is and if she still likes married men LOL?
How much does she weigh?
jj kelly

Roanoke, VA

#3 Apr 27, 2010
i heard vicki morton took over for bobbi jo...vicki has really been tearing up families lately...but just like in high school one man was never enough for her. my advice is stay away from the homewreckin ho.
dont_even_go_the re

Georgetown, IN

#4 Apr 27, 2010
what families has vicki torn up?
Bobbie Jo

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jun 27, 2010
Did she work for an ambulance service in Wise? If it is the same one, yeah I think she does still like married men, but she is married to. Last I knew she was an instructor for a paramedic class at Mt Empire but heard she got fired.
Life Coach

AOL

#6 Jun 27, 2010
Bobbie Jo wrote:
Did she work for an ambulance service in Wise? If it is the same one, yeah I think she does still like married men, but she is married to. Last I knew she was an instructor for a paramedic class at Mt Empire but heard she got fired.
How much does she weigh?
you shouldnt

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jun 28, 2010
you really shouldnt talk about vicki she's an awesome mom and an awesome person!! walk a mile in another person's shoes before you judge them!!
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 30, 2010
Bobbie is a BEAUTFUL, WONDERFUL person and would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it! She is actually almost finished with school and will be a doctor, so she may be taking care of you all that are bashing her! I went to school with her... don't judge a person by rumors cause thats all they are...RUMORS!!! unless you were part of it, then you don't know!
Life Coach

AOL

#9 Jun 30, 2010
breath of fresh air wrote:
Bobbie is a BEAUTFUL, WONDERFUL person and would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it! She is actually almost finished with school and will be a doctor, so she may be taking care of you all that are bashing her! I went to school with her... don't judge a person by rumors cause thats all they are...RUMORS!!! unless you were part of it, then you don't know!
So, I guess she goes to medical school at UVa Wise?

UVa Wise does not have a med school, you idiot
I know you

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 1, 2010
After reading several comments on topix from Life Coach, it appears that this person has never had a Life Coach, instead, is prossibly a welfare receipt that has nothing better to do then, watch TV, read Topix and make comments. I'm so glad to know that an idiot like this has no value at all, and much less any value to the comments they type out. So life coach, while typing on topix, goggle the word suicide, it may help you and the people around you
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#12 Jul 1, 2010
no, she does NOT go to UVA Wise... she now lives and goes to school upstate... yes i know where, but why should I give you that info, Life Coach? By the comments you make, you are clearly the idiot on here and obviously have self esteem and confidence issues of your own... considering the only thing you can do is put others down.
Life Coach

AOL

#13 Jul 1, 2010
no, she does NOT go to UVA Wise... she now lives and goes to school upstate... yes i know where, but why should I give you that info, Life Coach? By the comments you make, you are clearly the idiot on here and obviously have self esteem and confidence issues of your own... considering the only thing you can do is put others down.
Seeing as there are only three med schools in Va (UVa, VCU and EVMS), and none of them are "upstate", then I can conclude that you are a liar
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#14 Jul 2, 2010
compared to Wise, ALL of those are upstate... upstate from Wise, so try again....
Life Coach

AOL

#15 Jul 2, 2010
compared to Wise, ALL of those are upstate... upstate from Wise, so try again....
"Upstate" is not a Virginia expression, it is a NY expression

Virginia regions are called SE, SW, Central,Shenandoah, and NOVA

I caught you in a lie
what about

Roanoke, VA

#16 Jul 3, 2010
what about the new river valley? i live there, and we are not part of swva or central va(that's around lynchburg, danville, i lived there as well) so you forgot one :)
somebody

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jul 3, 2010
Someone slipped in and got this video of Life Coach recently....

I know you

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 3, 2010
Agree with Somebody, this is truly a good video of Life Coach. This must have been years ago, Because today would require the date rape drug for someone to hang out with them these days
Lover

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2010
How about Scotty Wayne Moore???
morningcafe06

Christiansburg, VA

#20 Jul 6, 2010
what about wrote:
what about the new river valley? i live there, and we are not part of swva or central va(that's around lynchburg, danville, i lived there as well) so you forgot one :)
God you realy are the biggest frigging jerk on here, Learning that you are from new york that explains your rudeness, but I tell you there are more hillbillies and rednecks in upstate new york than here. The lower catskills makes this area look like a metropolis, and everyone wears overalls, year round.the cows out number people 2,000-1
morningcafe06

Christiansburg, VA

#21 Jul 6, 2010
Lover wrote:
How about Scotty Wayne Moore???
sorry that was meant for life coach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy Vaughan we all know your marriage is a joke 2 hr gossip girl1 22
I would love to be on disability/foodstamps/hud (Feb '11) 6 hr Quaid 15
April Taylor 12 hr A friend 16
Shot at the cops 22 hr Curious 1
Drug Court Tue jusSayin 5
Wise Cty and Norton worst place to live!! Tue California Girl 1
chef wise inn Tue ur stupid 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages