high school problem ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE RUMOR MILL

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Hey MORONS it was two adults who started it and it was quelled right away and NO kids or students were involved game was cancelled END OF STORY!!!!!
Rug Doctor

Brookline, MA

#22 Jan 10, 2013
Literally wrote:
<quoted text>Like I would take anything from you and im not surprised you listen to 94.5 again real mature!
So is that worse than what I said?
bibby

Ashford, CT

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Doc Stella is not retired you me baldi
Literally

Somerville, MA

#24 Jan 11, 2013
Rug Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>So is that worse than what I said?
You were assuming that is was a bunch of kids(African American by the way you were using your slang) You were wrong as we all know it was adults, but right away you jumped to conclusions! Next time just wait until all the facts are in before you start accusing!
everett

Medford, MA

#25 Jan 11, 2013
Literally wrote:
<quoted text>You were assuming that is was a bunch of kids(African American by the way you were using your slang) You were wrong as we all know it was adults, but right away you jumped to conclusions! Next time just wait until all the facts are in before you start accusing!
Why wouldn't he assume it was a bunch of kids? Most adults don't act that way. At least not the ones I know.
Rug Doctor

Brookline, MA

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Literally wrote:
<quoted text>You were assuming that is was a bunch of kids(African American by the way you were using your slang) You were wrong as we all know it was adults, but right away you jumped to conclusions! Next time just wait until all the facts are in before you start accusing!
You'd be surprised at the slang that adults use. I never assumed it was one of the basketball players who started the fight and I also never assumed it was one of the parents. You assumed that.
Literally

Somerville, MA

#27 Jan 11, 2013
Rug Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be surprised at the slang that adults use. I never assumed it was one of the basketball players who started the fight and I also never assumed it was one of the parents. You assumed that.
Whatver Rug Doctor, do you even know how to read, I never said anything about Bastketball players or parents, just quit while your ahead.
Literally

Somerville, MA

#28 Jan 11, 2013
I meant (Whatever)and (Basketball)you know before you comment on my spelling.
goat

Medford, MA

#29 Jan 11, 2013
I heard one of the combatents was a Everett High football coach...
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Soooo, were any arrests made and names made public or will this just be swept under the rug (so to speak)???

I'm not surprised it was started by parents - not the parents were have today !!! This never used to be; this was a 'game' folks, a 'game' between high school students ... who seem to have a lot more class than these parents by the way...
Principal moron

Boston, MA

#31 Jan 11, 2013
Everett finest again , you wander why ?? We have problems look at the new principals introduction video !! Moron

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#32 Jan 12, 2013
How embarrassing for Everett. First the fight at the game and now the infamous video making the rounds on You Tube. What a disgrace.
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#33 Jan 13, 2013
Why didn't the numanator take care of it ! Tough guy right
WOW

Skillman, NJ

#34 Jan 14, 2013
H Sanders wrote:
Hoo dropped da KFC in da stands!?
Yo!
Your mother was given head under the stands and people were fighting for who's next. She's great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jims auto body 4 hr Matt 2
Brent Parrish 5 hr Reflections12 1
Brent Parish 5 hr Reflections12 1
Looking for Income? We’re Looking for Partners 9 hr Join Today 1
Review: Town Of Saugus (Dec '15) 14 hr Rocky road 36
Area Militia 0120B Mon GENDank 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Cambridge Mon VictorOrians 1

Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winthrop Mortgages