What Do You Think About Redheads?

What Do You Think About Redheads?

Posted in the Winthrop Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
What Do You Think

Lake Placid, NY

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Redheads to you are?
Dog

New York, NY

#3 Sep 26, 2010
Well I dated one for awhile and she was realy hot and man could she getter done over and over and over. Loved it but so did she and it didnt work out as a 2 person realationship.
wrong

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2010
What Do You Think wrote:
They are really ugly. Their face looks orange and usually has freckles. <quoted text>
Redheads are BEAUTIFUL! They are never boring, full of fire, full of fun and always full of surprises. I have always been drawn to redheads. Lots of men love redheads, just watch what happens when a gorgeous redhead walks into the room. I love redheads, life is never boring, I married a redhead and she is my queen. Life is always interesting.
Hoot

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2010
I will take a rehead over a blonde or brunette anyday. They know how to let thier hair down and have fun, but boy watch out when you piss one off. Redheads don't even have to be beautiful to turn heads, because they are unique all on thier own. Love me a redhead gal.
Yuck

Lake Placid, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Yuck!!!!
Hoot wrote:
I will take a rehead over a blonde or brunette anyday. They know how to let thier hair down and have fun, but boy watch out when you piss one off. Redheads don't even have to be beautiful to turn heads, because they are unique all on thier own. Love me a redhead gal.
devine

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Holly Babe 24 wrote:
Im a red head :)
Redheads are divine, I'd like to make you mine:))
Holy hell cats

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Sep 28, 2010
Redheads are the bomb! I have dated many different types of girls but the redheads were the most unforgettable. Very direct and hot headed, and don't spite one cuz she will make you pay. Redheads were the most fun on dates and bar hoppin. They were'nt so uppity and snobbish and taking them out for dinner was better too. The other girls always were on diets and ate like a bird. DO you know what it feels like to take a girl out and watch her pick at her food and then see the waiter discard 99% of it, the money you paid out cuz your date is too shy or dieting. No not those redheads, they are not afraid and the conversations are better. They talk real and not stuffy. I have been married twice, once to a redhead, and that's the one I can't get over still till this day. We have kids together and even when I see her today, I feel like puddy in her hands, a redhead rates number one. All my friends were very reolous of my redheaded wife and life. I wish I would of appreciated her more, I would still be with her.
Dog

New York, NY

#11 Sep 28, 2010
I love Gingers they seem to be the best in the sack but not good for long term relationships. You cant tame a Ginger.
Hunter

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Sep 28, 2010
I love redheads, they always know where the best parties are. nice and spicey.
ztable

Ithaca, NY

#13 Sep 28, 2010
all i have to say is FIRE CROCH
haha

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Eeww wrote:
Eeww. They smell bad gross!<quoted text>
Not as bad as what I was told about you, haha.
Unforgettable

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Crazy for redheads, tall, skinny, short, fat, I have never met a redhead I didn't like. Full of sass.
the queen

Phoenix, NY

#16 Sep 29, 2010
we rock
redshortie

Ithaca, NY

#17 Sep 30, 2010
Ya I will agree with a lot of you on here, redheads are unique in itself. I am a true redhead not one that is just the color out of a bottle. I am very blunt, and tell it how it is. There is the fact of don’t make a redhead mad, because there will be greatly to pay after words. To those that think redheads are ugly have u ever actually dated one, and treated right as many do, but then the blonde and brunette b**ches get in the way. Once many are with a redhead, that person sees the difference. We can talk about anything, and listen about anything, just do not be caught in a lie, cuz then it is not such a nice moment. We have spunk that is just facts. Our sass of the true redheads comes from the Irish in deep roots. The Irish love to have fun and love to tell it how it is. We will go straight up to someone and ask them u been talking s*it. Then as well u talk abt a redhead they won't go running, and start rumors they will confront and see if the person that has the balls to back up what they said and most times, it is a big fat NO. Never underestimate a redhead, maybe the ones that are worth u just waste away and deal with just drama repeatedly. True redhead’s stands up for themselves and does not care who is in the way.
red to red

