MC Hammer slams officers after Dublin arrest

Posted in the Winters Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/MC-Hammer...

This is typical racial profiling. Problem is, Hammer has resources to fight this injustice and has celebrity on his side.

All the cop has on his side are a box of donuts. I think the term pig applies here.

“A55clown Antwan's obsession”

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Police in Dublin, east of Oakland, said Hammer was in a vehicle with expired registration and he was not the registered owner.
After asking Hammer who the registered owner was he became very argumentative and refused to answer the officer's questions.
"It was comical to me until he pulled out his guns, blew his whistle and yelled for help (MallCop)!!! But make no mistake he's dangerous.", said Hammer.
Really? he pulled out his "guns"? Plural??? So, the cop goas all akimbo with 2 guns drawn, and he can still reach for a whistle, AND while blowing said whistle...while holding 2 guns, mind you...yells for help.
Now THAT is some SERIOUS multi-tasking!
Don't ride around in someone else's car that has an expired registration and then get all Black Panther Party when a cop asks you some questions about it, jacka55!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The POlice are in full damage control mode now. When is the last time you saw a POlice department PIO address the media regarding an expired vehicle registration/arrest? Never!

The POlice know they screwed up and as usual are doing their best to cover it up.

Had a white man been in that car, the POlice wouldn't have cared one bit.
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Using race to rationalize being above the law. Arrogant, spoiled brat!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adam Lambert wrote:
Using race to rationalize being above the law. Arrogant, spoiled brat!
Conversation starter by the Dublin POlice:

Pig Cop to MC Hammer: "Are you on probation or parole?"

Arrogant, racist, and in this case, embarrassing to the POlice department. Dublin PD is in full damage control mode on this case. DPD picked the wrong black man to harrass.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Emjoe wrote:
...After asking Hammer...
The pig cop belittled him, there was no polite asking of anything here. The racist cop saw a black man and using the Emjoe logic method determined he must be on parole or probation. Poor bastard pig cop, he'll be writing parking tickets at the mall for a long time after this screw up.

“A55clown Antwan's obsession”

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Broke bastard hasn't been MC Hammer in 20 years. His name is Stanley now.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He could be heard yelling "you can't touch this" as the cops were putting the cuffs on
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Emjoe wrote:
...hasn't been MC Hammer in 20 years...
His name has always been Stanley; MCH is his stage name. What an effing stooge!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Emjoe wrote:
Broke bastard hasn't been MC Hammer in 20 years. His name is Stanley now.
Tell me Mr. PC man/boy, does LL Cool J have any other name? Same thing, a stage name.

Since: Aug 10

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>The pig cop belittled him, there was no polite asking of anything here. The racist cop saw a black man and using the Emjoe logic method determined he must be on parole or probation. Poor bastard pig cop, he'll be writing parking tickets at the mall for a long time after this screw up.
First off Moron, what makes you so sure that the cop is WHITE?????

The cops spot a guy hanging out in a vehicle with expired registration in a dark area of a gas station/shopping center which sure throws up red flags of casing a business to me.

Remember a few years ago Steve Windbag complained of being bothered by Vacaville cops for sitting in his vehicle behind a business eating his lunch? If the cop was black then maybe that was racism too!!!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Moron, what makes you so sure that the cop is WHITE?????
The cops spot a guy hanging out in a vehicle with expired registration in a dark area of a gas station/shopping center which sure throws up red flags of casing a business to me.
Remember a few years ago Steve Windbag complained of being bothered by Vacaville cops for sitting in his vehicle behind a business eating his lunch? If the cop was black then maybe that was racism too!!!
What were the first words out of the pig cop's mouth after he swallowed his third donut of his shift? To MCH from pig cop: "Are you on probation or parole?"

Dublin PD has big problems now. I'm sure all charges will be quietly dismissed in the hopes that this will all blow over.

Since: Aug 10

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>What were the first words out of the pig cop's mouth after he swallowed his third donut of his shift? To MCH from pig cop: "Are you on probation or parole?"
Dublin PD has big problems now. I'm sure all charges will be quietly dismissed in the hopes that this will all blow over.
Are you are real sure that is exactly what the cop said? I'm sure this dope wouldn't lie or exaggerate on his tweeter twit.
Ramon

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Anything to get publicity when your career went into the toilet
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ramon wrote:
Anything to get publicity when your career went into the toilet
MCH doesn't need publicity, just dirty pig cops to piss off.
Ramon

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He doesn't? Even Anderson cooper didn't know who he was on New Year's Eve when MC and PSY were in Times Square. Tell me again that he doesn't need some publicity. He hasn't done anything noteworthy in a long long long time. The word is MC who?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ramon wrote:
He doesn't? Even Anderson cooper didn't know who he was on New Year's Eve when MC and PSY were in Times Square. Tell me again that he doesn't need some publicity. He hasn't done anything noteworthy in a long long long time. The word is MC who?
It's difficult to respond to someone who watches Anderson Cooper on New Year's Eve. You poor man.

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 3, 2013
 
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>MCH doesn't need publicity, just dirty pig cops to piss off.
Riiiight, He is on the top of the world. That's why he lives in Tracy and has to travel to Dublin in a vehicle that he doesn't even own, with expired registration, just to lift weights. More likely is that he was waiting in the getaway car while his partner in crime was attempting to rob one of the local businesses.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 3, 2013
 
Didn't Hamm become a Man of the Cloth? Ain't he suppose to turn the other cheek?
White caulk

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I heard Stanley tried to run from the PO PO...but he was wearing hammer pants which caused him to trip and fall....true story

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winters Discussions

Search the Winters Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr BleedOheart 199,071
Solano farmers already struggling with dry cond... 2 hr Sensible in a Coal State 18
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Bag itts 4,551
Local Turd Inspecter busted for DUI 15 hr Hans 1
Krispy Kreme line forms early for opening day 15 hr Hans 2
Wild Wings Golf Course measure dividing small c... (Feb '09) 18 hr Wild Wings HOA Watch 12
Wild wings HOA are they better people? (Feb '09) 18 hr Wild Wings HOA watch 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winters Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••