Debate

Young Harris, GA

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Workin' out pretty good for you people, ain't it? You can kill if someone in the same building texts and you don't have anything better to do. And if you see some kids in an SUV, blow 'em away as they try to escape.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#2 Feb 9, 2014
I believe in kill em all and let God sort em out. And my God is WHITE so go figure!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
I believe in kill em all and let God sort em out. And my God is WHITE so go figure!
In other words, you don't believe there's a God. I wouldn't either if i burned in the sun and looked fried bacon.
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2014
Boy won't you be surprised!!!!! Who ever told you that?
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2014
<quoted text> No surprises for me darkie. White man owns you fool! Everything Godly is White!
One more time, my skin is white, not that it matters. God is spirit what part of that don't you understand?
Patti

Mexico, Mexico

#8 Feb 11, 2014
Warm Heart wrote:
<quoted text> One more time, my skin is white, not that it matters. God is spirit what part of that don't you understand?
Yes that does show that even some weakened strains of White genetics can be altered through an incorrect guidance in the formative years and faulty judgement later in life. So if you are White and my God is White (this Im sure of) what the hell are you bitching about? You race traitors and liberal appeaser/apologists have no dignity nor loyalty. Now thats something to be proud of. Whats next? You have a afriKan wife or AfriKan neighbor that you love and thats supposed to change my veiw on the fact that 85-90% of the savage afriKan beasts running loose in the USA are welfare bums and lifelong criminals? For it certainly doesnt change the color of my God thats for sure.
And spare me the rhetoric of "All Men are Created Equal" as they damn sure arent. And if they are what the hell happened to the dark continient that those barbaric feral savages call home? Hahaha No we arent equal and not by a damn great imagination either!
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2014
Patti wrote:
<quoted text> Yes that does show that even some weakened strains of White genetics can be altered through an incorrect guidance in the formative years and faulty judgement later in life. So if you are White and my God is White (this Im sure of) what the hell are you bitching about? You race traitors and liberal appeaser/apologists have no dignity nor loyalty. Now thats something to be proud of. Whats next? You have a afriKan wife or AfriKan neighbor that you love and thats supposed to change my veiw on the fact that 85-90% of the savage afriKan beasts running loose in the USA are welfare bums and lifelong criminals? For it certainly doesnt change the color of my God thats for sure.
And spare me the rhetoric of "All Men are Created Equal" as they damn sure arent. And if they are what the hell happened to the dark continient that those barbaric feral savages call home? Hahaha No we arent equal and not by a damn great imagination either!
Wrong answer.
blimp

Howell, MI

#10 Feb 13, 2014
you can't just kill em All because you would burn in hell or something..
\
stand your ground is religiously wrong Anwyay your supposed to turn the cheek and let people hurt you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All white People are Evil (Jul '13) 13 hr CurseThitherlings 38
why do back people think they are so entitled t... (Oct '15) May 1 cosplaychic2011 9
Tara Berry is a Schizophrenic May 1 Benny Delgado 1
Tara Berry gives Great Head May 1 Benny Delgado 1
VFT Marketing: Tara wants Benny Sitting in a ... Apr 29 Tara Bennie VFT 1
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... (Jun '15) Feb '16 Melanie 2
the music thread (Apr '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages