SICK OF MALDEN

Malden, MA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
How would you like to listen to a kid that just got a Go Cart from a very very stupid parent ride up and down the street and I mean flying around the Cul de sac. He and his friends take turns riding it around the neighborhood on at least a Cul de sac and a circle. Yesterday and the day before the rode it off and on for at least 5 hours. My delivery guy almost hit him because the kid did not stop and came flying around the corner. I was almost going to call the cops, but they are useless and probably wouldn't do anything about it anyway. My only hope is that the kid does not get hit by a car.
Curious

Malden, MA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
You are a useless cry baby. How about you go speak to your neighbor you coward.
SICK OF MALDEN

Malden, MA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Really, well I hope the kid does get hit by a car, then they will find out
Kiley

Malden, MA

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I think curious is mean spiried. I don't think SICK OF MALDEN is wrong. Too many parents are clueless and when something does happen to this kid or his frieds they will try to sue the poor person driving the car. But, from a legal standpoint they won't have a leg to stand on. The parents are dead wrong!!!
MARLEY

Malden, MA

#5 Nov 25, 2012
I think Curious is probably another stupid parent
Dr Truth

Malden, MA

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Why wouldn't you speak to your neighbor?
SICK OF MALDEN

Malden, MA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Because they wouldn't listen anyway. These neighbors do whatever they want. I'm a senior citzen and I put up with a whole lot in my neighborhood. It's horrible. I really do no want to bother the police with all the crime in Malden. But, I really can't take it anymore. It's all about the people with kids. Everybody else can go screw themselves. They destroy people's lawns, etc. I have been going through this for years. When the market goes up I go into a place for people over 55.
Dr Truth

Malden, MA

#8 Nov 25, 2012
You should call the police

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freemasons 13 hr grand poohba 1
alby from everett music (Aug '09) 15 hr Scott from the Ju... 31
Does the Mayor deserve a raise? 22 hr Everett Citizen 4
Atlas Glenmor Oil price caps (Jan '09) Fri John Doe 43
Everett Youth Sports Fri Football parent 27
Commercial Property Apr 16 Inside 1
Waste of funds and tired of supplying stuff for... Apr 16 Head in the sand 25
More from around the web

Winthrop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE