Innocent man ordered released after 7...

Innocent man ordered released after 7 years

Posted in the Winters Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Innocent-m...

And THIS is why we have a justice system that doesn't execute innocent people. Seven years later it is proven that because of bad policing and bad investigating an innocent man is forced to endure hell at San Quentin Prison for a crime he did not commit.

How many other black men are in prison, wrongly convicted because of cop to lazy to do their jobs?

Thank God for good attorneys that hold dirty cops accountable.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Says Antwan: And THIS is why we have a justice system that doesn't execute innocent people.

Exactly! Antwan is finally right.....
We execute them because they are Found Guilty!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
A Thought wrote:
Says Antwan: And THIS is why we have a justice system that doesn't execute innocent people.
Exactly! Antwan is finally right.....
We execute them because they are Found Guilty!
Oh really. This guy was judged guilty seven years ago on bad witness testimony and poor POlice work. Today he was released from prison, all charges were dropped and an innocent man goes free.

Had there been a rush to "justice," like you and the other rednecks around topix would like, an innocent man would have been executed by the state, an innocent black man, a black man that now deserves justice.

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Antwan wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/art icle/Innocent-man-ordered-rele ased-after-7-years-4300390.php
And THIS is why we have a justice system that doesn't execute innocent people. Seven years later it is proven that because of bad policing and bad investigating an innocent man is forced to endure hell at San Quentin Prison for a crime he did not commit.
How many other black men are in prison, wrongly convicted because of cop to lazy to do their jobs?
Thank God for good attorneys that hold dirty cops accountable.
Why is it so important to you that this guy is BLACK????

I'll bet this guy is still guilty of something, they just had witnesses who were not too credible.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so important to you that this guy is BLACK????
I'll bet this guy is still guilty of something, they just had witnesses who were not too credible.
You associate skin color with guilt which is racist, you're a racist.

That's why skin color is important here. This happens to the black man all the time. Guilty because he was black in your view.

BLB: "Look! There is a N----, he is up to no good."

People like you belong in Birds Landing.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Hmm, weren't the witnesses Black, also??? I guess they were racist, too.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
Hmm, weren't the witnesses Black, also??? I guess they were racist, too.
No honor amoung thieves!
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
Hmm, weren't the witnesses Black, also??? I guess they were racist, too.
Black witnesses make a difference to you? More racist ranting from the neighborhood racist. You can't grasp that an innocent black man as convicted on false testimony and bad POlicing investigating. It's just not part of your world view.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
"How many other black men are in prison, wrongly convicted because of cop to lazy to do their jobs?", said the serial race-baiter who pretends to be Black just to incite people.
Hmm, I guess there have never been any White people wrongly convicted of crimes, or Hispanic people, or Asian people. Only Black people.

The shooting victim and all 3 eye witnesses, who are all BLACK, fingered Ross as the shooter...but they're not to blame at all, right? Just the cop.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#10 Feb 26, 2013
The judge acted after a four-year investigation by Ross' attorneys showed that witnesses, including Williams, had lied and had since recanted.

The investigator, Sgt. Steven Lovell, testified that he did not consider Ronald Ross to be a suspect when he put him in a six-photograph lineup and showed it to Renardo Williams on April 18, 2006, three days after Williams was shot on his doorstep. But Williams, who was recovering from a chest wound when shown the photo lineup in a hospital, picked out Ross' photo.

This case was overturned NOT because of police actions, but because the witnesses (all Black people) lied and/or recanted.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
...I guess there have never been any White people wrongly convicted of crimes, or Hispanic people, or Asian people. Only Black people...
So what's your point? If a black man is wrongly convicted it somehow is less offensive to you than someone else? More of the Emjoe Logic System at work here folks. PC sure left their imprint on you.

Since: Aug 10

Kent, WA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point? If a black man is wrongly convicted it somehow is less offensive to you than someone else? More of the Emjoe Logic System at work here folks. PC sure left their imprint on you.
whats your point Jer? You seem to think that it is somehow much more offensive if a black man is wrongly convicted opposed to anyone else. I guess it's more of the Jerry/Max/Antwan/I don't know what my name is today, Twisted Logic System at work.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>whats your point Jer? You seem to think that it is somehow much more offensive if a black man is wrongly convicted opposed to anyone else. I guess it's more of the Jerry/Max/Antwan/I don't know what my name is today, Twisted Logic System at work.
Another disciple of the Emjoe Logic System; if he's of color, he must be guilty. Never mind this man was unjustly imprisoned for over seven years, never mind this man is black and that the majority of men in prison are black, none of that matters to him.

Since: Aug 10

Kent, WA

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Another disciple of the Emjoe Logic System; if he's of color, he must be guilty. Never mind this man was unjustly imprisoned for over seven years, never mind this man is black and that the majority of men in prison are black, none of that matters to him.
So again, what's your point?

The overwhelming majority of men in prison are GUILTY. The fact that more crimes are committed by black men has a lot to do with why there are more of them in prison.

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>You are so disconnected with reality. People of color go to jail all the time while white people get off.
The reality is that the majority of violent crime is committed by the minority population groups.

Deal with it.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Strangley enough.... I was happy for the guy's mother.... I hope she lives long enough to have some quality time with him....
White caulk

Sacramento, CA

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Yo Twan...you say white people are always getting off...you are right...I'm getting off right now....thanks LaQuisha for getting me off.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is that the majority of violent crime is committed by the minority population groups.Deal with it.
African-American men are sentenced to longer prison terms than white men are who have been found guilty of the exact same crimes. That's a fact. Deal with it.

Hopefully Birds Landing will the new home to some of the newly released undocumented immigrants that were just released in Arizona.
NGV Lover

Vacaville, CA

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Cite one provable instance of your claim. Be sure that all the circumstances as well as the crime are the same. You know, not the guys 23rd robbery conviction or 5th murder.
Do your own research, the truth will set you free.

No Justice, No Peace
Know Justice, Know Peace
Trailer Trash Barbi

Daly City, CA

#23 Mar 5, 2013
NGV Lover wrote:
<quoted text>Do your own research, the truth will set you free.
No Justice, No Peace
Know Justice, Know Peace
Bovine Dust!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI checkpoint planned Friday night in Vacaville 1 hr Nic Gagnon 2
News Read my lips: Heck no Wed Mister Bill 12
News County honors former 4th District supervisor Wed Nic Gagnon 2
News Davis teachers remain under-valued Wed Birds Landing Bob 1
News Vacaville considers water pact with Icon Aircraft Wed Nic Gagon 2
News Hearing starts for former CHP sergeant who face... Apr 26 Birds Landing Bob 1
Vaca Chapel robbed my sister's grave! Apr 26 Nic Gagon 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winters Mortgages