Madison editor claims Wisconsin Assem...

Madison editor claims Wisconsin Assembly clerk threatened him with fistfight

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 14, 2011, titled Madison editor claims Wisconsin Assembly clerk threatened him with fistfight. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A newspaper editor claimed Friday that the state Assembly's chief clerk challenged him to a fistfight after the pair argued during a meeting about Wisconsin's open records law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

I seered

Bemidji, MN

#3 Jan 16, 2011
lol wrote:
All state workers are violent. They are above all laws. If anyone else would have threatened or raised there voice they would be charged. If not for double standards of these career racketeering criminal enterprises would be shut down. Some would be charged. State workers trained and paid to violate your rights. The rights they tell you they are paid to protect. Then violent bodily harm threats are a CRIME. Why is state employees allowed to rape rob and steal? They are called public servants. They are paid 4 times as much as civilians. The law of Paradox rules America. Cops are evil not good. The lack of oversight has ruined American government. Absolute power always corrupts. Just look at ANY state paid worker.
I'll bet you applied for work with the state and they told you to try pushing carts at Wall-Mart, but we all know you didn't get that gig either.
I seered

Bemidji, MN

#6 Jan 16, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Officer are you on paid leave for shooting someone? Was that last search a judges kid? Your comments smell like bacon.
I have you under surveillance as we speak.
You should actually be able to hear them outside your tar paper shack.
DA Katz

AOL

#8 Jan 16, 2011
We are watching you. Lol, you are being tracked. You can run, but you can't hide!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wisconsin Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Irving School House in Wisconsin Rapids (Jan '10) Aug 25 Sherri Waid 17
Pacific International (Apr '06) Aug 10 Bob Netters 114
News Wisconsin Rapids United Way to Provide Free Cel... (Jul '14) Apr '15 Almost amish 2
News Joshua Allen 'Josh' Halverson (Sep '10) Dec '14 Mike 3
Review: Prybuy.com (Aug '11) Aug '14 Jim S 5
Angela Schlangenhaft (Jun '14) Jun '14 Smarts 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Julie Lassa as State Senator? (Oct '12) Apr '14 Lori 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wisconsin Rapids Mortgages