Exonerated man wins civil rights laws...

Exonerated man wins civil rights lawsuit, $13.2M

Posted in the Winters Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2013
CINCINNATI (AP)-- An Ohio man who was exonerated after spending 13 years in prison for murder cried as a federal jury found that two Cleveland police detectives violated his civil rights by coercing and falsifying testimony and withholding evidence that pointed to his innocence...

http://www.thereporter.com/wirenews/ci_227593...

Another example of dirty pig cops putting a black man in prison on trumped up charges and false evidence. Open your eyes folks, civil rights of the poor get walked on all the time.

How long will it take our neighborhood racist to justify this man's violation of his rights?

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
I read the article and nowhere did i see any mention of his race.

So I guess that makes YOU the neighborhood racist.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
I read the article and nowhere did i see any mention of his race.
So I guess that makes YOU the neighborhood racist.
That's because I do my research and you don't. There are many other sources readily available at the tip of your fingers that go deeper into this brutal and tragic story. Hint - Try the Huffington Post.

Another example of how your world view and reality clash. You believe a black man could not possibly be wrongly convicted; no way, he's black!
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2013
The Huffington Post is not reliable and is extreme liberalism as is Fox the conservative side.

Neither are too reliable.......
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2013
A Thought wrote:
The Huffington Post is not reliable and is extreme liberalism as is Fox the conservative side.
Neither are too reliable.......
This is a factual story. HP can't make up a person's race. BLB thinks it is not possible for a black man to be wrongly convicted. I pointed to HP to clearly show the victim of hateful pig POlice is in fact a black man. No spin, just a fact.

Vacaville, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>That's because I do my research and you don't. There are many other sources readily available at the tip of your fingers that go deeper into this brutal and tragic story. Hint - Try the Huffington Post.
Another example of how your world view and reality clash. You believe a black man could not possibly be wrongly convicted; no way, he's black!
Oh great, you rely on the Huffing and Puffington post for your "factual" news. What are your other top notch sources, Code Pink and Move On dot Org?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great, you rely on the Huffing and Puffington post for your "factual" news. What are your other top notch sources, Code Pink and Move On dot Org?
So you can't refute the story of abusive prosecution of a black man, so you go after the a news source. Got it.

Your reality still must be very disturbed by this sad story.

BLB: "Why he must be guilty, he's a N----R!"

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
The needle is skipping again. Someone fix it before it repeats itself on ALL the threads.

Vacaville, CA

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't refute the story of abusive prosecution of a black man, so you go after the a news source. Got it.
Your reality still must be very disturbed by this sad story.
BLB: "Why he must be guilty, he's a N----R!"
The Huffing and Puffington Compost is by no means a "news source", just another in the long list of looney liberal opinion rags.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffing and Puffington Compost is by no means a "news source", just another in the long list of looney liberal opinion rags.
What do you consider a legitimate news source?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Harriet wrote:
<quoted text>There's only one answer (in 2 parts) for b00bs like Bob. Faux News Network and The Daily Farm Report.
Let him answer for himself.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Harriet wrote:
<quoted text>There's only one answer (in 2 parts) for b00bs like Bob. Faux News Network and The Daily Farm Report.
You're probably right. BLB loves to point fingers but never offers anything meaningful or useful when it comes to civil rights. To BLB, white is right, no matter what. BLB is an effing bigot.

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Harriet wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your own ignorant and uninformed little world Plowboy.
Keep in mind that without the "plow boys" of the world, you wouldn't eat.

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>You're probably right. BLB loves to point fingers but never offers anything meaningful or useful when it comes to civil rights. To BLB, white is right, no matter what. BLB is an effing bigot.
No, I do not point fingers, I merely point out real true facts. Unlike you, I am all for equality. Your view however is that some people are more equal than others depending on the color of their skin.

By the way, I noticed that a black family moved in right next door to you, is that why you decided to turn black?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#17 Mar 15, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not point fingers, I merely point out real true facts. Unlike you, I am all for equality. Your view however is that some people are more equal than others depending on the color of their skin.
By the way, I noticed that a black family moved in right next door to you, is that why you decided to turn black?
You're mixing up your black sheep that you herd with my neighbors. Nice try though.

Yup you're a finger pointing bigot. Can't even tell me what you read for a news source because you're too embarrassed to admit I'm right.

I think your sheep need you, run along now.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#19 Mar 15, 2013
A Thought wrote:
This is a perfect example of the civil rights abuse the POlice use to course a confession out of someone that is vulnerable. Thanks for the great example of POlice abuse of power.

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>This is a perfect example of the civil rights abuse the POlice use to course a confession out of someone that is vulnerable. Thanks for the great example of POlice abuse of power.
No, this is a prime example of why the Ninth Circus is by far the most overturned court in the country. She is guilty, plain and simple. They are simply trying to weasel out on a technicality.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No, this is a prime example of why the Ninth Circus is by far the most overturned court in the country. She is guilty, plain and simple. They are simply trying to weasel out on a technicality.
Right, a civil rights violation of this magnitude is a "technicality" to you. Got it. An innocent girl is coursed into a confession and you think that's okay. Got it.

South San Francisco, CA

#22 Mar 20, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Right, a civil rights violation of this magnitude is a "technicality" to you. Got it. An innocent girl is coursed into a confession and you think that's okay. Got it.
She made the confession and got convicted by a jury. That conviction has been upheld through numerous appeals courts already. The only civil rights violation were that of the young boy who was murdered so this c**t could collect on life insurance.

I'm sure you also believe that her live in boyfriend who was also convicted just randomly picked this kid to execute.

Oh that's right, your attention span is too short to read that far through the article to find that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saturday protest at Vacaville Planned Parenthood Feb 22 Birds Landing Bob 5
News Police jail 12 across Solano during Super Bowl ... Feb 15 Birds Landing Bob 18
News Jurors set to start deliberations in Vacaville ... Feb 15 The watcher 1
News Trial begins for former Vacaville developer cha... (Aug '16) Feb 10 webermom 2
News Suisun council considers smoking ban at public ... (Jul '14) Feb 8 kirton 29
News Police across Solano add DUI patrols for Super ... Feb 8 Birds Landing Bob 5
News First-Ever Expose Inside a US Lamb Slaughterhouse Feb 8 Birds Landing Bob 3

Winters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winters Mortgages