The "Truth Hurts" About Stat's 1987 DUI Auto Accident. Any "Questions"?

Posted in the Winthrop Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Syd Barret

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Judged:

OK, while I can't find the full Boston Globe Article from Oct. 1987 I was able to piece this together. Looks like it was a real incident that included Stat and Chelsea Police Officers Rico Tyre and Frederick Darcy.

Two Chelsea Officers Injured In Collision (Archive fee)
...Chelsea Police Sgt. Rico Tyre, 36, and Officer Frederick Darcy, 32, were passing through the intersection of Revere...cruiser, which was hit broadside on the driver's side.Darcy, on the force for a month, was admitted to the hospital...
By: Jim Gomez, Contributing Reporter|Date: Oct 4, 1987
Boston Globe Archive (Nominal fee required)

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-8030484.h ...
An Everett man was being sought yesterday by police who believe he was the driver of a van that allegedly went through a red light early yesterday morning and slammed into the side of a Chelsea police cruiser. Two police officers were injured in the collision.
Chelsea Police Sgt. Rico Tyre, 36, and Officer Frederick Darcy, 32, were passing through the intersection of Revere Beach Parkway (Route 16) and Vine Street in Everett at about 2 a.m. when they were forced to swerve around two vehicles running a red light, said Metropolitan Police Officer Jack Mahoney.
The first vehicle,...

...slammed into the side of a Chelsea police cruiser. Two police officers were injured in the collision.Chelsea Police Sgt. Rico Tyre, 36, and Officer Frederick Darcy, 32...forced to swerve around two vehicles running a red...

...and Officer Frederick Darcy, 32, were passing through...the driver's side.Darcy, on the force for a...driver of the van was Stephen W. Smith, 32. Police said the...Police officers went to Smith's home but have not...
gamblin man

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Judged:

what were the chelsea cops doing in everett
are you serious

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Typical answer from that side. What does it matter why the Chelsea police were doing anywhere. HE was wrong.
See people..... this is how they think. Backwards and evil. BEWARE
I heard

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

I heard that the he ran away and wasn't found for three days while he got all his finances out of his name. He left the girl who was doing him there to take the rap.
She admitted that he was driving drunk.
His poor wife. How do you stand by why a man does this day in and day out.
had to know

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

You just had to suspect that he was a coward looking to destroy others while he had this black side of his own.
Recall, Recall, Recall petition. Anyone that gives this creep any credibility is a moron
DDD

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

gamblin man wrote:
what were the chelsea cops doing in everett
Chelsea Cops always frequented that old Dunkins behind Silver Fox..must have been on the way back from a Donut call...Tyre was a nut case back then he must have been gunning for Smith...
I Love Everett

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Very interesting article. I will NOT support any of Smith's cohorts !!!! Hit & run - hmmmm sounds like a lot of politicians do that - one very recently whose career is now questionable in the future.
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

DDD wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsea Cops always frequented that old Dunkins behind Silver Fox..must have been on the way back from a Donut call...Tyre was a nut case back then he must have been gunning for Smith...
Hey you low life you wish you were half the man or wish you were even comparible to the character of man that Lt. Tyre is. The only reason you would know his bad side is if you were up to no good you scum bag
Everett

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you low life you wish you were half the man or wish you were even comparible to the character of man that Lt. Tyre is. The only reason you would know his bad side is if you were up to no good you scum bag
Wow Eddie, it only took you 3 years to respond to that post. Were you incarcerated?
g man

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

maybe he just learned his 3 r's
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Please if slanderous garbage is going to be said. Have some testicular fortitude and say it to the man's face, unless your scared. Hey everett, I guess you were hoping I was in jail so you actually would be doing better than someone else in the useless existence that you call your life
Cheech Martin

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

This vermin slumlord should be hung from his Moe Howard combover and him and his whole useless clan should be run outta the state house and this town on a rail and that goes for his light in the loafers nose candy loving legislative aide as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winthrop Discussions

Search the Winthrop Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boston Celebrates 25 Years Preventing LGBT Part... 13 min Gremlin 4
best high school in massachusetts 1 hr tin can sailor 1
State Police will pocket millions from the Call... 2 hr Stuck in traffic 93
Father of Jeremiah Oliver eyes justice for his son 10 hr Heaven is Real 2
green nissan avada 12 hr constance 9
Arrest Reports 12 hr right on 3
Fred Foresteire (Jan '13) 20 hr Check it out 107
•••
•••