|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Whats warming got to do with it?

Maybe your heating bill will be reduced this winter?
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>News flash...chevy volt costs taxpayers $49,000 for each volt sold.$89,000 to produce...sales price $40,000.....volt...solyndra... .public unions...stimulus....barrycare ....still wondering how this trillion dollar deficit might have come about?.....barry built it!
news flash!!! the 15 trillion dollar deficit can be attributed ALL the recent administrations and congresses!!

you are trying to pin the entire defcit on Obama??

wake up fool. it was 10 trillion on 1/20/09!!

Bush added 6 trillion to an already 4 trillion dollar deficit.

I guesss you dont really study politics and economics....

you just spout what you hear on faux news, without really being able to explain it!! it is sad, because I pick apart sorry reputzlicken fools like you!! it is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy.

the entire republican platform is based on self interest....

so that anyone who wishes to be part of a larger society usually doesnt join your party!!

ps: news flash!!

youll buy $30000 more in gas over 200000 miles in a car that gets 20 mpg.......add the price of the new 20mpg car?? and you get a net profit from owning a chevy volt....if you can afford one.

but according to lunatic republicans??? average people are RICH, so there should not be a problem.(sarc)
Tookie

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Same slime nothing changes on this site, but then again this is where the non belivers and believer come together.
seegerch

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
your just super sour because Obama saved GM.....
and the volt is a big sucess.......sour grapes...
the democrats got a big bounce from their convention...
can you blame voters??
the democrats had a more upbeat convention, with better speakers.
if the rest of the world is repowering??? we will be forced to anyways....
you republicans....your are the last group to accept anything new!!
I think youll have to eventually captulate....
as solar cells are being built into about everything.
Losing almost 50k a car is not a success. The only people buying Volt's is actually the U.S. Government. Look it up! The American taxpayers will never be reimbursed for our GM bailout money. Obama should have let them sink...GM will be the next Solyndra.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

seegerch wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing almost 50k a car is not a success. The only people buying Volt's is actually the U.S. Government. Look it up! The American taxpayers will never be reimbursed for our GM bailout money. Obama should have let them sink...GM will be the next Solyndra.
is is why your party is in deep s**t.

small thinkers...

luckily all the greats who advanced this nation wernt thinking like you...

Mitt wanted detroit to fail just like you!!

even after he grew up in s. mich.
!!

electric cars and hydrogen vehicle are what is going replace gas engines....

it is just a matter of time!

dont be a hater!!

just because its new
David Miller

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

We don't need, no stinking global warming.

Did we out law that one?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
is is why your party is in deep s**t.
small thinkers...
luckily all the greats who advanced this nation wernt thinking like you...
Mitt wanted detroit to fail just like you!!
even after he grew up in s. mich.
!!
electric cars and hydrogen vehicle are what is going replace gas engines....
it is just a matter of time!
dont be a hater!!
just because its new
What are you a psychic? The problem is we are not in the future. TODAY the technology for electric is not there unless u want an expensive golf cart. The most American made cars are? NOT GM, NOT FORD.....1. 2012 Toyota Avalon&#8232;
Assembled: Georgetown, Ky. &#8232;
Percentage Made In U.S.: 85%

then Toyota Camry, Honda Accord...

no Gov. handout, no union thugs. Priceless.
David Miller

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

If we can't change it than, we will charge a tax on it.

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
news flash!!! the 15 trillion dollar deficit can be attributed ALL the recent administrations and congresses!!
you are trying to pin the entire defcit on Obama??
wake up fool. it was 10 trillion on 1/20/09!!
Bush added 6 trillion to an already 4 trillion dollar deficit.
I guesss you dont really study politics and economics....
you just spout what you hear on faux news, without really being able to explain it!! it is sad, because I pick apart sorry reputzlicken fools like you!! it is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy.
the entire republican platform is based on self interest....
so that anyone who wishes to be part of a larger society usually doesnt join your party!!
ps: news flash!!
youll buy $30000 more in gas over 200000 miles in a car that gets 20 mpg.......add the price of the new 20mpg car?? and you get a net profit from owning a chevy volt....if you can afford one.
but according to lunatic republicans??? average people are RICH, so there should not be a problem.(sarc)
First thing dummy, learn the difference between a deficit and the total national debt. OBozo and the dumbocrats have been running at roughly 1.6 Trillion dollars per year all the while operating without a budget at all.

It is true that while the Bush 43 administration was I place the total national debt increased by about 4.5 Trillion in a total of 8 years and most of that was done after Jan, 2006 when the democraps took control of both houses of congress. O bama on the other hand has increased the debt by 6 Trillion in just a little over 3 years.

I don't know why you are so pumped up about the Volt, it is after all a coal powered car. Don't even try y our wind and solar crap, most people recharge in the middle of the night, no sun and no wind.

If you really want clean and efficient energy you would be pushing nuclear.

Ps: solar panels lose roughly 15 percent of their generating power every year and are pretty much worthless in ten years and are a net energy drain. In other words, it takes more energy to produce and install a solar panel. Than it will produce in its lifetime.
Joe Gardner

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Haven't had a problem all day.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
First thing dummy, learn the difference between a deficit and the total national debt. OBozo and the dumbocrats have been running at roughly 1.6 Trillion dollars per year all the while operating without a budget at all.
It is true that while the Bush 43 administration was I place the total national debt increased by about 4.5 Trillion in a total of 8 years and most of that was done after Jan, 2006 when the democraps took control of both houses of congress. O bama on the other hand has increased the debt by 6 Trillion in just a little over 3 years.
I don't know why you are so pumped up about the Volt, it is after all a coal powered car. Don't even try y our wind and solar crap, most people recharge in the middle of the night, no sun and no wind.
Ps: solar panels lose roughly 15 percent of their generating power every year and are pretty much worthless in ten years and are a net energy drain. In other words, it takes more energy to produce and install a solar panel. Than it will produce in its lifetime.
if you did any actual investigating??

youd relize it was more like 6 trillion that bush left us.

why?? because he gave out huge tax breaks to the wealthy while starting two wars and putting them on credit....

the piper came a callin towards the end of his second term...
OH BTW??

someone lese tried blaming congress..... I schooled them.

by that logic?? I could blame much of our current economic hardship on THIS congress....

which IS true, but you cant just shove the blame off on ONE branch of government.....only a ignorant fool would do that.

ill bet you think the economy was JUST FINE on 1/20/09??

when in reality(something you guys have trouble with) we were shedding 800000 jobs a month....

NOW?? weve experienced 30 months of job growth....

not exactly fireworks?? but what do you expect??
the BUSH administration nearly drove the economy OFF a cliff.

and Obama just mopped up?? and now that he is not doing it fast enough?? you guys(who caused all this mayhem) want the keys back??

sorry.

ps: solar panels are good FOR way more than 10 years.

stop spreading lies.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What are you a psychic? The problem is we are not in the future. TODAY the technology for electric is not there unless u want an expensive golf cart. The most American made cars are? NOT GM, NOT FORD.....1. 2012 Toyota Avalon&#8232;
Assembled: Georgetown, Ky. &#8232;
Percentage Made In U.S.: 85%
then Toyota Camry, Honda Accord...
no Gov. handout, no union thugs. Priceless.
let me get this straight??

your economic plan for the auto workers is??

buy foriegn cars???

really??
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
by your logic? my sister and brother in law would have already had to replace their panels!!

which they havnt....

they are going strong at the same rate as when they were new.

they lose efficiency when high clouds or dust get in the way...

but after five years??? they are going strong.

so stop spreading lies.....

you are FULL OF SHIT!!!REPUTZLICKER
Joe Gardner

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

I got a garden in my backyard.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
your just super sour because Obama saved GM.....
and the volt is a big sucess.......sour grapes...
the democrats got a big bounce from their convention...
can you blame voters??
the democrats had a more upbeat convention, with better speakers.
if the rest of the world is repowering??? we will be forced to anyways....
you republicans....your are the last group to accept anything new!!
I think youll have to eventually captulate....
as solar cells are being built into about everything.
...last week reports came out about the volt:60,00 ($) to build....selling at a discount of 38,000,($)....still can't sell.....g.m is up to their neck in taxpayer debt....and still cannot sell this junky litt piece of crap!! again: obama saved what?...as we speak, another "green energy" went down today!! again: obama saved what?...solyandra, down..each and every thing the gov. does, falls flat!!....post office, schools, dps, ssi, ssa, unemployment, car lots, banks, green energy,automotive, all bankrupt!! obama is the master of diaster!! again: obama saved what??
David Miller

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Didn't know there was a problem.

My ward-dog told me so?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
let me get this straight??
your economic plan for the auto workers is??
buy foriegn cars???
really??
If a car is made in Mexico and Canada is it American because it's owned by Americans? Isn't that out sourcing jobs? Do a fact check, find out where cars are made, the most american made car is Toyota with Honda close behind, they employ Americans.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

White House declines Netanyahu request to meet with Obama
The White House's response marks a new low in relations between Netanyahu and Obama, underscored by the fact that this is the first time Netanyahu will visit the U.S. as prime minister without meeting Obama; PM to meet with Clinton

The President's "schedule" won't allow him to meet with Mr. Netanyahu? I guess it's hard to give up all those fundraisers and campaign stops and actually do the job you were hired to do.

Meanwhile on 9/11: Cairo protesters scale U.S. Embassy wall, remove flag

But obama keeps giving them money.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
by your logic? my sister and brother in law would have already had to replace their panels!!
which they havnt....
they are going strong at the same rate as when they were new.
they lose efficiency when high clouds or dust get in the way...
but after five years??? they are going strong.
so stop spreading lies.....
you are FULL OF SHIT!!!REPUTZLICKER
ask your sister and your brother in law when they break even. 100 years? Stupid investment. But they make you feel good....Just read the story about the solar panels installed on the roof of the Duke Energy Convention Center downtown. Saving $10,000 a year on electricity costs for that facility, on the surface, seems to be a great deal! Then when you read further, the costs in grants read tax money were $400,000! At the rate of savings $10,000 a year that is a return on investment of 40 years! What private company would invest for that far out in the future? If they did and the stockholders found out, they would lose their jobs. Even if electricity doubles in cost over the next 10 years, that means the return on investment is still far out in the future, beyond the 10-year mark. Tell me our government is not actually considering these solar panels as an alternative energy source? Fire them all!
David Miller

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

When you grow up, all you can see are belt buckles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,681 - 4,700 of7,833
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Winters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Winters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••