Annoyed

Everett, MA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Dont send your kids to Beauty Creators Academy. one teacher there was SUPER mean and told everyone she was a wicken and casted spells on people she didn't like. She picked on students and made them feel horrible about themselves.
Mordent

Lowell, MA

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Why would I send my kids to beauty school? They're not half-retarded.
Annoyed

Saugus, MA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Ahhh I see! Trying to look "online tough!" Well, that's not what I was saying or asking. Hair dressing is a job too. Money is money. I was saying if you are going to send your child to beauty school, because they chose to become a hair dresser, then send then some place else because that school has horrible teachers. So please, take your rude comments else where or do something that makes you feel better.
Paul Mitchell

Andover, MA

#4 Jan 19, 2013
If your kid can't handle criticism or comments like that from a teacher, he/she should really reconsider the line of work they are going into. Stop being a helicopter parent because that industry won't hold their hands through life. You can make a great income being a stylist but you are going to need a thick skin
BADA

Woburn, MA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Maybe Annoyed wants to spare others from not only the bad instructors but to spend their money elsewhere. School is not cheap, kids who take out students loans shouldn't be stuck with the bill for half @ss schooling. Thanks Annoyed, good to know. These threads turn rude way to quick, Just my opinion!
Resident

Malden, MA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
To Mordent You are an idiot
BADA

Woburn, MA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
@Resident, I couldnt agree with you more!
Lady

Springfield, NJ

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Paul Mitchell wrote:
If your kid can't handle criticism or comments like that from a teacher, he/she should really reconsider the line of work they are going into. Stop being a helicopter parent because that industry won't hold their hands through life. You can make a great income being a stylist but you are going to need a thick skin
i couldn't agree more and hairdressers stand on there feet 12 hours a day have to listen to all types of bullshit. On the plus side we get to make people feel beautiful every day is a tough business some people are not cut out for it . You have to love it
In the biz

Boston, MA

#9 Jan 21, 2013
I went there, my daughter went there. They are the BEST. LOVE THEM ALL. BEAUTY CREATORS, we love you. DD N MD
Mordent

Lowell, MA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Resident wrote:
To Mordent You are an idiot
Are you another beauty school drop-out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Dib 8 min everett fan 22
Everett pd 4 hr depressed and sad 8
FFF-Everett's Biggest Hypocrite (Jun '15) 18 hr Cherry Valance 113
News After 9 arrests, Evans tells other gangbangers:... Wed Raydot 2
Everett (Jul '08) Wed Mark 707
FFF what are u teaching kids at the High Schools (May '15) Wed Howie 58
DPW and pickup truck accident Wed Olrac Airamed 5

Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance