Rug Doctor

Brookline, MA

#22 Feb 10, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
There was NOT 3 feet of snow. Stop exaggerating! The plows did a lousy lousy job and never used sand/salt and DONT say it's not in the budget because they excess and this is one account you can over-run if necessary. Bottom line there isn't a city service director so who's going to get the blame!
I know there are mounds over 6 feet in front of my house! Whether it be 2 feet or 3 feet we still had a lot of snow. I would also like to add there were many times yesterday when I was snowblowing my neighbors driveway/yard that my snowblower totally disappeared under the snow.
Rug Doctor

Brookline, MA

#23 Feb 10, 2013
I'm also convinced those who complain the most voted for Duval, Obama, Warren, DeMaria, and the same ole crumb Alderman and Councilmen. Do you know what the definition of insanity is? What's the definition of insanity again?
haha joke

Everett, MA

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Took me 6 hours to dig out and then plows come at 5oclock wreck everything and still do shit job........yea overtime lest plow now....u allshould be proud city of jokers!!!!!!! That what we get foe ehs grads ruining our city
haha joke

Everett, MA

#25 Feb 10, 2013
haha joke wrote:
Took me 6 hours to dig out and then plows come at 5oclock wreck everything and still do shit job........yea overtime lets plow now....u all should be proud city of jokers!!!!!!! Thats what we get for ehs grads ruining our city
ya i can hear the song do ur ears hang low is that the dove bar
shut up

Everett, MA

#26 Feb 11, 2013
i pay taxes i pay taxes GET A LIFE
Larry

Medford, MA

#27 Feb 11, 2013
Rug Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>I know there are mounds over 6 feet in front of my house! Whether it be 2 feet or 3 feet we still had a lot of snow. I would also like to add there were many times yesterday when I was snowblowing my neighbors driveway/yard that my snowblower totally disappeared under the snow.
The 3 feet comment was in reference to “more idiots” saying it was a storm that dumped 3 feet and we have the audacity to complain.

I know about the 6 feet drifts, my complaint is the plowing. It was done terribly. No blade to the ground and the plows did not plow from the curb up. Now the damn snow is frozen and the streets should be much wider.
Vinny

Malden, MA

#28 Feb 11, 2013
Rug Doctor wrote:
I'm also convinced those who complain the most voted for Duval, Obama, Warren, DeMaria, and the same ole crumb Alderman and Councilmen. Do you know what the definition of insanity is? What's the definition of insanity again?
Rug doctor.
krazy kareoke

Boston, MA

#29 Feb 11, 2013
Kevin Noonan is the CS director. Call him. I agree the streets were a mess. No where to walk for kids to get to school. Not all businesses and residence have shoveled either.
EHS

Everett, MA

#30 Feb 11, 2013
Are you people serious? It was a blizzard, and emergency vehicles should have been the only cars on the road and every idiot in Everett and Malden was driving around. Anyone who has ever driven a plow knows this storm was tough to keep up with and I think they did a good job. Keno is not going to change so relax.
Larrry

Everett, MA

#31 Feb 11, 2013
Deval should have had the fat sweaty fan lady from his press conference eat all the snow.
Gizzy

Medford, MA

#32 Feb 11, 2013
EVERETT RESIDENT wrote:
The main streets are plowed but the secondary streets are terrible.
This city should be ashamed. I will send my comments to the mayor and my elected officials. City services should all be fired.
I agree but code enforcement could have made a ton of money giving out tickets on the secondary streets..
evres60

Malden, MA

#33 Feb 11, 2013
Abbott ave did not have a single car parked on it yet they plowed the middle did not go near curb and now street is 8 feet + narrower. What also makes me mad is the big city plow came up and down with blade up in Sunday also on Elm Street blade up how do you say over time.
Rug Doctor

Brookline, MA

#34 Feb 11, 2013
Vinny wrote:
<quoted text>Rug doctor.
hahahahaaaa
maldonian

Malden, MA

#35 Feb 11, 2013
This is in reply to Idiots post. Your an %*^*^* and further we broke our balls for hours and we are senior citizens. You must work for the City of Malden and got the job because you knew somebody, not because you were qualified!! And, we the citizens pay your salary.
maldonian

Malden, MA

#36 Feb 11, 2013
Larry from Malden, I applaud you. That is so dam funny and true.

United States

#37 Feb 11, 2013
More Idiots wrote:
I guess because you pay your taxes you want special treatment on your street. So forget the rest of the city. Nobody else pays their taxes but you I guess. Give the guys that have been working 2 days straight some credit. Get real. That's what I'm saying. And within that 4 mile stretch how many streets are there genius? And where would you like them to put the snow genius?<quoted text>
The rest of the city doesn't pay taxes, they are all illegal or are fraudulently on welfare. Have you really looked at everett lately??, its disgusting.

United States

#38 Feb 11, 2013
Give all the illegals a shovel and 2 bucks and hour and the streets will be fine in a few hours, isn't that where are tax money goes anyways?? Let's get some work out of them
Concerned

Lynn, MA

#39 Feb 11, 2013
Im sorry, but last year the snowplowers complained there was no snow. Now they complain theres too much snow. I understand they are working long hours, but they are well paid for their time!!
Sneaky Snake

Everett, MA

#40 Feb 11, 2013
More Idiots wrote:
No sand or salt? You HAVE to use sand and salt with a storm like this you dope. Know the facts. And yes there was 3 ft of snow in certain areas with the snow drifts. <quoted text>
Your need to get your facts straight salt only worka when the temp. is above 26 degrees, and using is usless because the plows just push it away
Anonymous

Cambridge, MA

#42 Feb 13, 2013
you people do not know what you are talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Navy Names Ship for a Queer 3 hr Inquisitor 1
Patriot Skateboards 7 hr Neighbor 3
State Rep 2016 Race (Nov '15) 7 hr John Lee 28
Everett Cop Held Without Bail 10 hr disgusted 28
lafayette school 15 hr Elliot Ness 33
Looking Investment properties in Saugus & Lynnf... Wed Four zip 3
310 Broadway Flophouse Wed Zoom zoom 9

Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance