Winter Springs at a stalemate over cu...

Winter Springs at a stalemate over curbside parking

There are 2 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Winter Springs at a stalemate over curbside parking. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

WINTER SPRINGS Residents are at odds over a controversial curbside parking ban in Winter Springs , and the City Commission remains undecided whether to revoke the decades-old prohibition on parking on most residential streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Winter Springs, FL

#1 Apr 17, 2013
I'm getting real tired of dodging those parked cars on main roads in Winding Hollow!

Lakeland, FL

#2 Sep 17, 2014
Streets within many of the Wintersprings communities have been plagued with with very short driveway pads not allowing enough parking for people in their residence. The average household has up to four drivers, and four cars. Parking on the street gives people the additional space needed and the city as no right to encroach upon economic development has caused poor planning and unregulated updates to hold laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Sun Mike Keith 254
why do blacks wear hoodies when its hot out? (Mar '12) Oct 9 Mike Jersey 26
Powerful Converter Makes Sony A5100 HD AVCHD t... (Aug '14) Oct 8 grabbetterlife 3
Why are black people so ugly-looking and everyb... Oct 8 Wow 3
Paul Stott Group to appear at Mikki V's July 24th Jul '15 Karen 1
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... Jun '15 Stopchildkillers 1
the music thread (Apr '12) May '15 Musikologist 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages