We are thinking of moving to Winterse...

We are thinking of moving to Winterset,can we get some info?

Posted in the Winterset Forum

Patriotic Girl

New Brighton, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2012
We are thinking of moving to Winterset and since we have never been to Iowa,we need some info on the weather,living conditions,crime,etc..We were going to move there about 18 years ago but instead had to go to Georgia..We subscribed to the newspaper in Winterset and did the back ground work,such as banks,school,etc..Our son is in premed and is going to apply at a college in Iowa for med school..Everyone was sooooo kind and helpful when we talked to them that we have thought often about Winterset..Please,if you can give us some feedback..Thanks
Heather

Paragould, AR

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
We are thinking of moving to Winterset and since we have never been to Iowa,we need some info on the weather,living conditions,crime,etc..We were going to move there about 18 years ago but instead had to go to Georgia..We subscribed to the newspaper in Winterset and did the back ground work,such as banks,school,etc..Our son is in premed and is going to apply at a college in Iowa for med school..Everyone was sooooo kind and helpful when we talked to them that we have thought often about Winterset..Please,if you can give us some feedback..Thanks
I am originally from Winterset, but moved south several years ago. I LOVE Winterset!!!!! It is a beautiful family town, and if it wasn't for my business, I would live there again in a heartbeat!
Patriotic Girl

Braddock, PA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Thanks,Heather! I haven't checked this for a long time because no one answered my question.If our son gets accepted for med school in Iowa we will be moving there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winterset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, GOP leaders realizing they may need each... (Jan '16) Aug '16 JamesCoffee 4
News Donald Trump taps into forgotten population vs.... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Still Nursing 1
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Denny CranesPlace 194
Utslers? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Utsler 1
Hiring in Your Area (Feb '13) Feb '13 Come on Aboard 1
News Iowa GOP Volunteers Make Calls Supporting Walker (Jun '12) Jun '12 billhill 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35

Winterset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winterset Mortgages