doe

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2012
I think he is an outstanding person for repairing the cemetery in Felt Mills.
yes

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2012
that is a very admirable thing to do! Thank you Matt!
Just saying

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2012
Well I guess he could do a "good deed" after he took money from many people and didnt do the work! He had the police called and is being sued!! Way to go Matt!!
just saying right back

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Just saying wrote:
Well I guess he could do a "good deed" after he took money from many people and didnt do the work! He had the police called and is being sued!! Way to go Matt!!
Well I have nothing but high praises for the work he has done. So "just saying" should just shut up. Ohhh. I have a new number for "just saying" to call.....1-800-get-bent
Just a rip off

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Just saying has it right
Reality

Utica, NY

#6 May 23, 2013
He has done work for me and it was fine, even lived up to a warranty on a defective part. Replaced it right away and Ben great since
Wtf

Massena, NY

#7 Jul 25, 2013
He has ripped so many people off it un real there a lot of people taking him to court took there money and never did the work he keeps changing his company name tell me that he a good guy not
Well

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 29, 2013
He has two businesses. North country masonry is his masonry business. Seaway waterproofing is his other business.
Upsetting

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jul 3, 2014
This Matt is very crooked. He was paid a lot of money to do some work and it didn't even last 1 year. Never would return your calls, had to have his payment made in his wife's name. Very unusual. Would never hire this man again!. His workers were good, but he is just slimy.
BIG DADDY 1

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2014
HE IS A CON AND HE BELONGS BEHIND BARS, THE ONLY RESAON HE DID WORK FOR FREE ON THE CEMETERY WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK IS A GOOD PERSON SO HE WOULD GET PEOPLE TO HIRE HIM TO WORK ON THIER HOME, IF YOU ARE STUDIP ENOUGH TO HIRE IF " DON,T GIVE HIM ANY MONEY UP FRONT UNTIL HE IS DONE, AND THAT WILL BE NEVER . I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD HIM ARRESTED OR SUED HIM INCOURT.
haters gona hate

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 6, 2014
Matt Williams is a hell of a businessman. his jobs are done right, idiots!
haters gona hate

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 6, 2014
BIG DADDY 1 wrote:
HE IS A CON AND HE BELONGS BEHIND BARS, THE ONLY RESAON HE DID WORK FOR FREE ON THE CEMETERY WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK IS A GOOD PERSON SO HE WOULD GET PEOPLE TO HIRE HIM TO WORK ON THIER HOME, IF YOU ARE STUDIP ENOUGH TO HIRE IF " DON,T GIVE HIM ANY MONEY UP FRONT UNTIL HE IS DONE, AND THAT WILL BE NEVER . I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD HIM ARRESTED OR SUED HIM INCOURT.
u will get what's coming for ur lies. karma has a strange way of working like that
just saying

Gouverneur, NY

#13 Jul 8, 2014
he did some brick work for me & it had to be redone the following year. he is crooked. a foul mouth he had when he didn't think we were listening. i would NOT recommend his work. look elsewhere in all honesty.
hillbilly

Sherrill, NY

#15 May 8, 2015
We so wanted to trust this very charismic man but he took us for 3000.00 and never looked back.Certainly our bad for paying up front..He than never could be reached..had more excuses than imaginable..my favorite..fell off his dirt bike and has a concussion..oh and also wifes son got in bad accident and is paralized..Give me a break..We did win the judgement against him ..but you cant get blood from a stone..what goes around certainly will find his way to Matt..I'll make sure of that
senior victim

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2015
dishonest man, stay away
senior victim

Utica, NY

#17 Oct 18, 2015
stay away from this man. he is dishonest , will take your money and run

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
work wanted 29 min facebook creeper 3
Reluctant to choose Trump or Clinton? Look into... 1 hr Deep Pockets 38
Daily Courier-Observer online 3 hr stupid 3
Massena weeds- let's try to make massena look g... 5 hr Try again 5
old diamond eatery in massena NY (Apr '13) 5 hr Lucy Jane 43
Bobby Buttram Missing Mon Helplocate 1
There are no assault rifles available to ANYONE... Mon 7 min gun buy 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winthrop Mortgages