Three burglary suspects caught in Canton house

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: North Country Now 26

Responding officers located 19-year-old Jared C. Adner of Canton, 20-year-old Isaac Berk of Edwards, and 19-year-old Eian House of Potsdam inside the residence, according to p[olice. The officer's investigation revealed that none of the individuals had the permission of the owner to be at the residence.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
palindrome

Potsdam, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
:-D!!!
Grow up

Ogdensburg, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Jared is a junkie
Grow up

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Jared is going away for along time is mommy gonna get u out of this one little boy?.?????
shame on you

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Ha,ha jared u are a f***king looser and guess what she will never take u back momma boy lol let's see what judge richard's has for u this time.
retired_lovingit

Ogdensburg, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Seems as more people in our society have substance abuse problems, the more we read in the news that they are breaking into homes/businesses and stealing, no doubt to support their habits. Here in the north country, it is really getting out of hand. The newspapers are full of it.

Much more needs to be done by the courts to make a difference here. Criminals need to face real consequences for their crimes rather than the token slap on the wrist, off you go, and have a good day.

To all judges here in St. Lawrence County, PLEASE get tough with these offenders! IT'S TIME! This is what you are paid to do! You owe us!
shame on you

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
retired_lovingit wrote:
Seems as more people in our society have substance abuse problems, the more we read in the news that they are breaking into homes/businesses and stealing, no doubt to support their habits. Here in the north country, it is really getting out of hand. The newspapers are full of it.
Much more needs to be done by the courts to make a difference here. Criminals need to face real consequences for their crimes rather than the token slap on the wrist, off you go, and have a good day.
To all judges here in St. Lawrence County, PLEASE get tough with these offenders! IT'S TIME! This is what you are paid to do! You owe us!
I agree 100% because this is not the first time he did this he was just charged with burglary of gun's and he just got cought selling a stolen gun and he is out again on 1000 bail they are waiting until one of these night's for someone to die when they are robbing them and then maybe.
Hahaha

Norwood, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
It's kind of strange. Do you think they were shooting up right in the place? Why would they have hypodermic stuff?either way, what dirtbags!
ton of crap

Winthrop, NY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
don;t be so quick to judge all these boys. sometimes they just get caught up with the wrong crowd and peer pressure is a powerful thing. one of these boys is from a really good family. so don;t lump everyone as a scumbag because they made a very bad choice. this house kid- he lost a young brother to a tragic suicide. odds are high he is troubled and angry and acting out.i don;t know the other families involved but eian house is a much loved boy who just needs a kick in the ass and get away from the losers he was with.i hope this is a huge wakeup call for him and i feel for his parents because this is shameful -painful and sad. have some heart people cause this shit can happen to anyone. life isn;t perfect and neither are people.
shame on you

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Mar 25, 2013
ton of crap wrote:
don;t be so quick to judge all these boys. sometimes they just get caught up with the wrong crowd and peer pressure is a powerful thing. one of these boys is from a really good family. so don;t lump everyone as a scumbag because they made a very bad choice. this house kid- he lost a young brother to a tragic suicide. odds are high he is troubled and angry and acting out.i don;t know the other families involved but eian house is a much loved boy who just needs a kick in the ass and get away from the losers he was with.i hope this is a huge wakeup call for him and i feel for his parents because this is shameful -painful and sad. have some heart people cause this shit can happen to anyone. life isn;t perfect and neither are people.
Yes and your right maybe that boy is acting out but the sooner he get's away from jared adner the better off that boy is.When u are talking about the wrong crowd u are right jared is very wrong to be around second or third time getting caught with needles,and breaking in to other people house and stealing gun.Please people keep your kid's away from him far away.
Working person

Ogdensburg, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Befor Jared goes to jail for good he will do it again and his mommy needs to stop treating him like a little boy and let him sit in jail and think about what he did and get clean,but as long as his mother keeps bailing him out she is just as much to blame.she is more or less saying its ok hunny it's ok keep doing it mommy will bail ur junkie a$$ out so u can keep rob these hard working people.i say lock the dirtball away for good,that way he can rob or rape girls and do drugs anymore.if I was his mother I would b ashamed of him
retired_lovingit

Ogdensburg, NY

#13 Mar 26, 2013
ton of crap wrote:
Not saying they're scumbags. They are breaking into someone's home; they are committing a crime! A choice they've made.

For the sake of the rest of us law-abiding citizens, the courts need to start dealing seriously with criminals and insure that there are consequences for their crimes! How else are we ever going to slow down the increased crime happening here in our communities? What about those of us who obey the law? Don't we deserve the right to be safe in our homes and communities?
unhappy customer

Potsdam, NY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
You post your oppinions on here like they are gospel. You don't even know what the details are. Yes some of these kids may have some problems, but did you know that this was the house of one of the kids parents? They did not break in they let themselves in. The father wants to teach his son a lesson. Yes there is some issues here, but it's not as clear cut as you think!
CMB

Nassau, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
At least that father is trying to teach his son. Instead of running right down there to bail him out. Tough love that's what that's called more parents need to be like that. It will teach the kids some good.

