Judge Peter Digangi named " A**-hole ...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
i care

Leominster, MA

#101 Apr 17, 2014
Concerned mother too wrote:
I'm seeing that judge next wk now after seeing all this makes me nervous!! What if I don't show up?! What will happens ill I lose?? Dead beat baby daddy wants visitation right!! He filed it when he was able to see her as he pleased, not saying your an expert or have all the answers... Lol but just curious cause I have no idea what else to do or say or feel.
First i have to show up.. they will put a warrant out, this court sucks , i know i have been living the hell, so first thing go, find a lawyer because he hates people that do not have a lawyer , second dress nice and be very very nice, u have to kiss ass to this judge or u will be done, i know this sucks but i will tell u because of this judge i have not seen my son in many years because he order that i should not have rights to my child that i rised and the father was never around , i was a great mom i dont smoke ,drink or do drugs but that did not matter, i will pray that u listen to my words because i dont want to see him destroy another women ,
The one who knows

Tampa, FL

#102 Apr 28, 2014
You have to show up, just feed his shirt man ego, kiss his ass cry and beg, he fined me 5k for disrespecting him and it was worth every penny. He is very corrupt and can be bought with favors but he isn't worth it just go and take ur medicine hopefully he will retire soon or get a disease and die and make this world a better place.
Malden Resident

Everett, MA

#103 Apr 30, 2014
I would advise filing a complaint with the Judicial Conduct Committee but like the Board of Bar of Overseers, they tolerate and condone abuse of the public but more importantly, violations of peoples' rights. The legal system itself has to be revamped What concerns me is that Martha Coakley, the top law enforcer in this State, has not lifted a finger to do anything about it and now she is seeking the top POLITICAL position in this State, Governor and I don't think that much will change. There's a Thomas DiGangi who works or worked for the Attorney General. They are all connected I'm sure. Good Luck to all.
The One Who Knows

Clearwater, FL

#104 Jul 21, 2014
Does anyone know when this dirt bag is going to retire or be thrown off the bench for Judicial Corruption?
The One Who Knows

Zephyrhills, FL

#105 Nov 19, 2014
The only way to get what you want from Digangi is to hire one of his buddies as your Attorney specifically Lander and Lander and DiGangi will then do what ever he is asked of-in my case he even held ex parte conversation with Stephen Lander and asked him "what do you want me to do with case" and he will do whatever he is asked. Its sad but simply it is what it is and you just have to deal with it. Lander and Lander in Framingham, you cant lose with them - DiGangi is on the payroll.
Justice for all

Charlestown, MA

#106 Nov 19, 2014
Parental Rights wrote:
I read this story both on Facebook and Twitter. I realize as a direct result of our not standing up and fighting for our rights that our government, especially the judicial branch, is whittling away at these rights but isn't this a first amendment issue? I mean, don't we still have the right to free speech? Or did we lose our right to free speech as part of the patriot act?
Just curious, should I be one of the dumb and quiet sheeple? Should we just give up on our parental rights and hand our children over at birth? Will Fathers4Justice continue to fight for our childrens rights? Or have they been silenced forever? They were like our last chance organization. I know Fathers & Families is government funded so they aren't going to do anything more than what they are told.
Perhaps this is why many states ELECT their judiciary along with LIMITED terms.
Am I Still a Father

Lexington, MA

#107 Jan 8, 2015
I know why there are so many fatherless children in the world. The answer is Judge McSweeny. I had 3 beautiful children that I love and would do anything for them. I was a great father and a damn good husband that loved, honored and cherished. I took my vows very seriously. My ex-wife didn't honor any of her vows and teaching her children the same vows. She cheated, I paid for the hotel rooms, she refused to work and help support our children or I should say her children, because I supported them financially, coached the soccer teams, taught them to read write, arithmetic, ride a bicycle, helped them in boy/girl scouts and I am now dog crap that you throw in prison. My wife fed them and was their taxi cab driver. Never coached or was involved in any of their activities. I have Judge McSweeny and he also doesn't care about the children. He cares that the father be put in place or go to jail. I am disabled and was sent via ambulance to the Hospital twice from the court house. Judge McSweeny refused to allow me my medication. I wish I could charge him with attempted murder. Because of Judge McSweeny I had to leave work on disability and eventually was let go from my work place. My girls and I have to sneak around to see each other, because their mom and boyfriend have threaten them to not talk or see me. I was told that my daughter was hit by the boyfriend and there is nothing I can do about it. I would like to gouge my ex-wife's eyes out, but then she couldn't look in the mirror everyday and see what she did to our family. It was all about our children and seeing their smile that drove me to work and home each day even with my disability. I can't stop the alienation and the Judge encourages it. Which means that my children will some day be divorced. They don't stand a change in life because of Judge McSweeny and my ex-wife lessons. I guess that is truly the Judges ultimate goal to keep Judges and lawyers in business and the hell with the children and their future. I can write a book on McSweeny, but probably won't survive the year to finish. God please take care of my children. The courts won't.
scotty

Revere, MA

#108 Jan 8, 2015
Leisha Tringali wrote:
Via: US President Donald Tenn of Fathers4Justice states:
What a coincidence? We name judge Peter DiGiangi as the Fathers4justice "A**-hole of the Month" and then our website is shut down... "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
i think GTA is blowing him
Bored in court all day

Methuen, MA

#110 Jul 21, 2015
I liked him, I was in his courtroom today in Lawrence. His arrogant ways are kinda sexy. I was hoping he had a Facebook lol I'd love to take him for a drink.........or 12
Maybe I should put he offer out through lander and lander ;)
The One Who Knows

