Attorney In Steubenville Rape Investi...

Attorney In Steubenville Rape Investigation Speaks To 10TV

There are 1 comment on the WBNS story from Nov 26, 2013, titled Attorney In Steubenville Rape Investigation Speaks To 10TV. In it, WBNS reports that:

Attorney Adam Nemann said he is concerned that an indictment announced yesterday will unfairly tar his client, Matthew Belerdine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Everybody B Looking At Me

Kokomo, IN

#1 Nov 27, 2013
And in other news....Convicts nationwide have voiced concerns they've been unfairly maligned and are suffering aspersions cast upon them because of their crimes. According to one convict interviewed "Just because I killed a roomful of people a few years ago,should everyone be suspicious of me for the rest of my life? I got feelings dontcha know?!"

Seriously...

Here's a bit of advice: Don't create and foster an environment ripe for bad behavior. If you do,and you happen to be indicted,don't whine about the consequences.

Sheeesh.....some people have no shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wintersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pastime Arcade (Jan '13) Aug 11 Shyboy 127
News Michael DeLong Jul 22 Mark Delong 1
News Laid-off Ohio police officers offer to work as ... (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 28
Any big fat white guys wanna have fun? Jul '17 Men Are Foul Fux 1
wildfire motors beware of this company (Oct '13) Jul '17 Tyler 55
Degenerates and others (Dec '07) Jun '17 Melania 4
News Pair Accused of Stealing Copper Wire (Aug '07) Jun '17 WhistleBlower 2

Wintersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wintersville Mortgages