New 2013 residential parking permit s...

New 2013 residential parking permit sticker

Posted in the Winthrop Forum

Chris

Malden, MA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Are the vehicles in Everett with the purple stickers getting ticketed yet? I still see a crap load of vehicles with the purple sticker. If they were getting tickets for still having the old sticker, wouldn't that make them want to get the new sticker ASAP? I got my new sticker the first day Everett started giving them out.
MS13er

Everett, MA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Chris wrote:
Are the vehicles in Everett with the purple stickers getting ticketed yet? I still see a crap load of vehicles with the purple sticker. If they were getting tickets for still having the old sticker, wouldn't that make them want to get the new sticker ASAP? I got my new sticker the first day Everett started giving them out.
"Stickers!,...We don't need any STINKIN' stickers!"

No Hablo Englese!

Can these useless leeches pay the $10.00 after 2/23/13 with their friggin' EBT card?!

If not send em' up to that rat Jackie and she'll sign up all of that garbage for every welfare program under the sun!.......Including the new $ 600.00 @ year these parasites get for "Veterinary Services"!

Hey! Friggin' bums have dogs too! Sick Sick Sick
Stuck

Belleville, MI

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Chris wrote:
The stickers are free during January and February. Some people wait for the rush to die down. Right nw the lines can be long.
Ken

Boston, MA

#4 Jan 13, 2013
purple stickers are go to feb 27 at midnight on feb 28 is when the ticketing will start for March 1 so go get your stickers. Lines are very long
Ken

Boston, MA

#5 Jan 13, 2013
and we know that is Friday so come March 1st friday morning, with all the tickets city hall will be closed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Joey Voices 4 hr NoRoomForRacism 8
Everett (Jul '08) 6 hr Over there 594
rick from everett 9 hr Jacks buddy 1
Bill Weld = NWO FILTH 19 hr Inquisitor 6
News Police Briefs 07-20-2011 (Aug '11) 23 hr George Orwell 34
News Red Line faces severe delays in both directions Tue bozo 1
rat sightings notice Tue Cookie 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winthrop Mortgages