Bangor, ME

#111 Sep 17, 2015
Bored in court all day wrote:
I liked him, I was in his courtroom today in Lawrence. His arrogant ways are kinda sexy. I was hoping he had a Facebook lol I'd love to take him for a drink.........or 12
Maybe I should put he offer out through lander and lander ;)
Lander & Lander is your way into that dirt bag DiGangi, he can be bought, so a few bucks and a call to Lander and Lander and DiGangi is yours, voted the most corrupt bastard in the Courts, cant wait for him to retire or better pass away, I will host a party if God takes him.
Cathy

Holyoke, MA

#113 Feb 21, 2016
My family has been subjected to DiGangis horrible behavior. He has no business being on the bench. He says one thing one day and then rules in the opposite direction the next. Either he has dementia or he's crooked as hell. Perhaps a little of both.
Scaredmom

Boston, MA

#114 Mar 24, 2016
I have a trial scheduled in June and Digangi will be my judge, I am petrified with all the information I am reading about his corrupted behavior.
The father of my daughter requested GAL process, but now refuses to follow her recommendations (quite favorable towards mom). I am also seeking sole legal after 7 years of battle. Is there anything I need to be on guard or aware before my trial? any tips or suggestions so I don't end up grilled? Thanks guys
Scaredmom

Boston, MA

#115 Mar 28, 2016
Cathy wrote:
My family has been subjected to DiGangis horrible behavior. He has no business being on the bench. He says one thing one day and then rules in the opposite direction the next. Either he has dementia or he's crooked as hell. Perhaps a little of both.
Hi Cathy, I have a trial date scheduled with him on June 7th. Some people seem to report he is biased against men. Did you have any bad personal experience with him? Would you say he ruled against you or your ex just based on gender? Any tips you can give me so I come out alive after my trial? Thanks!
Sad mother

North Reading, MA

#116 May 7, 2016
I am a woman and in 2015 Judge Digangi in Lawrence court handed me a jaw dropping judgement! It was 120% in favor of my ex-husband. I want to know what can we do. Talking back and forth in a forum won't help us.
Change now

Boston, MA

#117 May 8, 2016
Sad mother wrote:
I am a woman and in 2015 Judge Digangi in Lawrence court handed me a jaw dropping judgement! It was 120% in favor of my ex-husband. I want to know what can we do. Talking back and forth in a forum won't help us.
"Justice for all's" solution would, at the least, take us in a different direction. What does your state senator and representative think about his (or her) proposal?
lindarobarge1957

Dracut, MA

#118 May 27, 2016
I really can't even say how Judge DiGangi handled my daughter's custody case because he mainly spoke with my exes Lawyer and my Lawyer well she sucked.She didn't speak up about anything, or bring my exes behavior into question, or really anything that seemed to benefit my daughter.They did how ever put my daughter and family through the wringer, and with lies.Her lawyer gave no defense.He ended up with physical custody, she gets visits but he controls everything.He is a Narcissist which never was brought out in court.My daughter more or less paid for no defense and Judge DiGangi gave custody to my ex.I don't think he was even listening.I don't think he even got the letters from her Doctors about her condition which had improved drastically once she was away from her ex.Or from social services saying there was no reason to stay involved in the case.It was ok for her other daughter to live with her but not this one.Makes no sense to me.Never has and never will and I think she was railroaded from jump.We are not done fighting though I'll tell you that!!
As the wind blows

Boston, MA

#119 May 28, 2016
Malden Resident wrote:
I would advise filing a complaint with the Judicial Conduct Committee but like the Board of Bar of Overseers, they tolerate and condone abuse of the public but more importantly, violations of peoples' rights. The legal system itself has to be revamped What concerns me is that Martha Coakley, the top law enforcer in this State, has not lifted a finger to do anything about it and now she is seeking the top POLITICAL position in this State, Governor and I don't think that much will change. There's a Thomas DiGangi who works or worked for the Attorney General. They are all connected I'm sure. Good Luck to all.
The number of times that Coakley has lifted a finger to move on any issue depended upon how many votes she would receive from a particular segment of the electorate as a reward for lifting that finger on their behalf in contrast with that act, instead, causing her to lose votes.
Tightrope

Boston, MA

#120 May 29, 2016
As the wind blows wrote:
<quoted text>

The number of times that Coakley has lifted a finger to move on any issue depended upon how many votes she would receive from a particular segment of the electorate as a reward for lifting that finger on their behalf in contrast with that act, instead, causing her to lose votes.
What's wrong with that election strategy? She almost beat the Republican nominee for governor in a state that, in a majority of instances, elects a Republican to that post in order to balance the stranglehold the Democrats have in both the state senate and house. Additionally, eight years of the misdirection of Democratic governor Deval Patrick proved to be the last straw in the opinion of the electorate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 9 min Sorry Hill 2,244
Boston Channel 5 - Smokin' Hot Weather Journal... 3 hr Frank Underwood 2
Be warned! stolen UPS packages from porches! (Dec '10) 4 hr Time to meditate 25
Everett football players being short changed 5 hr Home sweet home 52
Does any one know why their is a helicopter fly... (Jan '10) 6 hr Angela 14
7 shootings last 30 days Everett OOC 7 hr Buzznato 5
News Police Looking for Public's Help to ID Suspects... (Jul '13) 8 hr Sup 4

Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance