youwannaman

Tully, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Where is he now.I haven't seen him in awhile.
zeus

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 24, 2015
Heard he just got caught in bed with his mom by the step father. What a messed up family
jeff

Worcester, MA

#3 Feb 1, 2015
zeus wrote:
Heard he just got caught in bed with his mom by the step father. What a messed up family
Get. A life you Looser
zeus

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2015
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Get. A life you Looser
Learn how to spell you uneducated piece of welfare trash. It's "loser" not looser like your girl. Bunch of in-bread tards.
Smarty Pants

Potsdam, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2015
zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell you uneducated piece of welfare trash. It's "loser" not looser like your girl. Bunch of in-bread tards.
Oh mighty Zeus, when attempting to correct someone on their spelling it is quite important to spell everything correctly yourself. They're a bunch of inbred tards, not in-bread.
zeus

Schenectady, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2015
Smarty Pants wrote:
<quoted text>Oh mighty Zeus, when attempting to correct someone on their spelling it is quite important to spell everything correctly yourself. They're a bunch of inbred tards, not in-bread.
Correct captain smarty pants. I will blame that on the spell check:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman jailed on felony after using spoon attach... 1 min On A PA Roll Deli 1
News Massena Landlords Association shares concerns a... 4 min good for business 40
old diamond eatery in massena NY (Apr '13) 6 hr Just reading 49
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 6 hr killer 436
Affairs 7 hr You know who 54
News Massena brothers plead guilty in Brasher burglary Jan '17 Hmcbride 5
News SLCProtesters Suspended (May '10) Jan '17 disgusting 16

Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winthrop Mortgages