Chan 7 has a new crew (van) at the ne...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whataboutthecons titution

Medford, MA

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Where do people get the idea that Jesus was a 30 something years old thug who taught people to fear him? Today this idea is popular among believers as well as non-believers alike.

Truth of the matter is Jesus treated his disciples very well that they left everything and followed him. And that Peter broke down totally when he denied Jesus.

/watch?v=Cm_-kNaPsp4

The police serve at the people's leasure because they marry into the people and cook their front yard BBQ's next to the people.

When Revolution II comes, they'll put on civilian clothes of join the people. There's no need to be there to know this because they always do.

I will pray everyday for our masters to be ever more and more stupid that they do everything to trigger R2.

The police assist the court to mete out justice. The word "just" is in justice and there's no such word called "toughtice".

If the police just being a bunch of tough guys then they lose moral high ground and legitimacy. From there things descend into one man, one shot very quickly. One man, one shot got the mighty German Sixth Army utterly destroyed in Stalingrad and I say military history can certainly be applied here also.
Max

Malden, MA

#22 Jan 7, 2013
whatabouttheconstitution wrote:
Where do people get the idea that Jesus was a 30 something years old thug who taught people to fear him? Today this idea is popular among believers as well as non-believers alike.
Truth of the matter is Jesus treated his disciples very well that they left everything and followed him. And that Peter broke down totally when he denied Jesus.
/watch?v=Cm_-kNaPsp4
The police serve at the people's leasure because they marry into the people and cook their front yard BBQ's next to the people.
When Revolution II comes, they'll put on civilian clothes of join the people. There's no need to be there to know this because they always do.
I will pray everyday for our masters to be ever more and more stupid that they do everything to trigger R2.
The police assist the court to mete out justice. The word "just" is in justice and there's no such word called "toughtice".
If the police just being a bunch of tough guys then they lose moral high ground and legitimacy. From there things descend into one man, one shot very quickly. One man, one shot got the mighty German Sixth Army utterly destroyed in Stalingrad and I say military history can certainly be applied here also.
Oh great.Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, you crawl out of your hole.
Chan7

Everett, MA

#23 Jan 7, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you do for work tough guy?
WTF, is this what you really want? Ya you are a lazy cop i knew it, should have been at Duncans but sounds like you would have hid under the table. Do you think what im saying wouldn't help or wtf is your problem with it? Its a fact most cops are lazy jerks who just are looking for a paycheck and do whatever it takes to stay as far away from trouble as they possibly can. I'm told over half of them are drug addicts and or drunks off the job, and some while on it. You got one thing right though I am tough. You keep asking same question to get a response like this, now you happy with it?

Oh BTW,

I work for the Gov.(not a postman) and I own my own business. What now?
Chan7

Everett, MA

#24 Jan 7, 2013
sneaky snake wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree The Police cannot be everywhere, And busness owners should not leave teens or anyone alone there (if that was the case) crime is rampant all over not just in Everett. Do not blame the police they are doing the best they can with what they have.
Not in this city they are not doing the best they can.
for real

Medford, MA

#25 Jan 8, 2013
I thought the news might be there to report that Everett has set the new world record for having the most Dunkin Donuts in a city that makes up about 5 square miles (if that)
Doobie

Cambridge, MA

#26 Jan 8, 2013
They were looking for my mom, snookie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers on Ferry St. (Oct '09) 27 min Pisano 42
mayor going to Italy on our dime 2 hr Rug Doctor 17
Murderers in Malden 6 hr dub dub 4
News The Boston Olympics are dead; the year 2024 is ... 7 hr passer 2
George Washington University Ditches Standards ... 12 hr Culture Auditor 1
State Police will pocket millions from the Call... (Jan '14) 13 hr What a wonderful ... 116
The beginning of the end Mon Highest bidder 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winthrop Mortgages