Mangan and the gang of misfits
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lighten up all righty

Boston, MA

#21 Jan 25, 2013
I just love the Tums commercials when the food slaps those people silly in the face.
Sick of it

Everett, MA

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Joe mcgconagle you for real he lives in wakefield
Sad in Everett

United States

#23 Jan 31, 2013
Chris wrote:
Mangan as a State Rep candidate, are you kidding me ? This guy has had more addresses than anyone. Is he really the right choice for the city ? I mean nothing personal, nice guy and all, but do we really want to elect a guy that can't even manage his own finances. His house was already foreclosed on, he constantly moves from place to place, and if he can't manage his own finances than how can he manage the finances for the city on a state level. We, meaning the whole City of Everett, need to stop electing people based on who they are friends with or who is or isn't supporting them. We are the laughing stock of this area when it comes to politics. Take a real good look at the lineup of people that is running for state rep. Do these people really think they are qualified ? Because they absolutely are not. The only person that is closed to being qualified is Joe McGonagle. He is a self employed small business owner that I would hope knows how to make the right or wrong decisions on key issues. I don't care if Mangan has Sal Didomenico's whole crew doing his dirty work. That doesn't mean. We shouldn't votef or someone that's riding the coat tails of someone else.
"need to stop electing people based on who they are friends with or who is or isn't supporting them." You said a mouthful my freind. All the croonies were down Shooters last nigth supporting this guy. No one cares about the city. Just about getting a cushy city job and raping this city even more.
Ohhh

Boston, MA

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Sad in Everett wrote:
<quoted text>"need to stop electing people based on who they are friends with or who is or isn't supporting them." You said a mouthful my freind. All the croonies were down Shooters last nigth supporting this guy. No one cares about the city. Just about getting a cushy city job and raping this city even more.
Were there any elected officials who did not attend? I would be interested in knowing which ones were actually there not just lumping them all together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winthrop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boston rally 2 hr NOT HAPPY 1
Police Scanner (Jan '13) 3 hr Here Me 35
Need Advice on moving to Boston 14 hr Weather woes 2
Democrats Don't Run the Country 16 hr The view from the... 5
Why Is Boston The Most Racist US City, Many Peo... (Aug '12) 16 hr The green monster 79
Everett police officer revealing info 21 hr Omar 4
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 22 hr A flag by any oth... 2,429

Winthrop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winthrop Mortgages