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Sep 30, 2010
redshortie wrote:
Ya I will agree with a lot of you on here, redheads are unique in itself. I am a true redhead not one that is just the color out of a bottle. I am very blunt, and tell it how it is. There is the fact of don’t make a redhead mad, because there will be greatly to pay after words. To those that think redheads are ugly have u ever actually dated one, and treated right as many do, but then the blonde and brunette b**ches get in the way. Once many are with a redhead, that person sees the difference. We can talk about anything, and listen about anything, just do not be caught in a lie, cuz then it is not such a nice moment. We have spunk that is just facts. Our sass of the true redheads comes from the Irish in deep roots. The Irish love to have fun and love to tell it how it is. We will go straight up to someone and ask them u been talking s*it. Then as well u talk abt a redhead they won't go running, and start rumors they will confront and see if the person that has the balls to back up what they said and most times, it is a big fat NO. Never underestimate a redhead, maybe the ones that are worth u just waste away and deal with just drama repeatedly. True redhead’s stands up for themselves and does not care who is in the way.
Damm girl your good. when I read this, I actually thought I could of wrote it. You described me, myself and I exactly! Don't ver mess with a redhead, because it is true, blondes, brunettes and blacks are only good at talking crap behind your back. Do it to a redhead and you better have something to prove it. Redheads cannot stand lying creepy people. That is a major difference. Redheads got the backbone. Yo go redshortie, you said a mouthful of truth. So weird, could of wrote that, thanks for the chuckle.
Red Ruby

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Sep 30, 2010
Never underestimate a redhead. I found that out, Ouch!
stupid

Ithaca, NY

#20 Oct 2, 2010
This is really dumb talking about peoples personalities linked with the color of their hair? Have any of you taken psychology 101?? Your personality comes from environmental along with hereditary factors. Your background, your religion etc. etc. Just because you have red hair doesn't mean a damn thing. you could be bald and still have to same personality. It's retarded to think your personality stems from your hair color. Ass douches. And by the way, the red heads that I know, every single one of them are scumbags, not that 99.9% of Massena isn't anyway... And to the girls who said your significant other was stolen by some bimbo blonde, or brunette, uh... no one put a gun to your mans head, I know it hurts to look in the mirror and realize maybe there was something wrong with YOU and that's why he took off, but... you're dumb anyway, so there you have it.
redshortie

Ithaca, NY

#21 Oct 2, 2010
u may know only redheads that are scumbags that means you needs to meet new people or just get out of the area. if there are so many, then how is it you know so many just stay away. also from what i saw no one was saying they lost their man to another. how about really reading some of the things that were written. and i can as well say blondes are just easy ass sl*ts that open their legs for a lil attention or just a lil alchol. i will say some brunettes are just as bad as the blondes and so forth. unless u are a true redhead you have no idea. a true redhead does have natural traits and yes they adapt to their area that they are around but just the stronger trait of the red comes out more. yea i will agree most of massena is no good. not like i'm from here anyways. just face it can't get away from scumbags in the north county. however there are the few that do have a good head on their shoulders but are a bitch cuz of how the other bitches are, but least they don't need alcohol to need to start a fight or stand up for something. just as well u would be surprised how many redheads that are natural do keep their man, even if they are a bitch the man usually likes that it's never a dull moment.
Redheads Rock

Saranac Lake, NY

#22 Oct 2, 2010
stupid wrote:
This is really dumb talking about peoples personalities linked with the color of their hair? Have any of you taken psychology 101?? Your personality comes from environmental along with hereditary factors. Your background, your religion etc. etc. Just because you have red hair doesn't mean a damn thing. you could be bald and still have to same personality. It's retarded to think your personality stems from your hair color. Ass douches. And by the way, the red heads that I know, every single one of them are scumbags, not that 99.9% of Massena isn't anyway... And to the girls who said your significant other was stolen by some bimbo blonde, or brunette, uh... no one put a gun to your mans head, I know it hurts to look in the mirror and realize maybe there was something wrong with YOU and that's why he took off, but... you're dumb anyway, so there you have it.
You sound as ignorant as your post. Most redheads jackoff have irish in thier background and any smart intelligent individual knows red have a temper. Redheads rock, I never met a redhead I didn't like. They are usually mesmerizing and captivating. And when a redhaired woman walks into a room, just watch all the guys there, no matter who there with. Enchanting redheads! I married one and she is still captivating till this day. Love reds.
little red riding hood

Lake Placid, NY

#23 Oct 2, 2010
everyone loves a red head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
message for slumlords (Oct '13) 1 hr Halley 23
extermination 1 hr seriously 8
Massena voted top 10 worst places to live in NY... 16 hr Josh 21
Massena Can't Get It Out of Its Own Way 18 hr GOP 17
Attorney: best for divorce and bankruptcy ? 20 hr Eternal Optimist 10
Fat verses curvy (Dec '15) 21 hr question 42
Who is angel middlemiss? (Feb '16) Sat love 5

Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winthrop Mortgages