Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Concerned mother too wrote:
I'm seeing that judge next wk now after seeing all this makes me nervous!! What if I don't show up?! What will happens ill I lose?? Dead beat baby daddy wants visitation right!! He filed it when he was able to see her as he pleased, not saying your an expert or have all the answers... Lol but just curious cause I have no idea what else to do or say or feel.
First i have to show up.. they will put a warrant out, this court sucks , i know i have been living the hell, so first thing go, find a lawyer because he hates people that do not have a lawyer , second dress nice and be very very nice, u have to kiss ass to this judge or u will be done, i know this sucks but i will tell u because of this judge i have not seen my son in many years because he order that i should not have rights to my child that i rised and the father was never around , i was a great mom i dont smoke ,drink or do drugs but that did not matter, i will pray that u listen to my words because i dont want to see him destroy another women ,
The one who knows

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

You have to show up, just feed his shirt man ego, kiss his ass cry and beg, he fined me 5k for disrespecting him and it was worth every penny. He is very corrupt and can be bought with favors but he isn't worth it just go and take ur medicine hopefully he will retire soon or get a disease and die and make this world a better place.
Malden Resident

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

I would advise filing a complaint with the Judicial Conduct Committee but like the Board of Bar of Overseers, they tolerate and condone abuse of the public but more importantly, violations of peoples' rights. The legal system itself has to be revamped What concerns me is that Martha Coakley, the top law enforcer in this State, has not lifted a finger to do anything about it and now she is seeking the top POLITICAL position in this State, Governor and I don't think that much will change. There's a Thomas DiGangi who works or worked for the Attorney General. They are all connected I'm sure. Good Luck to all.
The One Who Knows

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 21

Does anyone know when this dirt bag is going to retire or be thrown off the bench for Judicial Corruption?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winthrop Discussions

Search the Winthrop Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dean Street - what is going on 15 min Former E 7
Patrick signs $1B convention center upgrade bill 19 min reality is a crutch 1
Boston lags behind U.S. in solving murders: Wat... 24 min reality is a crutch 3
street sweeping and towing cars scumbags 2 hr Bernie L 10
Glendale gas station? 3 hr happy days 4
Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 3 hr pam 1,150
Glendale square riot 3 hr Everett 18
•••
•••