First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somewhere in tx

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 14, 2008
There is a new officer in town and does anyone know anything about him?
tx wild child

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 28, 2008
He comes from Uvalde, TX as well I hear that he was a Dare Officer there and Deputy Sheriff. He seems to treat people the way they want to be treated, but if you act like a fool you will be treated like one. He is nice and friendly but mean if he has to be.
yellowjacket

San Antonio, TX

#3 Nov 28, 2008
tx wild child wrote:
He comes from Uvalde, TX as well I hear that he was a Dare Officer there and Deputy Sheriff. He seems to treat people the way they want to be treated, but if you act like a fool you will be treated like one. He is nice and friendly but mean if he has to be.
I know that he is not a mean person, but will get the job done.
Mooche

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2008
New officer, where?

Since: Dec 08

Bonner Springs, KS

#5 Dec 11, 2008
Winters has gotten two good persons to help with the police department. Both are respectful and will be good for the community. I believe the community will be happy with the guys Chief Johnson has brought in to help get things back on track.
metoo102

Corrigan, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2009
the dare officer you are talking about it i know very well. He is not that good. He dosen't pay his bills and he had to leave uvalde because he was cheating on his wife, with a woman he met on the internet.
yellowjacket

Austin, TX

#7 Feb 1, 2009
He also left Uvalde because he was asked to leave his job and resign.
Bob Lester

San Angelo, TX

#8 Feb 12, 2009
interesting reading, however, maybe just maybe the man is human like other homo sapiens, give him a chance. There are always more than one side to the story.
tx wild child

Austin, TX

#9 Feb 15, 2009
no in this case there is not another story other than being a jerk and leaving his family.
somewhereouthter e

Millersview, TX

#10 Apr 24, 2009
metoo102 wrote:
the dare officer you are talking about it i know very well. He is not that good. He dosen't pay his bills and he had to leave uvalde because he was cheating on his wife, with a woman he met on the internet.
I guess you don't know him as well as you say you do if that's your story. You should lear facts BEFORE you trash someone's reputation
discusted

Snyder, TX

#11 Apr 30, 2009
I would like to know how so many people who live all over the United States instead of Winters, knows all the dirty details about this officer.

Am I missing something?
facts

Austin, TX

#12 May 4, 2009
you would be surprised how much information goes around and what that person knows about the girlfriend as well, and she has no clue what that information could be
somewhereouthter e

Millersview, TX

#13 May 15, 2009
I agree with "discusted". How is it possible that so many people know so much information lol As for his "girlfriend" There isn't a person in the United States that could possibly know anything about her......especially since she's not even from this country. Wow.....you people are amazing lol
get serious

Austin, TX

#14 May 19, 2009
You would be surprised as too how much information is out there on his girlfriend, even though she is from another country. I even know friends that she has communicated with from her and in the other country. I would be careful in who you become friends with, since both he and his girlfriend are liars and communicate with people online all the time. This is how they live and have a social life. How sad!!LOL He communicates with other woman on line for your information.
somewhereouthter

Winters, TX

#15 May 20, 2009
I think this story is becoming old news. It is impossible for you to know people both she and he knows. If you did, you'd know them better. I have known them for some time and what is sad is that people like you are on here and not letting them live their lives. Now that I think about it....you must be a friend of his EX wife.....why else would you be so willing to spread these lies and slanderous crap?
concerned

Hawley, TX

#16 May 20, 2009
metoo102 wrote:
the dare officer you are talking about it i know very well. He is not that good. He dosen't pay his bills and he had to leave uvalde because he was cheating on his wife, with a woman he met on the internet.
Was the woman he met from Canada, and is her last name Currie? I am interested to know, I totally agree with you, I don't believe they would be able to make it in a real town!(The chief or his officer)
concerned

Hawley, TX

#17 May 20, 2009
yellowjacket wrote:
He also left Uvalde because he was asked to leave his job and resign.
He must be getting used to resigning by now! I think it's funny how everyone wants to back Chief Johnson up and his officer when they only know their side, maybe they should find out the real truth because backing these two people up will only make you look ignorant in the end.
LOL

Austin, TX

#18 May 21, 2009
For your information, it appears not everyone knows the truth about everything. It is not his ex-wife, they are still married. And as for the girlfriend, she is from Canada and her last name is Currie.
concerned

Hawley, TX

#19 May 21, 2009
somewhereouthtere wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't know him as well as you say you do if that's your story. You should lear facts BEFORE you trash someone's reputation
Maybe they should worry more about their reputations, because I believe they have trashed their own reputations! You would think law enforcement would be more honest and respectful to other people in their community instead of trying to run over everyone to try to get what they want!
concerned

Hawley, TX

#20 May 21, 2009
somewhereouthtere wrote:
I agree with "discusted". How is it possible that so many people know so much information lol As for his "girlfriend" There isn't a person in the United States that could possibly know anything about her......especially since she's not even from this country. Wow.....you people are amazing lol
Maybe if she spent more time in her own country people wouldn't know so much about her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Lawson (Sep '13) Aug 13 Concerned citizen 11
are we ignoring this!!!!???? mr. brandon lawson... Jul '17 Thecheese 5
who knows what? Jul '17 Joey c 4
Brandon Lawson (Jul '14) May '17 Joey C 5
Question for anybody May '17 Code of Silence H... 1
Theories on what happened to Brandon Lawson (Feb '16) May '17 Code of Silence H... 11
Still wanting to talk about Brandon Lawson May '17 Joey c 2

Winters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winters Mortgages