So the fathers son must be the one still in jail.
I know he is a doctor and is always trying to get his son to get his head out of his ass.
yupyupyup

Norwood, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
unhappy customer wrote:
You post your oppinions on here like they are gospel. You don't even know what the details are. Yes some of these kids may have some problems, but did you know that this was the house of one of the kids parents? They did not break in they let themselves in. The father wants to teach his son a lesson. Yes there is some issues here, but it's not as clear cut as you think!
"Letting yourself in" to a house where you aren't welcome is just as bad as breaking in...
Eian House

Potsdam, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
This is Eian House. I can understand the judgment and or the critisism from an outside stand point, but the paper made this much worse than it really was. I was invited inside the house, through the front door by Issac. Apparently he wasnt allowed there by his father. I had no knowing of that. Issac says afterwards that he spoke with his father before hand.. Ten minutes later the cops come busting in, and arrest all 3 of us. The man next door called Issacs father, so he then called the police. After we were in cuffs, they found needles in the kitchen, which I also had no knowing of. Next thing I know, my ugly ass mugshot is up on the internet and in the paper. The cop, Chris Flint, had no intentions on letting me go. Issac was sentenced to a year in jail. Im not sure of Jared. I dont know either of them very well. The only thing I'm guilty of is hanging around that type of person. I hurt my families reputation, and I put my parents through shit they didnt deserve. All my charges were dropped today. I just hope I can fix the damage thats already been done. And who ever you are, than you for your soft hearted opinion. That means something to me.
trueblue

Sayre, PA

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Eian House wrote:
This is Eian House. I can understand the judgment and or the critisism from an outside stand point, but the paper made this much worse than it really was. I was invited inside the house, through the front door by Issac. Apparently he wasnt allowed there by his father. I had no knowing of that. Issac says afterwards that he spoke with his father before hand.. Ten minutes later the cops come busting in, and arrest all 3 of us. The man next door called Issacs father, so he then called the police. After we were in cuffs, they found needles in the kitchen, which I also had no knowing of. Next thing I know, my ugly ass mugshot is up on the internet and in the paper. The cop, Chris Flint, had no intentions on letting me go. Issac was sentenced to a year in jail. Im not sure of Jared. I dont know either of them very well. The only thing I'm guilty of is hanging around that type of person. I hurt my families reputation, and I put my parents through shit they didnt deserve. All my charges were dropped today. I just hope I can fix the damage thats already been done. And who ever you are, than you for your soft hearted opinion. That means something to me.
dont read this crap you know the truth and shit happends some people have nothing better to do than trash someones faults in life all over topix i have been a target for the last 3 years and you would be surprised who it is trashing you down keep your head high think about who you hang out with think of your famiy to what this is doing to them.
yupyupyup

Norwood, NY

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Eian House wrote:
I wish I could blame every mistake a made on the ppl that were Around me... You've been an idiot as long as I knew who you were. I know you've had a rough time I the past.... But there Are others that went through worse and never ended up with a criminal record....

I honestly hope that you have smartened up and learned from your mistakes.

And I know I sound harsh in this post, but I'm sorry. It just seems like Kids in the north country are trying to see who can be the dumbest.

Good luck to you eian. I hope I don't read about you in the paper for something like this again. And let's hope those other 2 realize how dumb they have been
shameonyou

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Eian House wrote:
Inever said nothing about u it is jared adner who is in trouble all the time,and yes he does shoot up and like i said nothing against u except hanging with jared adner so they did already sentence them.Ihope jared goes for awhile.
Heheh

Potsdam, NY

#21 Mar 29, 2013
ton of crap wrote:
They ARE the wrong crowd. All three of them.
retired_lovingit

Ogdensburg, NY

#22 Mar 29, 2013
Eian House wrote:
Eian, if this all went down the way you've told it, then I am sorry for assuming the worst. You were obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time. My advice to you would be to do a better job at picking your friends and have nothing more to do with these two; I hope you've already figured this out on your own. Keep your nose clean, stay out of trouble, and you'll live a life that will make your parents and yourself proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebert's Closed 30 min Heberts Steak Ranch 4
Haunted? 2 hr unknown 9
Gas 5 hr Electrical Engineer 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr jthartford 6,435
MassenaTopix now dead 7 hr Electrical Engineer 128
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 hr dissapointed 16,787
Sandy Cook 10 hr Eavesdropper 3
•••

Freeze Warning for St Lawrence County was issued at September 18 at 3:31PM EDT

•••
•••

Winthrop Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winthrop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••